Guest Goldeneye-69

Political Frailty

Speaking of surprising potential 1932 deaths I think Hattersley is a logical choice.I could imagine Nigel Lawson or John Williams fitting that particular category also.

After the death of Billie Whitelaw I've decided to tip Roy Hattersley as one of the next 1932-born-person(s) who never seems to have any particular illness or cancer, but just suddenly keels over one day.

Rumour has it he puts lard on his toast rather than low fat spread.

After the death of Billie Whitelaw I've decided to tip Roy Hattersley as one of the next 1932-born-person(s) who never seems to have any particular illness or cancer, but just suddenly keels over one day.

Rumour has it he puts lard on his toast rather than low fat spread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmys4LH9jTE -Speaking of Lard!

• Like 1

Speaking of surprising potential 1932 deaths I think Hattersley is a logical choice.I could imagine Nigel Lawson or John Williams fitting that particular category also.

After what happened to the genius Michael Kamen I would never find any composer-conductor's death "surprising" sadly. Maybe there's something about all that flinging your arms around that isn't good for an old man... =/

Shame cause IMO the music is one of the only mildly good things about the 35-year-long train wreck that is Star Wars.

Well, that and Spaceballs but that's like saying Lyclear is one of the upsides of nits.

Bernard Ingham or Antonia Fraser would also be possibilities

• Like 1

You are looking for the politicak frailty thread in the Deathlist forum Sir Creep.

You are looking for the politicak frailty thread in the Deathlist forum Sir Creep.

Surely political frailty is if they've died; this thread is extra-curricular.

True, from our point of view, however Cleggy thinks he's going to keep all his MPs and remain in coalition; Iain Dale begs to differ:

Results.jpg
He says we'll end up with a rainbow coalition. I wonder what flag they'll use?

Former home secretary Leon Brittan dead at 75. What an utter inconvenience for those investigating his links to child abuse. Ah well, thankfully nothing will come out in the papers about him over the coming days.

• Like 1

A dossier on paedophiles allegedly associated with the British government was assembled by the British Member of Parliament, Geoffrey Dickens, who handed it to the then Home Secretary, Leon Brittan, in 1984. The whereabouts of the dossier is unknown, along with other files on organised child abuse that had been held by the Home Office.[1]

In other news, former senator Wendell Ford has died aged 90. Four DDP-ers awaiting the qualifying obit.

Former home secretary Leon Brittan dead at 75. What an utter inconvenience for those investigating his links to child abuse. Ah well, thankfully nothing will come out in the papers about him over the coming days.

oh well, it's a hit for 7 teams on the DDP. I had no idea he had been diagnosed with cancer.

oh well, it's a hit for 7 teams on the DDP. I had no idea he had been diagnosed with cancer.

Why I didn't go with my gut feeling on this I have no idea.

Highly convenient exit, this.

Aye, shrewd career move. The Deathrace scorers are on the case and have duly noted he died "last night" so appears to be worth 344 points.

At least the child abuse enquiry can now literally take place over his dead body, as he requested.

• Like 5

Aye, shrewd career move. The Deathrace scorers are on the case and have duly noted he died "last night" so appears to be worth 344 points.

I predicted it on here should of put him on my list he was in my 30 I whittled down to 20. I didn't think they had the brazenness to do it though. Thought it would be too obvious .

Who's next ?

Lord mcalpine accused dead within 18 months , was he innocent maybe? The witness Paid to falsely accuse someone and retract it later to put off others making similar claims about other MP's and to make it look like a witch hunt .

As MSC said Leon Brittan's death is a very convenient one , and if you had any doubts about a peado ring or the cover up going on leon's death should remove all that.

A dossier on paedophiles allegedly associated with the British government was assembled by the British Member of Parliament, Geoffrey Dickens, who handed it to the then Home Secretary, Leon Brittan, in 1984. The whereabouts of the dossier is unknown, along with other files on organised child abuse that had been held by the Home Office.[1]

I hadn't seen this in the news yesterday, but apparently this was in the news yesterday...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2919664/Secret-file-detailing-unnatural-sexual-behaviour-Westminster-VIP-paedophile-scandal-80s-discovered-probably-seen-Margaret-Thatcher.html

I predicted it on here should of put him on my list he was in my 30 I whittled down to 20. I didn't think they had the brazenness to do it though. Thought it would be too obvious .

Who's next ?

Lord mcalpine accused dead within 18 months , was he innocent maybe? The witness Paid to falsely accuse someone and retract it later to put off others making similar claims about other MP's and to make it look like a witch hunt .

As MSC said Leon Brittan's death is a very convenient one , and if you had any doubts about a peado ring or the cover up going on leon's death should remove all that.

I hate to tell a fellow conspiracy theorist off but.... maybe it is very convenient for someone but that doesnt necessarily mean it was "too convenient"? I mean the politicians of that era seem like a crusty old bunch to me, who've generally spent less time in a gym (or the "healthy eating" aisle of Sainsburys) than Brian Blessed. Cancer at 75 isn't too hard to believe.... little bit of a lardarse too.

Well, it doesn't bother me too much either way I'd rather ignore the whole fucking nasty thing.... just sayin'

Guest Guest

Look all those conspiracy theories are totally ridiculous.Leon Brittans death was clearly natural causes and had nothing at all to do with the inquiry into a highly secret high profile peedofile ring. Now I'm just off to feed the pixies in my garden...

Guest Guest

word is neither did he... :scratchhead: