This is fucking disgraceful. The dog has been trained to protect its owner. It was only barking at the cops and they shoot it a leave it. I hope they same thing happens to the cop, its all he deserves !!

http://globalgrind.c...d-graphic-video

In 1991 when the cops beat up a serial child rapist everyone rioted, in 2011 when the cops shot a known gangster everyone rioted, in 2013 the cops shoot a law abiding dog and nothing happens! (I'm a treehugger I know).

Reminds me of that East German elephant with the trunk stuck up its guts...

Mantecore, the white tiger that attacked Roy (of Siegfried & Roy) during a Las Vegas show, has died aged 17.

Weird science: centipede eats its way out of snake.

both die

Guest Guest

Ronnie O'Sullivan has tonight got to the snooker world championship final for the 3rd year runnung- because he is a secret chimpanzee! http://www.independe...on-9292892.html

Guest Guest

PS I'm drunk

Wanda, the last elephant ever at the Detroit Zoo, dies at 57. She and another pachyderm were the first two that a zoo decided to close the exhibit strictly on ethical grounds. She lived the last decade of her life wandering acreage in Cali.

Sir C

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2015/02/12/wanda-detroit-zoo-elephant-dies/23308367/

And this would be the blind leading the blind. No dead or even dying animals, so maybe it belongs elsewhere.

SC

Guest Guest

I have some sad personal news to have to report. My best friend in the world passed away at 6.30 this morning. His name was Frank. He was in many ways all I had to live for for the past few years. I don't know how I A am going to carry on living without him. He might just have been a hamster, but to me he was a friend and confidante. . I will never forget him . R.I.P Frank :(

PS I am so upset I may not be able to post on deathlist for a few days so please carry on without me. Unless a major celeb dies in which case I'll be right back

Edited by DevonDeathTrip
Post moved. Guest, Frank would want you to put your posts in the right place