Thanks, but I purposely posted it in this thread because:

1) We're supposed to record all deaths in here, or at least try to. Mister/Miss Comply or Die may not have been relevant, but still. ;)

2) People were arguing about what the use of the Animal Antics thread was, cause apparently there's another animal thread.

3) I also though about putting it in the funny name thread, cause I found it funny that Comply or DIE died.

4) Because of 2 and 3, I wasn't sure where to post it. Which is another purpose of this thread.

In summation, go fuck yourself.

• Like 2

1) We're supposed to record all deaths in here, or at least try to. Mister/Miss Comply or Die may not have been relevant, but still. ;)

2) People were arguing about what the use of the Animal Antics thread was, cause apparently there's another animal thread.

3) I also though about putting it in the funny name thread, cause I found it funny that Comply or DIE died.

4) Because of 2 and 3, I wasn't sure where to post it. Which is another purpose of this thread.

1. I think you'll find this thread is intended only for human deaths.

2. It's for news items about animals. Surely that's not hard to grasp.

3. It's not a funny name in itself, though, is it.

4. No it isn't.

5. Not physically possible.

In summation, go and stick something painful up your arse.

Have a nice day.

• Like 4

1. I think you'll find this thread is intended only for human deaths.

2. It's for news items about animals. Surely that's not hard to grasp.

3. It's not a funny name in itself, though, is it.

4. No it isn't.

5. Not physically possible.

In summation, go and stick something painful up your arse.

Have a nice day.

1.Toast is correct

2. Toast is correct

3. Toast is correct

4. Toast is correct

5. Can't argue with that. Merged with the correct thread.

• Like 1

Plus Time cracked the joke eight hours before you.

I have been posting all animal related posts here unless it's bovine. Where the fuck else would I lost them? This is where they belong, so Toast is wrong and sadly an Admin is equally mistaken. Another reason Sir Creep is ripe to take over an Admin seat and get forgetful or absent Admins OUT. I appreciate your votes in advance.

SirC

I have been posting all animal related posts here unless it's bovine. Where the fuck else would I lost them? This is where they belong, so Toast is wrong and sadly an Admin is equally mistaken. Another reason Sir Creep is ripe to take over an Admin seat and get forgetful or absent Admins OUT. I appreciate your votes in advance.

SirC

Hahaha. You've got as much chance of becoming an admin than I have of dieing in the next two seco

• Like 4

SirC

27424-lush-whoosh.jpg

• Like 1

Two sisters from the northwestern B.C. community of Kitimat have both had close encounters with moose on the loose.

National Post

Like a scene out of a film that I can't quite put my finger on at the moment.

Surely racehorse deaths belong in the Horse Racing thread.

Perhaps I'm mistaken.

Had a quick look at the thread. Couldn't see very many horse deaths, so I think this will be the correct thread for them.

SirC

Hahaha. You've got as much chance of becoming an admin than I have of dieing in the next two seco

Oh that's obvious. Very Orwellian don't you think?

SirC

Oh that's obvious. Very Orwellian don't you think?

a deathlist run by you would be OrwellIan indeed.

Two sisters from the northwestern B.C. community of Kitimat have both had close encounters with moose on the loose.

National Post

Like a scene out of a film that I can't quite put my finger on at the moment.

Im really needing LG to say that to me over and over and over and ov.................. :D

Sterling woman arrested for apparent religious animal sacrifices.

A Sterling woman was arrested May 5 for allegedly sacrificing chickens multiple times a week for religious purposes, according to a search warrant filed by Loudoun County Animal Services.

On April 25, Animal Control responded to a complaint that chickens were being inhumanely killed at a home in the 100 block of Sherwood Court in Sterling, according to the warrant. The Animal Services officer on the scene reported seeing what appeared to be blood splatter on the walls of the accused’s living room, religious idols, a club with a metal shield covered in dried blood and feathers, a large human bone, animal heads and parts skewered on sticks in a vase, among other evidence.

Clicky

'Suicide by LION' says the headline in the Daily Heil, except the guy didn't die but two lions did.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3602819/Naked-man-jumps-zoo-s-LION-enclosure-suicide-bid-survives-grave-condition-two-beasts-mauling-KILLED.html

Can't believe this was already posted lol well done Cat!

I've been ridiculing the zookeeper on social media for his reprehensible decision to save a psychology human like that should be their protocol

SC

Fun day at the Preakness!

In the opening race of day, Homeboykris collapsed and died after winning and having his picture taken in the winner's circle. Pimlico officials believe the 9-year-old gelding suffered cardiovascular collapse. The horse was being taken to New Bolton Center in Pennsylvania for an autopsy - the same animal hospital Barbaro was taken to after his break down.

In the fourth race, Gretchen and Roy Jackson's 4-year-old filly Pramedya broke down and was euthanized on the track. The filly's jockey, Daniel Centeno, broke his collarbone in the spill that occurred on the turn of a race run over a wet turf course. Racing officials said the horse broke her left front cannon bone.

The Jackson's were the owners of Barbaro, the Kentucky Derby winner that broke down during the Preakness and had to be put down on the track.

SC

http://www.wthr.com/story/32031765/winner-of-1st-race-on-preakness-day-collapses-dies

Lakeland police have launched an investigation at Lake Hunter, Florida, where an alligator was seen with a man's body in its mouth.

Lakeland police spokesman Gary Gross said officers were able to retrieve the body, and said a trapper was called to capture the 8-foot reptile.

SC

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/Alligator-Seen-With-Mans-Body-in-Mouth-in-Lakeland-382142031.html