Guest Goldeneye-69

Political Frailty

A tory MP in his 50s has been arrested and charged with 4 counts of sexual assault including rape. The name has been withheld, presumably because it's someone huge. Isn't Boris Johnson in his 50s..:o.https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53625829

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

A tory MP in his 50s has been arrested and charged with 4 counts of sexual assault including rape. The name has been withheld, presumably because it's someone huge. Isn't Boris Johnson in his 50s..:o.https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53625829

Not a former minster through.

12 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

The name is being with-held because they haven't actually been charged, just arrested. 

3 minutes ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

There can't be that many 50summat ex-minister Tory MPs. Come on DL nerd types, list them so we can speculate wildly, please.

Already did on the Sickest Game thread - it struck me that Jacob Rhys Mogg is in the cabinet and - I think I'm right in saying - is not actually a minister because Leader of the House is a management, not ministerial job. Not for one second suggesting it IS him but that'd be up there with Prince Andrew for riveting entertainment value.

2 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Already did on the Sickest Game thread - it struck me that Jacob Rhys Mogg is in the cabinet and - I think I'm right in saying - is not actually a minister because Leader of the House is a management, not ministerial job. Not for one second suggesting it IS him but that'd be up there with Prince Andrew for riveting entertainment value.

It's not Mogg because he's been criticised for being informed of the matter a month ago for his job. Anyhow, former minister.

1 minute ago, msc said:

It's not Mogg because he's been criticised for being informed of the matter a month ago for his job. Anyhow, former minister.

Well, likely some nonentity who once had something to do with transport. A few other big hitters - like IDS - are ruled out on grounds of age and Boris isn't a former minister.  Did this alleged monster chase his victims around chanting "I'm a naughtier Tory than that lightweight Elphicke"

In answer to Harry's query, I haven't gone through everyone yet but I'll list them as I go along

S. H@mmond

J. Dj@nogl¥

M. Fr@n©oi$

G. F®€€m@n

®. H@lfon

D. Poult€® (who was accused - falsely - before) 

A. $€lou$

$. V@®@

24 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Dead pool threads, never read em, never will, rainman habitat.

6 hours ago, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

Dead pool threads, never read em, never will, rainman habitat.

66EF47AD-6BAF-4979-85C8-B4822826F74C.jpeg

8 hours ago, Octopus of Odstock said:

In answer to Harry's query, I haven't gone through everyone yet but I'll list them as I go along

S. H@mmond

J. Dj@nogl¥

M. Fr@n©oi$

G. F®€€m@n

®. H@lfon

A. $€lou$

$. V@®@

Poult is only 41.

9 hours ago, Octopus of Odstock said:

S. H@mmond

J. Dj@nogl¥

M. Fr@n©oi$

G. F®€€m@n

®. H@lfon

A. $€lou$

$. V@®@

Spelling the names in 1337 5|>34|< won't protect you from a libel claim. 

I'm not saying who it is.His surname may or may not rhyme with failing...<_<

1 hour ago, The Old Crem said:

Poult is only 41.

Indeed he is. I've just seen the list, without cunningly disguised names for legal reasons (Even though I'm only listing Tory ex minister MP's in their 50's which is fact) as on the extra curricular thread so I'll not add any more. 

kuntz.thumb.jpg.56289b21c8daf3087b8ef7044d826a72.jpg

• Like 2

Dame Shirley Williams just turned 90.Wonder what her condition is. She retired from the Lords years ago but was it health related? 

• Like 2

On 29/06/2020 at 09:45, drol said:

Geelani resigns from all posts, either because he is seriously ill or because of insubordination from younger cadres. You decide.

Geelani doing well and not positive to COVID. What a missed opportunity.

On 11/05/2020 at 10:58, drol said:

Mulayam Singh Yadav, who was discharged from hospital, now hospitalised again.

Mulayam Singh Yadav hospitalised.

On 02/08/2020 at 13:56, Octopus of Odstock said:

S. H@mmond

J. Dj@nogl¥

M. Fr@n©oi$

G. F®€€m@n

®. H@lfon

A. $€lou$

$. V@®@

Newsthump having some real fun with this - reporting disappearance of a simpleton who loves the TA

https://newsthump.com/2019/12/05/fears-grow-over-fate-of-missing-simpleton-mark-francois/?fbclid=IwAR1jpr1jnIO9rZOVKilwDmP1DgJHhAX5D99Ycwc0mhYxC0cimhB55nvFfDQ

Pranab Mukherjee's health further deteriorates