ImNotHades

Hollywood Survivors

On 03/03/2016 at 20:31, Predictor said:

Lupita Tovar: She was born before film studios even existed in Hollywood. She’s ancient!

Olivia de Havilland: In superb health. Will certainly become a centenarian soon.

Kirk Douglas: I’ve been thinking...has he had any specific health issues AFTER the 1996 stroke? I keep underestimating him, but looks can be deceiving (he looks and talks like he’s really frail).

Zsa Zsa Gabor: A one-legged miracle.

Betty White: Still active, so unless she exhausts herself to death, she’ll likely be with us for a long time.

Doris Day: No clue about her health. She looked fine on her 90th/92nd birthday video.

Eva Marie Saint: A classy lady whom I wouldn’t bet on dying anytime soon.

Angela Lansbury: Has barely taken a break from her 70+ year long career. Early prediction: Centenarian in the making.

Dick Van Dyke: Let’s face it, he is in physically better shape than most men twice as young as him. Just go on Youtube.

Jerry Lewis: Can’t he die already? His health protocol throughout the years rivals Zsa Zsa’s.

Mel Brooks: I think he’s doing just fine, but with males at that age, you never know.

Sidney Poitier: Would be a shame if he died this year, since he is profilic enough to have been on DL at least once. Remember the Paul Newman miss in 2008?

Gina Lollobrigida: Don’t know much about her current health, but they say laughter prolongs life and her last names starts with ”lol” so...

Roger Moore: The oldest living James Bond, but I regard Connery as the frailest of the two.

Martin Landau: Dude looks older than time itself.

Jane Powell: I wonder how she is coping with life without Dick?

Christopher Plummer: Has a few years left, I think.

Tippi Hedren: I guess she might croak once she gets tired of whining about how much of a creep Hitchcock was.

Gene Hackman: Wow, never ocurred to me that Gene is only 4 years away from his 90s. Probably because he had his career breakthrough relatively late.

Joanne Woodward: The fact that she has advanced Alzheimer’s makes her

Clint Eastwood: Has good genes from his mother and leads an active lifestyle.

Gena Rowlands: I dunno, I think she looks fine.

Sean Connery: Slightly suprised he’s still with us, considering his previous health issues. I want him back on the DL in any case.

Robert Duvall: He was nominated for an Oscar as recent as last year. Unless it’s a Golden Pond/Henry Fonda situation, I don’t think he’s gonna die soon.

James Earl Jones: A living legend with no health problems that I’m aware of.

Mamie Van Doren: Wow, she looks no older than 50. But I wonder what’s actually lurking beneath all that makeup, surgery and hair extensions?

William Shatner: Nimoy is dead while the hammiest actor still lives. Life ain’t fair.

Carroll Baker: She is still working, so that’s a positive sign (although her role is probably confined to ”old lady in a rocking chair”).

Tab Hunter: In solid health from what I can see.

Rita Moreno: Damn, this poll is crammed with people that are doing just fine at the moment.

Debbie Reynolds: I have her on my DDP, I think her time is almost up.

Kim Novak: Remember her from the 2014 Oscars? Hope she doesn’t end up like Joan Rivers; plastic surgery at this advanced age is nothing but futile vanity.

Michael Caine: Yet another spry oldie.

Carol Burnett: C’mon, this is starting to look like an excerpt of Lewd Squirrel’s Top 200 list.

Joan Collins: Well, Jackie died not too long ago...

Gene Wilder: If I were forced to bet all of my money on which Willy Wonka would die first, Gene would be my bet.

Shirley MacLaine: A real nutjob nowadays; a sign of her age or just part of her personality in general?

Sophia Loren: Could go either way. I personally don’t think.

Brigitte Bardot: As she ages and her beauty fades, all that’s left is her unlikeability.

Judi Dench: 0 votes for her so far is telling.

Donald Sutherland: He looks old with the beard. And without it.

Julie Andrews: Julie is timeless, like Vera Lynn.

Alain Delon: I can picture him eventually living as long as fellow French actor Louis Jordan.

Woody Allen: Probably not.

Burt Reynolds: He’s quite popular in this poll, I see. Since DeathList.net members are good at this type of stuff, I trust their judgement.

Maggie Smith: Look, the number of octogenarians and nonagenarians is steadily rising. This means that active people like Maggie will be here for a looong time to come. It’s pure statistics.

Carol Channing: On the other hand, this is one actress who might pass away this year.

Roger Corman: He’s very productive these days, but it wouldn’t shock me if he were to have, say, a heart attack in the middle of filming Dance with a Vampyre.

Roman Polanski: Nah, if Grim Reaper ever comes knocking on his door, I bet the bastard will just flee to another country or summat.

Leslie Caron: She looks great in recent photos (I swear, it’ll turn out that I was looking at pics from the 1990s, lol).

Hal Holbrook: Face-wise, it’s easy to tell he’s from the 1920s generation. Health-wise, he won’t be visiting any hospice care centers any time soon, if you catch my drift.

Rip Torn: I’m torn here, should I make a death-related pun based on his first name or not?

