Guest Goldeneye-69

Political Frailty

5 minutes ago, RadGuy said:

Illinois corrupto and DDP pick Keith Farnham finally dead.

What a prick.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RadGuy said:

Illinois corrupto and DDP pick Keith Farnham finally dead.

A sleazebag even by Illinois politician standards.

• Like 1

On 2017-6-7 at 15:52, msc said:

It's a piss take.

1d4107425c584caff8d466635c69729f8947aaa5

No this is a piss take.

2 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

1d4107425c584caff8d466635c69729f8947aaa5

No this is a piss take.

You really are a dick on so many levels! 

Just to be clear, I find The Mad Hatter's post above completely unacceptable and (in my eyes at least) seems in a way to be promoting animal abuse, which is absolutely unacceptable. I don't take my offense lightly and, in this posters opinion, don't think the post should get away unpunished. 

Turkish obit for Mustafa Tlass.

On 20.6.2017 at 16:15, ObakeFilter said:

Israeli Ex-PM (and cancer survivor) Ehud Olmert was hospitalized today while being jailed for corruption, some say he suffered a hearth attack (local media is mostly reporting that he 'felt bad')

http://www.timesofisrael.com/jailed-ex-pm-olmert-hospitalized-over-suspected-heart-attack/

Recent photo:

DC_dkk7XcAAT-xm.jpg

20 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Anti-abortion, anti-divorce, anti-LGBTI Irish senator Des Hanafin has died aged 86. https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/0622/884765-des-hanafin/

Ireland takes one step closer to joining the 20th century. (That's deliberate, btw).

Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Des_Hanafin

Just had a look at his Wikipedia article and it says he was made a "Kentucky Colonel" and I immediately thought of this bloke :P

latest_1_pbpwaw.png

• Like 2

Southern Italian jurist with Albanian descent Stefano Rodotà has died yesterday aged 83. He was candidate for presidency in 2013, but ultimately failed to make it. 

On 2017-6-22 at 13:23, YoungWillz said:

Anti-abortion, anti-divorce, anti-LGBTI Irish senator Des Hanafin has died aged 86. https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/0622/884765-des-hanafin/

Ireland takes one step closer to joining the 20th century. (That's deliberate, btw).

Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Des_Hanafin

Ireland's currently got a gay PM and was the first country to legalise same-sex marriage by popular vote.

All we're missing is abortion (confirmed to be voted on early 2018) and we're more than up to date.

14 minutes ago, CoffinLodger said:

His death is kind of symbolic of the demise of the hopes for Scottish independence since the election...

Don't tell Sturgeon!

18222280_424226397962309_1605653878318529414_n.jpg?oh=32c430ea63688585b65bbdfd195d68d5&oe=59E475E4

• Like 2

Wilson was very much a figurehead of the old guard, so him going might actually help Sturgeon long term.

2 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

His death is kind of symbolic of the demise of the hopes for Scottish independence since the election...

Billions being spent on renewing the Palace of Westminster, Buckingham Palace, nuclear weapons. Austerity until the 2030s. Poverty levels set to rise and a never ending withdrawal from the EU which transitional period for same will continue and continue. Fishing rights to be sold to prop up the City of London. Farming subsidies diminished. A health service that will be slowly and creepingly privatised for a crappy trade deal with the US. The deportation of people who have made a home here and contributed to its success. Lack of affordable homes for the young and existing housing which people are frightened to live in. Less money for local services and schools in particular, while subsidising countries abroad with UK money. Continued terrorist attacks.

Independence hasn't gone. The Scots will be crying out for it within 5 years.

• Like 1

Wilson a good guy from my yoof. respects.gif

4 hours ago, msc said:

Wilson was very much a figurehead of the old guard, so him going might actually help Sturgeon long term.

You mean he won't be on tv all the time warning against an early referendum? He was giving her trouble as recently as March ... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/06/former-snp-leader-nicola-sturgeon-cannot-avoid-second-independence/ The irony is he called for Angus Robertson to quit as Westminster group leader so he could focus on the ref campaign. He got his wish on that at least, courtesy of the voters, but it now looks like there won't be a ref campaign !

11 hours ago, LilyForrester said:

Ireland's currently got a gay PM and was the first country to legalise same-sex marriage by popular vote.

All we're missing is abortion (confirmed to be voted on early 2018) and we're more than up to date.

Don't worry, I'll be making a similar post when Tebbit dies...

Eberhard van der Laan is 62 today!:birthday2:

Each and every MP on that list cannot live forever. Might qualify them for a DDP list. Could be months. Couldbeyears. Could be I'm king of the air, king of the water and king of the forum. Just kidding I'm  WUM always have been. RobetMugabe or Zorders, now were they better masterpieces than Guest, Tempus Fugit, morbidkid orcharon? I guezz a public vote is in order?

2 hours ago, Deathray said:

Each and every MP on that list cannot live forever. Might qualify them for a DDP list. Could be months. Couldbeyears. Could be I'm king of the air, king of the water and king of the forum. Just kidding I'm  WUM always have been. RobetMugabe or Zorders, now were they better masterpieces than Guest, Tempus Fugit, morbidkid orcharon? I guezz a public vote is in order?

I really want to see Zorders (aka Magere Hein) and charon go at it. That would be hilarious.

On 6/20/2017 at 08:15, ObakeFilter said:

Israeli Ex-PM (and cancer survivor) Ehud Olmert was hospitalized today while being jailed for corruption, some say he suffered a hearth attack (local media is mostly reporting that he 'felt bad')

http://www.timesofisrael.com/jailed-ex-pm-olmert-hospitalized-over-suspected-heart-attack/

Being released from prison (July 2) for personal 'good behavior' -- which I think is code for 'his heart has bad behavior'.  
SC