Guest Goldeneye-69

Political Frailty

Joan Mondale, wife of ex-US VP, entered hospice care on Friday.
that probably means she'll die quite soon :(

That's usually the case. Walter still looks ok, he looked a bit like he was in a world of his own last week when I saw him at the grocery store, then once the announcement about Joan entering hospice care probably explained his somber mood.

you know them personally?

I live in Minneapolis and he shops close to where I live at a store called Lunds in N.E. Minneapolis.

in that case please pass on my condolences on behalf of deathlist

I'll pay you if you do, try and record a photo of his reaction! "Sir, I subscribe to this website, we speculate on people who are about to die..."

you've got a point there.Maybe best to wait a while till the initial shock and grief of her death is over..

If you do could you just ask him if he is planning to check out this year as he is in my DDP team.

Guest Guest

The work and pensioins secretary Iain Duncan Smith is mourning the death of his mother.I'm sure everyone in Britain will be able to feel his loss.Esp the ones who've lost their benefits. http://www.telegraph...ina-mother.html

The work and pensioins secretary Iain Duncan Smith is mourning the death of his mother.I'm sure everyone in Britain will be able to feel his loss.Esp the ones who've lost their benefits. http://www.telegraph...ina-mother.html

What a vile remark to make. Even if you don't agree with the decisions that IDS has made in his position, what role did his mother play in any of it? Stay away from your keyboard and stop posting shite you odious cretin.

• Like 1

Tony Benn "seriously ill" and on his fourth night in hospital.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/ex-mp-tony-benn-is-seriously-ill-in-hospital.1392159330

Looks like any day now we could be "treated" to the ultimate display of leftie thought police hypocrisy - i.e. suddenly they will be going on about "respect for the dead", which they strangely never did last April........

• Like 1

Why are you mad, father?

Tony Benn "seriously ill" and on his fourth night in hospital.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/ex-mp-tony-benn-is-seriously-ill-in-hospital.1392159330

Looks like any day now we could be "treated" to the ultimate display of leftie thought police hypocrisy - i.e. suddenly they will be going on about "respect for the dead", which they strangely never did last April........

Tell me Winston Smith, which reseptacle of left wing doublethink will house such brain-washing? Daily Mail? Daily Express? Telegraph? Times? Sun? Star? Sky News?

• Like 2

Mike Stepovich, who served as governor of Alaska so long ago that it wasn't even a state during his tenure, dead at 94.

• Like 1

Guest Sarah Palin

His wife told me don't cha know he got to see some of the Olympics from his house before he passed.

His wife told me don't cha know he got to see some of the Olympics from his house before he passed.

Sarah Palin had not even been born when Stepovich was governor.

Guest Guest

BREAKING NEWS- US attorney general Eric Holder has been rushed to hospital with suspected heart attack.No more details at present .This could be massive news

A massive heart attack you say?

The vice president of Afghanistan has died, surprisingly of natural causes http://news.xinhuane...c_133172623.htm

Woohoo, I put a £10 bet on that at 100000000000000000000000 to 1!

Guest Guest

all Castros old cronies are dropping like flies now.It's only a matter of time before the great bearded one himself joins them.I'de give him 5 years at most before the effects of old age overcomes him,and I'm being over generous

RMT General Secretary Bob Crow, dies aged 52.

RMT General Secretary Bob Crow, dies aged 52.

Nobody could have seen this coming

article-2551040-1B10879E00000578-294_634x354.jpg

• Like 3