Guest Goldeneye-69

Political Frailty

On 22/02/2021 at 08:01, Banana said:

Dead.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1

9 minutes ago, arghton said:

Sam Nujoma is now the only alive "Father of the Nation" atleast according to wikipedia's list:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_of_the_Nation

One to last for a while, as he is doing well. Yeah, that's the same thing they would say if he was dying.

1 hour ago, drol said:

Dead.

One of the bastard reasons why my DL Cup team is in fucking tatters :(

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

One of the bastard reasons why my DL Cup team is in fucking tatters :(

I feel ya

On 05/10/2019 at 17:25, Ulitzer95 said:

Get this one in your DDP entries for next year:

Mary Holt who was a Tory MP for Preston North from 1970–1974 is currently 95, and has suffered ill health for several years according to this 2018 book on female parliamentarians.

This appears to be a death notice for the former MP Mary Holt? She's a pick on several DDP teams so watching for the qualifying obit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, msc said:

This appears to be a death notice for the former MP Mary Holt? She's a pick on several DDP teams so watching for the qualifying obit.

One of them being my Dead by Dawn team.

That's her for sure, thanks! Torygraph obit next week I reckon.

1 minute ago, Ulitzer95 said:

One of them being my Dead by Dawn team.

That's her for sure, thanks! Torygraph obit next week I reckon.

Good luck.

(And thanks to the little bird who wrote into DDP towers pointing this out!)

5 hours ago, msc said:

Good luck.

(And thanks to the little bird who wrote into DDP towers pointing this out!)

Telegraph obit.

A very interesting lady.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Telegraph obit.

A very interesting lady.

Thanks. Just tagging in @gcreptile so he sees it for the next update.

• Thanks 1

Anyone watch Alex Salmond giving evidence earlier?

He's looking worse than ever. 67 in December. 75 is looking very unlikely for him.

4 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Anyone watch Alex Salmond giving evidence earlier?

He's looking worse than ever. 67 in December. 75 is looking very unlikely for him.

Just imagine how much worse he'd look if he hadn't gone on a health related diet a few years ago too.

There's a few big names that wouldn't surprise if they did a John Smith and Salmonds on the top tiers of that list imo.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, msc said:

Just imagine how much worse he'd look if he hadn't gone on a health related diet a few years ago too.

There's a few big names that wouldn't surprise if they did a John Smith and Salmonds on the top tiers of that list imo.

Well the only reason I set him as my bloody display pic on here was because I had fully expected him to have done "a John Smith" by now.

I kept telling myself I'd change it as soon as he shuffled off. 12 years later... still stuck with his mug. <_<

1 minute ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Well the only reason I set him as my bloody display pic on here was because I had fully expected him to have done "a John Smith" by now.

I kept telling myself I'd change it as soon as he shuffled off. 12 years later... still stuck with his mug. <_<

I imagine the look in that pic is his sex face.

1 minute ago, Sean said:

:puke:

In the pic the item he's actually looking at in delight is a Tunnock's tea cake. A generous serving of tea cakes for Big Eck is probably the equivalent of a good shag for the rest of us tbf.

Ironically, Tunnock's would later become a vocal opponent of Scottish separation in 2014. The cybernats of Twitter announced a boycott of all their products (they have a very long "blacklist" though so far from a special accolade). The end result... a lot of media coverage that saw Tunnock's sales soar through the roof. Not a tea cack fan me but their caramel wafers are pure heaven. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

In the pic the item he's actually looking at in delight is a Tunnock's tea cake. A generous serving of tea cakes for Big Eck is probably the equivalent of a good shag for the rest of us tbf.

Ironically, Tunnock's would later become a vocal opponent of Scottish separation in 2014. The cybernats of Twitter announced a boycott of all their products (they have a very long "blacklist" though so far from a special accolade). The end result... a lot of media coverage that saw Tunnock's sales soar through the roof. Not a tea cack fan me but their caramel wafers are pure heaven. 

I love Tunnocks haven`t had one in a while but they are great.Melt very easily though.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I wouldn't boycott Tunnocks caramel wafers if they announced a genocide on Scottish writers! :lol: Bloody lovely, they are.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Sean said:

This is not something anybody would want to imagine.

Particularly his v<REMOVED FOR LEGAL REASONS>

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Quim Reaper said:

This is not something anybody would want to imagine.

Particularly his v<REMOVED FOR LEGAL REASONS>

I  would like to reiterate for any of Mr Salmond`s lawyers  that are reading my above statement: I just said sex.I never said anything improper happened.Mr Salmond is a married man so I am sure he has engaged in the natural obligation with Mrs. Salmond and this is the face he has made in such legal and morally upstanding encounters

• Haha 1

I was very careful choosing my words:P

None of it really matters. The brownshirts are in line behind their Fuhrer because they once got a selfie with her.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, msc said:

Who are the others you have in mind? 

11 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Who are the others you have in mind? 

Galloway.

Mind you, last time I was right on this sort of thing was Jimmy "walking talking living HA" Hood.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, msc said:

Galloway.

Mind you, last time I was right on this sort of thing was Jimmy "walking talking living HA" Hood.

I was thinking Tom Watson until  I rembered he has lost a lot of weight  which has helped with his diabetes.