Guest Goldeneye-69

Political Frailty

North Korean prime minister Ri Kun Mo has been dead since at least 2010 apparently.

• Confused 1

First Lady Melania Trump undergoes kidney surgery, remaining hospitalized for several days.

9 hours ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

She's the wife of infamous 4-term Governor Edwin Edwards. Might need to keep a look out on him as a future possibility.

He’s a team Gris Gris staple, and I think there’s a Louisiana theme team as well who surely must have him.

On 14/5/2018 at 01:49, Tower1 said:

North Korean prime minister Ri Kun Mo has been dead since at least 2010 apparently.

It has been withdrawn. People on Wiki are looking for proofs as it seems he may have died in 2012 or 2013 only getting local North Korean obits. See what happens.

2 hours ago, drol said:

It has been withdrawn. People on Wiki are looking for proofs as it seems he may have died in 2012 or 2013 only getting local North Korean obits. See what happens.

Hm, all I know is that he has been mentioned as "deceased" in some kind of book about North Korean leaders, although I cant find the source now.

Yasuhiro Nakasone will turn 100 tomorrow. Recently he suffered a broken wrist and is now less active in public life, but still nothing to worry about.

4 hours ago, drol said:

Yasuhiro Nakasone will turn 100 tomorrow. Recently he suffered a broken wrist and is now less active in public life, but still nothing to worry about.

His centennial will give Japan the rare distinction (only shared with Cambodia and the Netherlands) of a country to have had multiple centenarian state leaders.

14 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

His centennial will give Japan the rare distinction (only shared with Cambodia and the Netherlands) of a country to have had multiple centenarian state leaders.

Perù has 4 years to join the group depending on JPdC and Francisco Morales Bermudez and Vietnam only three years with Do Muoi and Le Duc Anh (Vo Chi Cong was a near miss).

14 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Hit for me, Toast and Fujimorey in the Scavenger Hunt Pool.

• Thanks 1

Damn, thought I had him.  Must have been a late  cut.

On 10/05/2018 at 20:50, Joey Russ said:

Well then, here’s a strong pick for June for all the cup players still in the cup (and Maryport’s pool as well). Mind you, I now wonder who Creep’s mayor was...

Going over my notes for May’s entry I had Mayor Stan Clouse having tumors removed etc,  I also had a Cincinnati city councilman having a cancerous leg amputated.  Not sure which I adored more lol but neither made the grade.

SC

Taiwan former dictator president Lee Teng-Hui is now wheelchair bound, but still travelling outside his country.

• Like 1

James Schaefer, who spent the past eight years as a South Dakota state representative, was one of two people killed Tuesday in a crash near Kennebec involving a utility vehicle and a passenger car.  He was 79.

SC

1 minute ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Frank Carlucci, former US defense secretary mentioned on here as a possibility for 2007, finally dies in 2018. DDP pick.

Ooh, just beat you on another thread.....:lol:

Matter of seconds. I travel for work on Mondays so my reaction speeds aren't as good.

• Like 1