Guest Goldeneye-69

Political Frailty

Reports are coming in that Rep. C. W. Bill Young has died, for real this time, at the age of 82.

Young has been in office since 1972, and his death means the Democrats are likely to take his seat. Politics, even more than dead pooling, are my passion.

EDIT: Confirmed by his wife.

Edited by angryGreatness

Guest Guest

Former US speaker Tom Foley, dead at 84.

Can't link, I'm using a touchscreen.

He probably died of a broken heart after seeing what a pigs breakfast of a job his successor John Boner has done the last few weeks..

Considering how obnoxious he is making himself is anyone willing to take a stab at Owen Paterson (b.1956) for next year? Murdered in a revenge attack by TB infected badgers.

I think perhaps some deranged badger lover may well end up 'taking a stab' :)

Considering how obnoxious he is making himself is anyone willing to take a stab at Owen Paterson (b.1956) for next year? Murdered in a revenge attack by TB infected badgers.

I think perhaps some deranged badger lover may well end up 'taking a stab' :)

Are you suggesting they are deranged for loving badgers, they love deranged badgers or are deranged for trying to kill Owen Paterson?

American senator from Oklahoma, Tom Coburn, who has already survived a bout with colon cancer and melanoma, is suffering prostate cancer for the second time. This guy is a walking carcinogen.

Guest Guest

That's a shocker.She was only diagnosed with cancer a couple of weeks ago and allready gone. How can it happen so quickly? Also it means another Dunfermline by election just 2 weeks after the one in the neighbouring constituency. Wierd

Guest Guest

let us know when his condition is in a grave :)

Confirmed by BBC also

Wikipedia states "At the time of his death, he was the oldest living former President of Cyprus" - not too many candidates for that title, I suspect.

Confirmed by BBC also

Wikipedia states "At the time of his death, he was the oldest living former President of Cyprus" - not too many candidates for that title, I suspect.

Not few enough to have a shining new oldest living former President of Cyprus, I guess.

BTW, 94 ain't bad for a fat bloke.

regards,

Hein

Confirmed by BBC also

Not few enough to have a shining new oldest living former President of Cyprus, I guess.

BTW, 94 ain't bad for a fat bloke.

regards,

Hein

Clerides is the one on the right (if you ignore the chap in the blue Frank Spencer hat). The "fat bloke" you refer to is on the left and is Rauf Denktash who left us early last year, but he did reach 87, so not bad indeed!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2510018/Creigh-Deeds-Virginia-governor-candidate-stabbed-son-home.html

Former Democratic Governor candidate Creigh Deeds is now in critical condition after earlier today being stabbed by his 24 year old son Gus who then went on to shoot himself after.

http://www.dailymail...d-son-home.html

Former Democratic Governor candidate Creigh Deeds is now in critical condition after earlier today being stabbed by his 24 year old son Gus who then went on to shoot himself after.

Mr. Deeds Goes to Town......... on His Dad With A Machete.