Guest Goldeneye-69

Political Frailty

Just now, TQR said:

I’m not a Biden supporter, though that’s less of a pejorative statement than your twisted little mind thinks it is.

What’s remarkable is that you’re trying to censor an actual war and yet you accuse us of trying to censor cranks like you. Russia’s illegal war in Ukraine is not a matter of opinion, you ignorant child.

They're right next to each other.

Neither army has advanced after a year despite trillions of dollars.

No deaths of truly famous people like the country's cabinet members, just articles created after nobodies die.

This war is fake, and I'm not trying to sound superior. It fooled me at first too.

• Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, DaDeathGuy said:

No deaths of truly famous people like the country's cabinet members, just articles created after nobodies die.

This war is fake, and I'm not trying to sound superior. It fooled me at first too.

Oh sure, all the footage, all the humanitarian missions, all the military operations, all the accounts of millions of people on the ground, many of whom bereaved and homeless, all fake.

Trust me, you have never and will never sound superior in any way, shape or form.

• Like 2

Nurse!!!! He's out of bed again!!!

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, drol said:

Nurse!!!! He's out of bed again!!!

But of course never mind the AP source.

And nothing mental about you obsessing over notable people's deaths, I'm sure.

3 hours ago, DaDeathGuy said:

Yeah, no advances here, aside from the hundreds of miles of territory taken and then retaken...

2022_Russian_Invasion_of_Ukraine_Phase_1_animated.gif

2022_Russian_Invasion_of_Ukraine_Phase_2_animated.gif

3 minutes ago, prussianblue said:

Yeah, no advances here, aside from the hundreds of miles of territory taken and then retaken...

Was it taken then retaken, or nothing ever happened?

(Hint: the latter)

• Facepalm 1

17 minutes ago, DaDeathGuy said:

Was it taken then retaken, or nothing ever happened?

(Hint: the latter)

Tell that to the victims. Here's the aftermath of all that nothing in Mariupol.
NATO Review - The consequences of Russia's invasion of Ukraine for  international security – NATO and beyond

How about the theatre there, destroyed by a Russian missile despite it being used as a shelter by hundreds of civilians, including children?

theatre.thumb.jpg.e81a0d6b10d8996b3847e7cec3cc9dec.jpg

This is just one of the countless atrocities that are well-documented, but I'm sure you'll just shout 'Fake!', clinging to the fantasy that it's all a vast conspiracy (that apparently the entire world is in on), and that you're one of the small group of special people who knows the 'truth'.

Stop feeding the troll.

• Like 1

Probably best move all this to the ‘Drunk? Bored? Psychopath?’ thread. And maybe add ‘Prick?’ to the title.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, TQR said:

Probably best move all this to the ‘Drunk? Bored? Psychopath?’ thread. And maybe add ‘Prick?’ to the title.

'"Wake up sheeple! Do your own research." - A thread for the hard-of-critical thinking'

• Like 2

DaDeathGuy is now on a week's vacation and subsequent mod preview once he's back. Potentially more if he doesn't change his tune.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

DaDeathGuy is now on a week's vacation and subsequent mod preview once he's back. Potentially more if he doesn't change his tune.

Has he gone to Ukraine? I've heard it's lovely there at the moment.

• Haha 8

I partially agree with DaDeathGuy. I don't think the war is fake because people are dying and destruction is happening but like every other war, it is a conspiracy of elites against the ordinary people. And obviously, much of the things you see in mainstream media have been staged to create a certain effect in public like the recent execution of Ukrainian soldier.

• Facepalm 3

15 minutes ago, Tower1 said:

I partially agree with DaDeathGuy. I don't think the war is fake because people are dying and destruction is happening but like every other war, it is a conspiracy of elites against the ordinary people. And obviously, much of the things you see in mainstream media have been staged to create a certain effect in public like the recent execution of Ukrainian soldier.

Obviously? I'd be interested in seeing the evidence to support such a claim.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Grim Up North said:

Has he gone to Ukraine? I've heard it's lovely there at the moment.

From what I hear the supermarkets are better stocked and its easier to see a dentist than over here.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sideik said:

Staging a photo is one thing. What this person said is that an execution that was filmed on camera, was not real. That's 2 different things bud

Faking someone's death via execution vs making a building bombing look worse than it was. Not even in the same ball park

You guys honestly think Ukraine would need to fake the death of a soldier? They have plenty of genuine deaths already. Daily. Innocents. Wives. Children. Etc. You sick fucks. 

I have no doubt that in some situations things are fabricated whether from ill-intent or just the fog of war. Needing to fake the deaths of their own citizens? You guys go over there and tell me how fake the death and destruction is...

• Like 4

I was defending the general assumption that some of the reports from war zones could be staged, probably just to reconstruct things that couldn't be directly documented, not the single fact mentioned by tower1. I think that you people are being very susceptible on the subject. You talk about this war as if it was the first war in world history since 1945. There have been tons of atrocities, conflicts and genocides in the last 20 years, of course this one makes more noise and it has an obvious and convenient architect (unlike some others) but the storytelling is exasperated. Before you jump the gun: I advocate peace like each of you here, i just don't have the same sense of partisanship, quoting a well known italian movie: "Quante certezze. Non so se invidiarvi o provare una forma di ribrezzo" 

Can you all please take this extended discussion to somewhere else?

I want to know about political deaths in this thread and concurrent discussion of their specific misdeeds. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

Brazilian influential politician Eliseu Padilha in serious conditions with cancer.

• Like 2

Husamettin Cindoruk hospitalised, but not too serious it seems.

• Like 1