Guest Goldeneye-69

Political Frailty

Checnya's president, Ramzan Kadyrov gravelly ill after suspected poisoning apparently. 

Good riddance. 

• Like 1

LOL this is the 20th something time he's been called dead. Is anything even really happening in Ukraine?

• Facepalm 3

17 minutes ago, DaDeathGuy said:

LOL this is the 20th something time he's been called dead. Is anything even really happening in Ukraine?

A well-documented genocidal war of conquest.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, prussianblue said:

A well-documented genocidal war of conquest.

That only means something to you, not everyone else.

• Confused 1
  • Facepalm 7

13 hours ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R), 81, hospitalized for a fall.

History of poor health, polio survivor since childhood; previous refusal to comment on bruised hands and purple face in 2020.

Assuming he survives this, but we all know how one fall is all it takes to send someone down a spiral — especially after losing mobility.

Definitely a big name to keep an eye on, has been in the Senate since 1985 and led the Senate Republicans since 2007. Was the single biggest pain in Obama's (and maybe Trump's) ass for 8 years.

He's being treated for a concussion: https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/09/politics/mitch-mcconnell-hospitalized/index.html 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

3 hours ago, DaDeathGuy said:

Congrats on achieving, in a highly contested category, da stupidest post of da year.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TQR said:

Congrats on achieving, in a highly contested category, da stupidest post of da year.

Thanks for replying so I can reiterate: There is nothing happening in Ukraine.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 6

4 minutes ago, DaDeathGuy said:

Oh I’m sure you thoroughly enjoy sitting on your lazy ass all day with heavy air conditioning and Cheeto puff dust on your fingers while a bunch of damage happens in a country you clearly don’t give two shits about. You fucking cunt

• Like 4

Just now, Joey Russ said:

Oh I’m sure you thoroughly enjoy sitting on your lazy ass all day with heavy air conditioning and Cheeto puff dust on your fingers while a bunch of damage happens in a country you clearly don’t give two shits about. You fucking cunt

Captain America 4 has an exorbitantly high budget: trillions and trillions of dollars!

• Facepalm 3

3 hours ago, DaDeathGuy said:

That's not true, a lot of us know that NATO and USA have always been genocidal.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Tower1 said:

I support Russia!

I support NATO!

Nothing is going on there: The Chad opinion

Btw if mods want to move these posts I agree lol.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Facepalm 2

58 minutes ago, DaDeathGuy said:

There you go, a selection of photos of nothing happening. Tip of the iceberg of images, footage, articles, testimony about all that nothing.

https://www.reuters.com/news/picture/in-pictures-300-days-of-war-in-ukraine-idUSRTSECI24

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

You fucking cunt

He wishes.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, DaDeathGuy said:

Captain America 4 has an exorbitantly high budget: trillions and trillions of dollars!

I had you ignored, not sure what happened.

Ah well, away you go again

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JustPassingThrough said:

Yikes! This is what they're willing to admit. My guess is he wasn't able to break his fall at all, would not be surprised to hear of a fracture or something more serious

1 hour ago, Tower1 said:

Somehow people like @Tower1, @DaDeathGuy, and @the_engineer are allowed to stay on this site. My ignored list grows

These people stay while people like @Ulitzer95 leave. Sad times.

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, MortalCaso said:

Somehow people like @Tower1, @DaDeathGuy, and @the_engineer are allowed to stay on this site. My ignored list grows

Yeah, despite Ulitzer having what I and many others thought to be rather pungent opinions on certain things, there was no utter derangement like this fucking shit. It’s no coincidence that the three you mention are all Trump supporters.

• Like 9

52 minutes ago, MortalCaso said:

Agreed. The internet has plenty of places for trolls - we have no business allowing this site to become a platform for idiocy of this magnitude. This site has a purpose, and it’s for weirdos like us to talk about celebrity deaths. Not to spread misinformation. 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, TQR said:

Yeah, despite Ulitzer having what I and many others thought to be rather pungent opinions on certain things, there was no utter derangement like this fucking shit. It’s no coincidence that the three you mention are all Trump supporters.

Lol, I am not a Trump supporter. I don't think I've ever mentioned a word of support for him. I don't even support Putin at idelogical level, but I do consider him more normal than Western "democratically elected" leaders.

• Facepalm 3

1 hour ago, When The said:

Fuck Putin. Fuck all his supporters too.

Finally.  
FINALLY someone on this website has the constitution, not to mention a pair of brass bollocks, to post ‘Fuck Putin‘, knowing all the supporters he has here!  But wait… ‘Fuck all his supporters, too’?! Damn you’re courageous AF you are, When The.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

43 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Finally.  
FINALLY someone on this website has the constitution, not to mention a pair of brass bollocks, to post ‘Fuck Putin‘, knowing all the supporters he has here!  But wait… ‘Fuck all his supporters, too’?! Damn you’re courageous AF you are, When The.

Sorry. Was this actively wanting? Not really a hard opinion to come by among rationally minded people, is it? Today was the first time I’ve actively encountered a Putin apologist/denialist. 

8 hours ago, TQR said:

And of course a Biden supporter likes censorship.

There's certainly something happening in Ukraine, just as things happen everyday.

But it's not a real war. I believe both Putin and Zelensky are guilty of performing a giant distraction and waste of time on the world stage.

8 minutes ago, DaDeathGuy said:

And of course a Biden supporter likes censorship.

There's certainly something happening in Ukraine, just as things happen everyday.

But it's not a real war. I believe both Putin and Zelensky are guilty of performing a giant distraction and waste of time on the world stage.

I’m not a Biden supporter, though that’s less of a pejorative statement than your twisted little mind thinks it is.

What’s remarkable is that you’re trying to censor an actual war and yet you accuse us of trying to censor cranks like you. Russia’s illegal war in Ukraine is not a matter of opinion, you ignorant child.

• Like 2