Guest Goldeneye-69

Political Frailty

This might not mean much to most of you,but the former scottish office minister David Cairns is fighting for his life in hospital with pancreatis. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-12861691 It's a quiet day...

This is all he deserves for deserting the Great Leader. :ninja:

This one about the same guy?

Most Likely.

I really must start taking my dementia medication...

• Like 1

Tory politician and regular Have I Got News for You panellist Lord Onslow has died at 73

I'd hardly call 2 guest appearances 'regular'

Tory politician and regular Have I Got News for You panellist Lord Onslow has died at 73

Perhaps it was once every 175 shows...

Its repeated nearly every day on Dave

So I bet he has racked up quite a few appearences now :-)

Bob Litherland

The Labour MP for Manchester Central from 1979 to 1997 has died aged 80.

Garret Fitzgerald, twice Prime Minister of Ireland in the 1980s, is gravely ill. He might struggle to see the weekend, let alone 2012.

Gone

Its repeated nearly every day on Dave

So I bet he has racked up quite a few appearences now :-)

Remember them well he was a good laugh, naturally funny and likeable, unlike so many politicians who go on trying to promote or 'prove' themselves. Anyone see Louise Bagshawe's truly pitiful appearance the other week?

Garret Fitzgerald, twice Prime Minister of Ireland in the 1980s, is gravely ill. He might struggle to see the weekend, let alone 2012.

Gone

Just heard the tribute on the radio; hadn't realised how old the guy was. I might have had a punt dead pool wise this year had I known.

Catherine Hurd

Douglas Hurd's daughter in law, wife of his diplomat son Thomas, has plunged to her death from the roof of their New York apartment.

Gordon McLennan, former leader of the Communist party of GB, has died aged 87.

Lord Elliott of Morpeth

"Lord Elliott of Morpeth died on Friday, aged 90, Parliament was told yesterday. Lord Elliott was Conservative MP for Newcastle North from 1957 to 1983"

Damn! I had him on my list of DDP possibles for this year (along with about 100 others!).

Watched a v interesting documentary on BBC4 regarding the political enmity between messers Wilson and Heath.

Plenty of political old dogs on show and most are looking fine. Jim Prior (on my DDP list) looked the best of them at 83 (I'm not picking him again). Healey looked old, Benn OK, as were Hurd, Jenkin and Carrington.

But it was definitely made last year as poor Anthony Howard featured...

Sergei Bagapsh

The president of the disputed Republic of Abkhazia has died aged 62 following lung surgery in Moscow.

Watched a v interesting documentary on BBC4 regarding the political enmity between messers Wilson and Heath.

Plenty of political old dogs on show and most are looking fine. Jim Prior (on my DDP list) looked the best of them at 83 (I'm not picking him again). Healey looked old, Benn OK, as were Hurd, Jenkin and Carrington.

But it was definitely made last year as poor Anthony Howard featured...

I saw that.Jim Prior will live a few years yet based on his appearance but Denis Healey . could drop dead at any time.Carrington might look good but hes 92 so will go downhill fast from now on.My top choice for next to go though would be 98 year old Edward Short, former deputy leader of the labour party and oldest member of the House of Lords.Only 2 ex cabinet ministers have ever lived to be 100 so surely he won't be the 3rd!

Another one to look out for is ex home secretary Robert Carr.At 94 he's the oldest living former tory cabinet minister and has allready lived longer than any other member of Heath or Thatchers cebinet or any other home secretary.(he wasn't actually a member of Thatchers cabinet but I was just making the comparison)

Guest a guest, not
I saw that.Jim Prior will live a few years yet based on his appearance but Denis Healey . could drop dead at any time.Carrington might look good but hes 92 so will go downhill fast from now on.My top choice for next to go though would be 98 year old Edward Short, former deputy leader of the labour party and oldest member of the House of Lords.Only 2 ex cabinet ministers have ever lived to be 100 so surely he won't be the 3rd!

Another one to look out for is ex home secretary Robert Carr.At 94 he's the oldest living former tory cabinet minister and has allready lived longer than any other member of Heath or Thatchers cebinet or any other home secretary.(he wasn't actually a member of Thatchers cabinet but I was just making the comparison)

The spacebar is the big long plank like key at the bottom. Shift are the keys with big chunky arrows found on each side.

The former President of Hungary Ferenc Madl has died.Can't find an english obit though

Guest Education
The former President of Hungary Ferenc Madl has died.Can't find an english obit though

Neither did you find the spacebar or the shift, despite instructions on their locations.

space-bar-key-4.jpg

brando-superslimkeyboard6.jpg

Harsh, which is OK when it is funny.

Former governor of Texas Bill Clements has died at 94.He paved the way for George W Bush so might not be missed much

Neither did you find the spacebar or the shift, despite instructions on their locations.

space-bar-key-4.jpg

brando-superslimkeyboard6.jpg

Do you teach IT by any chance?

I'm trying my best to keep this thread on topic.I wish certain other people would do the same!

I'm trying my best to keep this thread on topic.I wish certain other people would do the same!

SPACEBAR!

• Like 1