Guest Goldeneye-69

Political Frailty

• Like 2

On ‎02‎/‎07‎/‎2020 at 12:39, drol said:

Meanwhile... 

Lee Teng-hui has recovered from aspiration pneumonia, but he remains on life support in ICU and is too weak to be discharged. Doctors are monitoring him to avoid multiple organ failure. 

Lee Teng -hui update:

Wiki already has him dead at the moment.

Dismissed as fake news. Lee is receiving usual treatment in hospital, but not dead or dying.

He won't last much more.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Lee Teng -hui update:

Wiki already has him dead at the moment.

I am very surprised to see he has been hospitalised, because I thought he was allready in hospital and had been since February ! 

4 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

I am very surprised to see he has been hospitalised, because I thought he was allready in hospital and had been since February ! 

That's written badly. He has been hospitalized and on life support since February. According to the hospital he is very weak and quite unstable, but they still manage his conditions. Yesterday morning Tsai Ing-wen visited him in ICU. There is no whatsoever possibility he recovers and will surely be dead before 2021. But we don't know how long we'll have to wait.

1 hour ago, drol said:

That's written badly. He has been hospitalized and on life support since February. According to the hospital he is very weak and quite unstable, but they still manage his conditions. Yesterday morning Tsai Ing-wen visited him in ICU. There is no whatsoever possibility he recovers and will surely be dead before 2021. But we don't know how long we'll have to wait.

He seems to be in a very similar condition to Nelson Mandela who was in intensive care for the last 5  months of his life.I have a feeling that this is one of those cases where his death is falsely reported only for it to happen for real within days ! 

Seems legit. Wikipedia has finally managed to kill him.

He's finally croaked it. I never thought I'd see the day 

Charlie Elphicke - respected MP, father of two and owner of award winning dog. Couldn't have looked more like a Conservative MP if he tried

Wheels have come off a bit now. Convicted of sexual assaults which - amongst other things - involved him chasing unwilling younger women whilst singing "I'm a naughty Tory!"

His missus - who now has his old Westminster seat - immediately announced the end of their marriage. 

Can't see this one going the Jonathan Aitken "Oh, I've just got religion and I'll spend the rest of my days helping ex-offenders" route. Can see him going to jail. Marginal suicide chance at best, but likely to keep us entertained once he attempts some kind of public rehabilitation

_113565670_hi062559985.jpg

The Chinese way: critically ill/death hoax combo, then dead within days. I'm pretty angered about Falun Gong, so mr. Jiang could oblige this year.

19 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

He seems to be in a very similar condition to Nelson Mandela who was in intensive care for the last 5  months of his life.I have a feeling that this is one of those cases where his death is falsely reported only for it to happen for real within days ! 

Or in this case within hours ! https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/30/lee-teng-hui-taiwan-father-of-democracy-first-president-dies-aged-97

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

Can’t see this one going the Jonathan Aitken "Oh, I've just got religion and I'll spend the rest of my days helping ex-offenders" route. Can see him going to jail. Marginal suicide chance at best, but likely to keep us entertained once he attempts some kind of public rehabilitation

That’s a shame.

2 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Charlie Elphicke - respected MP, father of two and owner of award winning dog. Couldn't have looked more like a Conservative MP if he tried

Wheels have come off a bit now. Convicted of sexual assaults which - amongst other things - involved him chasing unwilling younger women whilst singing "I'm a naughty Tory!"

His missus - who now has his old Westminster seat - immediately announced the end of their marriage. 

Can't see this one going the Jonathan Aitken "Oh, I've just got religion and I'll spend the rest of my days helping ex-offenders" route. Can see him going to jail. Marginal suicide chance at best, but likely to keep us entertained once he attempts some kind of public rehabilitation

There'll be marriages over

For the Tories of Dover...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

You are so naughty!

That’s so fucking ridiculous - I always wonder with air space and water space being virtually infinite, how plane or boat collisions occur.  You need two real MENSA members at the helm smh.

SC