Trouble, the dog that was left $6m by Leona Helmsley has been receiving death threats

More trouble for Trouble, as she loses $10m of her $12m inheritance. No more foie gras for you, it's back to the Winalot.

Snooker-'playing' dog Blue will sadly never realise his ambition of a match against Terrier Griffiths as he's been run over by his owner.

In snookering terms, that was the owner's worst-ever "brake". :lol:

Although grinding through a frame with Griffiths would have probably done the job anyway.

So they could shoot it with a regular gun, but not a tranquilizer? I can bearly believe that. What a grizzly ending. Etc.

So they could shoot it with a regular gun, but not a tranquilizer? I can bearly believe that. What a grizzly ending. Etc.

I think they Pooh-Poohed that idea. Surely having eaten all the hunny, the bear of very little brain would have gone halfway up the stairs for a nap?

US woman beats hog talking US men. An Olympian effort, if I ever saw one.

Bigfoot found dead, apparently. Or it could all be a big hoax. Scientific and DNA test results due to be announced at a press release on Friday.

My money's on a hoax and publicity stunt for something or other, but you never know.

Bigfoot found dead, apparently. Or it could all be a big hoax. Scientific and DNA test results due to be announced at a press release on Friday.

My money's on a hoax and publicity stunt for something or other, but you never know.

Hoax by the look of it. ;)

I think they Pooh-Poohed that idea. Surely having eaten all the hunny, the bear of very little brain would have gone halfway up the stairs for a nap?

This does not bode well for piglets Entirely Surrounded by Water.

Colin the (female) whale has sadly been 'humanely euthanised'.

Or not, according to Cherie Curchod...

"Then they dragged it to a closed tent and all the while they dragged it, it was flapping its tail, blowing out of its head and moving and trying to get away"

Anyway, better news regarding Mr Splashy Pants.

Croc fingered.

But a return to the wild has been ruled out for the largest of the three, a 4.3 metre long male, which had shown aggressive territorial behaviour and would probably now be sent to a farm, said Michael Devery, a spokesman for the Environmental Protection Agency.

Looks like it's going to be handbags at dawn.

This is nothing new - there are plenty of speeding muppets on my estate.

Yours

Lard

(who is £60 lighter and 3 points heavier after being caught on the Bath bypass at 61mph :) )

Gus "the world ugliest dog", has died of cancer <_<

17353183-465px.jpg

Gus "the world ugliest dog", has died of cancer <_<

17353183-465px.jpg

I thought you were telling us that Sarah Palin had solved the Obama's puppy problem.