Guest Goldeneye-69

Political Frailty

Le Duc Anh makes first public appearance after remaining hospitalized for three months. Invincible.

Thoughts and prayers are going to drol’s mental health...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Oregon Secretary of State Dennis Richardson has been diagnosed with brain cancer...

On 06/06/2018 at 17:05, drol said:

Le Duc Anh makes first public appearance after remaining hospitalized for three months. Invincible.

Do Muoi has apparently been discharged too. Government revealed Anh suffered a serious stroke back in February, but it was not enough. Nothing is enough.

42 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Of interest to Glasgow bods, Pat Lally, former Provost of Glesca, dead at 92: https://stv.tv/news/west-central/1417931-former-glasgow-council-leader-pat-lally-dies-aged-92/

Aye but in a few days he'll rise from the grave. Just wait.

Notes for non-Glaswegians: Lally was nicknamed Lazarus for his ability to rise from scandals that'd kill any other political career.

EDIT - LOL, click on the link and that's mentioned in the second line.

• Like 1

Atal Bihari Vajpayee hospitalized in ICU with respiratory infection and kidney failure. Condition stable.

13 minutes ago, drol said:

Atal Bihari Vajpayee hospitalized in ICU with respiratory infection and kidney failure. Condition stable.

Other sources suggest it's a normal check--up.  Yourself be the judge.

1 hour ago, drol said:

His Wikipedia page says that he suffers from dementia and diabetes and fails to recognize people. Sounds bad for him.

Larry Kudlow, National Economic Council director has suffered a heart attack according to President Trump. 

39 minutes ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Larry Kudlow, National Economic Council director has suffered a heart attack according to President Trump. 

Maybe he's on his way to Hell, you know, just to check out that special place Satan has reserved for Trudeau and the Canadians....

2 hours ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Is ‘great’ supposed to be capitalized there?  

On 11/06/2018 at 18:23, drol said:

Improving and expected to make a full recovery. India's national sport, with athletes like Vajpayee himself, Sree Sree Sree Shrikebab, ND Tiwari and Ganges favourite zombie Dilip Kumar.

8 minutes ago, drol said:

Improving and expected to make a full recovery. India's national sport, with athletes like Vajpayee himself, Sree Sree Sree Shrikebab, ND Tiwari and Ganges favourite zombie Dilip Kumar.

Don't forget George Fernandes.

Been skulking here for a bit.  Here is my first contribution:

Begum Kulsoom Nawaz, Pakistani first lady, deteriorating.

Ok, now someone can tell me I posted in the wrong thread.

https://www.geo.tv/amp/199260

24 minutes ago, Skinny kiltrunner said:

Been skulking here for a bit.  Here is my first contribution:

Begum Kulsoom Nawaz, Pakistani first lady, deteriorating.

Ok, now someone can tell me I posted in the wrong thread.

https://www.geo.tv/amp/199260

No, you’re fine posting it here. 

I was kind of hoping that she would make it to July so that she could make the transfer period for Sean’s pool and the Poker tourney, but by the looks of it, she’s probably not seeing out next weekend...

• Thanks 1

On 11/06/2018 at 18:43, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Discharged from hospital. God, what will it take for one of his major supporters to die?

4 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

No, you’re fine posting it here. 

I was kind of hoping that she would make it to July so that she could make the transfer period for Sean’s pool and the Poker tourney, but by the looks of it, she’s probably not seeing out next weekend...

That would be about right, me carrying her like a cross for three months in Cup action only to punt her in the finals....and watch her drop dead.    Shit I posted about her in MMMDP18.  Ugh

SC

9 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Discharged from hospital. God, what will it take for one of his major supporters to die?

Right wingers never die. We've been waiting for an eternity for Cheney, Bush Sr., Kissinger, and Dole. And we already waited eternities for the Reagans, Thatcher, Nixon, and Ford. You can count on them to be bedblockers if anybody.

• Angry 1

Kulsoom Nawaz is still on life support and very critical according to her daughter who was filmed in tears outside hospital.:pop:More family have flown over.A man was also arrested for invading her hospital room.