Guest Goldeneye-69

Political Frailty

Cunto might imply he was a decent cove old chap.

It was not my intention to convey it such....

Cunt he is :)

And for smilie....

:axe:

Seems to have been added ....

My error. Now completely understood.

*Bear in mind, I shall now take every instance of 'Cunto' as a compliment bestowed upon the relevant recipient....

chaplin.gif

• Haha 1

Le Duc Anh's son has posted an old photo of his father on a military plane and the post content is "Good flight". That either means the old general is taking flying lessons or the end is very near, you be the judge.

1 minute ago, drol said:

Le Duc Anh's son has posted an old photo of his father on a military plane and the post content is "Good flight". That either means the old general is taking flying lessons or the end is very near, you be the judge.

Mods about to move all posts about Le Duc to the Pilots thread.....;)

3 minutes ago, drol said:

Or maybe a certain someone who is supposed to kill him isn't doing their fucking job. 

• Haha 1

On 18/11/2018 at 08:37, drol said:

Any chance he got autocorrected when typing 'food fight'?

Update on the above: Harry Leslie Smith appears to have had a fall and has pneumonia for the 2nd time this year. Well enough for a cup of tea, but still in the emergency ward, on Nil by mouth,  and has refused intubation.

imo this is likely to be (or near enough) Harry's Last Stand...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Not a fan at all. Abusive and too personal on Twitter, though it’s rumoured that his Twitter account is in fact run completely by his son.

4 hours ago, msc said:

Update on the above: Harry Leslie Smith appears to have had a fall and has pneumonia for the 2nd time this year. Well enough for a cup of tea, but still in the emergency ward, on Nil by mouth,  and has refused intubation.

So I have to ask what everyone is thinking- if it's "nil by mouth", how do they get the tea in?

• Thanks 2

:lol: fair point.

^ Problem of reading Twitter backwards!

tbh His son's twitter reads like a wake.

I read he is improving. It won't be so soon, I think...

• Like 1

Harry Leslie Smith vs. John Dingell?

On 18/11/2018 at 15:37, drol said:

Plane has an incredible delay as usual.

As we don't have a Librarian thread....

James Billington at 89, headed up the Library in the Congress for over 3 decades.

https://www.thestate.com/news/politics-government/national-politics/article222035610.html

Former Congressman Mac Collins, a truck driver-turned-lawmaker who helped build Georgia’s Republican Party, died Tuesday, according to several GOP officials. He was 74.

Collins was a plain-speaking country boy famous for colorful anecdotes who represented a Macon-based U.S. House district from 1992 until 2004. He stepped down to run for Zell Miller’s old U.S. Senate seat, a contest he lost in the GOP primary to Johnny Isakson, his stylistic opposite.

SC

Former Montana legislator and Billings city councilman Royal Johnson dies at 93.

Amazing this guy has the same name been given my phallis

SC

• Haha 1

New York State Senator Jose Peralta died at the age of 47, state lawmakers said Thursday.

Peralta passed away due to a “medical emergency”.

SC

Le Duc Anh's son just wrote a post on Facebook to rember his mother who passed away two years ago. According to Google Translate, Le Duc Anh is "winning against illness". Neverending story.

• Sad 1

Another of my favourite zombies...

Li Rui is suffering from a persistent fever and has been placed on life support. Don't you worry, a few days and he'll be fine.

According to his Twitter account Harry Leslie Smith is stable, awake and alert (as son is reading him some books). I guess he will either recover or it will be a long long long hospital stay à la Li Rui.