Guest Goldeneye-69

Political Frailty

Just now, Fergie86 said:

Was surprised to find out John is now 81 years of age, thought he was younger than that to be honest. Certainly one to keep an eye on depending on the severity of the stroke and which part of the brain it has hit  it could be the beginning of the end, learning to walk or talk again in your 80’s is very difficult, and he will be prone to more strokes. Then again he could go on for years, however one to consider for next years list.

Of course Kirk Douglas had a major stroke at 79 and is still going.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Of course Kirk Douglas had a major stroke at 79 and is still going.

True but I’m starting to think Kirk is going to live forever, hard to believe he is nearly 103.

19 minutes ago, Fergie86 said:

Was surprised to find out John is now 81 years of age, thought he was younger than that to be honest. Certainly one to keep an eye on depending on the severity of the stroke and which part of the brain it has hit  it could be the beginning of the end, learning to walk or talk again in your 80’s is very difficult, and he will be prone to more strokes. Then again he could go on for years, however one to consider for next years list.

It wasn't that easy for him first time round.

quote-it-s-great-to-be-back-on-terra-cot

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Grim Up North said:

It wasn't that easy for him first time round.

quote-it-s-great-to-be-back-on-terra-cot

His wife will visit him in hospital once the rain stops and her hairdo isn't threatened with instant ruination.

• Haha 1

How fitting that they managed to find the only Jag ambulance in the UK to cart him of to hospital in.

14601997888_afcf45a80e_b (2).jpg

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

How fitting that they managed to find the only Jag ambulance in the UK to cart him of to hospital in.

14601997888_afcf45a80e_b (2).jpg

Only one of them, mind

Cramping the style of John - two Jags - Prescott

• Haha 1

On 16/08/2018 at 04:06, DevonDeathTrip said:

Former Minnesota senator Norm Coleman, has cancer in his neck, throat and lungs...

ALMOST some DDP points for unnatural death!  
Anyway, some bad news, and some good news.  
The Bad news: He is out fishing, so how bad can he be?
The Good news: He is awaiting the results of a Mayo Clinic scan this week to answer that exact question!

Former U.S. Sen. Norm Coleman credits an automatic/manual inflatable life vest with saving his life in a weekend boat crash on a northern Minnesota lake.  Coleman was fishing on Lake Ada when another boat approached “going full speed and heading right at me,” Coleman wrote in a Facebook post Sunday night.  (HINT HINT you can follow him on FB!)
The driver of the boat, a father with two children in the boat, was looking at a fishing line and hit Coleman’s fishing boat “broadside and hurtled over my boat,” Coleman wrote. “At the moment of impact, I dove into the water.

Coleman normally fishes from the back of his boat while trolling in reverse, but his fish finder in the back “was on the blink,” so he was sitting up on the bow trolling, he wrote. The impact caused the tiller to be sheared off and the seat to be crushed.

“Had I been sitting there I would have suffered the same fate,” he wrote.

Coleman, 69, announced last summer that he was being treated for stage 4 lung cancer. He was previously diagnosed with throat and neck cancer.  “I’ve been facing mortality quite a bit in my battle in the last few years with the Big C,” he wrote. “I dodged a bullet this weekend. Hopefully, I’ll continue to stay a couple steps ahead of the Grim Reaper. Yesterday was a powerful reminder that we don’t totally control our destiny. I’ve been worried more about what my next scan at Mayo this week will show, than I was about the chance of something happening to me while fishing on Lake Ada.
SC

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JiroemonKimura said:

92-year old Tunisian president hospitalized with “severe health crisis”

Was just released from the hospital early this week, definitely someone to watch for 2020 if he makes it out alive.

God, there are at least six huge names hospitalized in bad conditions right now and none of them seems to die!

2 hours ago, portsmouthreaper said:

could it be Parkinson's 

Quite possibly - through they are other illness that cause those symptoms.

1 hour ago, JiroemonKimura said:

92-year old Tunisian president hospitalized with “severe health crisis”

Was just released from the hospital early this week, definitely someone to watch for 2020 if he makes it out alive.

Dead. Don't know if it is reliable though. IMHO it is not.

EDIT: seems to be true.

No. Government has denied death. He is alive.

According to his counsellor he is stable and "not in danger".

More drol catnip:

Former president of South Korea, Lee Myung-bak has been hospitalised with a high fever, but does not, contrary to some rumours, suffer from cancer:

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20190627010800320

44 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

More drol catnip:

Former president of South Korea, Lee Myung-bak has been hospitalised with a high fever, but does not, contrary to some rumours, suffer from cancer:

https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20190627010800320

Yes, I also read that, but he is a jailbird ad it's just a cold. Mulayam Yadav Singh is in hospital too.

Essebsi's health scare has now been downgraded to "fatigued by hot climate" and apparently the man himself asked to be hospitalized, only for check-ups.

Ershad's condition has deteriorated. See you in hell, fucker.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ershad is now on life support, overall condition is critical and he can not be send abroad for treatment. That's what his Party says.

Anyway they also say he is improving and if the trend of improvement continues he will make a full recovery. Like saying "Your football team is losing 25-0 and there's two minutes left, but if it keeps the ball it will probably win".

On 27/06/2019 at 20:34, drol said:

Essebsi's health scare has now been downgraded to "fatigued by hot climate" and apparently the man himself asked to be hospitalized, only for check-ups.

That was true. Essebsi discharged in excellent health.

9 minutes ago, TomTomTelekom said:

Bit of a Cup miss. I might have picked him, but then, it's so easy to be a smart-ass from the sidelines.