Guest Goldeneye-69

Political Frailty

Sorry to hear this, my former MP. For all that he seemingly was anti-gay, anti-women and anti-ethnic minorities, he did actually try really hard for his local constituency in between berating Nelson Mandela. 

• Like 1

Why would the Secretary of State of Oregon get a QO?  He’s a unique—there was no interest (in a guy w stage 4 panc). The fact he’s on that DDP team is an overreach.

THAT said, he made my list of about 40 possibilities for March Cup but I gave him the axe despite his ‘decreasing workload’.  Oops!  Looks like he really decreased it now.  Makes me wonder how many more I’m misjudging. 

SC

Short thought while I'm having a sandwich at work and can't check. Does msc's theme team now tie the previous record of non-obitness, i.e. Shameless 1.0 with 7 non-obits and one premature Dec obit (Tanya Gendle)?

Also, my thoughts also matched SC's.

On 27/02/2019 at 08:25, Clorox Bleachman said:

And a couple days later.....

Pioneering Oregon Republican Norma Paulus, who was the first woman elected to statewide office, has died.

Paulus died Thursday after spending time in hospice for health problems related to dementia. Paulus was 85.

Paulus was a member of the Legislature, Oregon's secretary of state from 1977 to 1985, her party's nominee for governor in 1986 and the state's elected superintendent of schools for two terms in the 1990s.

SC

7 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

And a couple days later.....

Pioneering Oregon Republican Norma Paulus, who was the first woman elected to statewide office, has died.

Paulus died Thursday after spending time in hospice for health problems related to dementia. Paulus was 85.

Paulus was a member of the Legislature, Oregon's secretary of state from 1977 to 1985, her party's nominee for governor in 1986 and the state's elected superintendent of schools for two terms in the 1990s.

SC

As Oscar Wilde put it, to lose one Secretary of State for Oregon may be regarded as misfortune...:D

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Nope , was checking on him as you posted as a Cup pick of mine, he's out.

Unfortunately

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/ailing-goa-chief-minister-manohar-parrikar-hospitalised-2001895

33 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

I play in death pools so am interested in who he is visiting.

8 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

I play in death pools so am interested in who he is visiting.

In that case SC........ See who is in the bed beside Baba Suwe......

image.jpeg.b38de1c7ae56a7c2754e280d19cbc73e.jpeg 

Yikes

8 hours ago, Sean said:

image.jpeg.b38de1c7ae56a7c2754e280d19cbc73e.jpeg 

Yikes

IDK it's heart-shaped, could be all the rage soon

Old timer Ralph Hall deid at 95

^^^

Reading up on the old cunt.

His major claim to fame, was selling ciggies and coke to Bonnie and Clyde as a roadside vendor.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ralph-hall-the-oldest-man-in-congress-may-be-on-the-verge-of-defeat/2014/03/25/a1fe9544-b031-11e3-9627-c65021d6d572_story.html?utm_term=.d597503a8387