Ian Holm: His prostate cancer failed to kill him off in 2001. As long as it doesn’t ask its other cancer friends to avenge the failure, Ian should be safe for now.

Rhonda Fleming: She has been inactive for a long time. I wonder how she’s doin’.

Danielle Darrieux: I think she will make it to 100.

Cloris Leachman: Still going strong.

Milos Forman: Umm...no clue. Hey, why isn’t Stanley Donen in the poll?

Max von Sydow: I’m proud of his Hollywood success. I’d hate for him to die.

Harry Dean Stanton: Obviously has very good immune system. When will his body reach its limit?

I'm not sure how Rhonda Fleming is doing but she's turned 94 today. 

16 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I'm not sure how Rhonda Fleming is doing but she's turned 94 today. 

She's doing a hell of a lot better than those who aren't here to celebrate it with her.

SC

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 02:24, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Rose Marie dead. http://variety.com/2017/tv/people-news/rose-marie-dead-dies-dick-van-dyke-show-1202649747/

• Thanks 1
  • Angry 1

Just now, time said:

Well that's one of HPDP picks gone. Just as well I haven't submitted the team yet.

At least you weren't in the same situation as Death Impends, he submits his Hartlepool team, and two minutes later, the news came out that she died...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I had her on a list of surviving Vaudeville stars (of which I could only find 3 names).

The other 2 are Nanette Fabray (b. 1920) and Diana Serra Cary (b. 1918)

RIP Rose-Marie

The longest active career in entertainment history has come to an end.  Rose Marie, Star of Broadway, Film and TV (The Dick Van Dyke Show / The Doris Day Show / Hollywood Squares) has passed at the age of 94.

http://missrosemarie.com/

Given the year practically opened with Mary-Tyler Moore, it seems karmic that it should end with Rose Marie.

Unless Ed Asner's just fallen ill...*rushes off to check*

12 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

12 hours has passed and I'm still fahkin pissed.  Two names gone in three days.  
Rose Marie was quite a joy in the day, and saw plenty of her on the old black and white TV as a young'in.  One of my parents' favorites.
RIP
That's ok, what the Reaper taketh from me from Hollywood, Hollywood giveth back in the form of a car accident, a person 65 years younger, and practically everyone's Joker for 2018.  Go ahead, Reaper, take her in the next 100 hours too, I double dare you!
SC

Happy Birthday to Hollywood survivor Margaret O'Brien who is 81 today. :birthday:

399d81ee9c451e732e86199edc58a7f2--judy-g

Pictured here with Judy Garland in 'Meet me in St Louis' 

• Like 2

On 3/3/2016 at 21:31, Predictor said:

Lupita Tovar: She was born before film studios even existed in Hollywood. She’s ancient! DEAD. Now she died before studios did, What a surprise.

Olivia de Havilland: In superb health. Will certainly become a centenarian soon. 

Kirk Douglas: I’ve been thinking...has he had any specific health issues AFTER the 1996 stroke? I keep underestimating him, but looks can be deceiving (he looks and talks like he’s really frail).

Zsa Zsa Gabor: A one-legged miracle. DEAD. Saved by the bell.

Betty White: Still active, so unless she exhausts herself to death, she’ll likely be with us for a long time.

Doris Day: No clue about her health. She looked fine on her 90th/92nd birthday video.

Eva Marie Saint: A classy lady whom I wouldn’t bet on dying anytime soon.

Angela Lansbury: Has barely taken a break from her 70+ year long career. Early prediction: Centenarian in the making.

Dick Van Dyke: Let’s face it, he is in physically better shape than most men twice as young as him. Just go on Youtube.

Jerry Lewis: Can’t he die already? His health protocol throughout the years rivals Zsa Zsa’s. DEAD. Wish granted.

Mel Brooks: I think he’s doing just fine, but with males at that age, you never know.

Sidney Poitier: Would be a shame if he died this year, since he is profilic enough to have been on DL at least once. Remember the Paul Newman miss in 2008?

Gina Lollobrigida: Don’t know much about her current health, but they say laughter prolongs life and her last names starts with ”lol” so...

Roger Moore: The oldest living James Bond, but I regard Connery as the frailest of the two. DEAD. Obviously not.

Martin Landau: Dude looks older than time itself. DEAD. Oh well...

Jane Powell: I wonder how she is coping with life without Dick?

Christopher Plummer: Has a few years left, I think.

Tippi Hedren: I guess she might croak once she gets tired of whining about how much of a creep Hitchcock was.

Gene Hackman: Wow, never ocurred to me that Gene is only 4 years away from his 90s. Probably because he had his career breakthrough relatively late.

Joanne Woodward: The fact that she has advanced Alzheimer’s makes her

Clint Eastwood: Has good genes from his mother and leads an active lifestyle.

Gena Rowlands: I dunno, I think she looks fine.

Sean Connery: Slightly suprised he’s still with us, considering his previous health issues. I want him back on the DL in any case.

Robert Duvall: He was nominated for an Oscar as recent as last year. Unless it’s a Golden Pond/Henry Fonda situation, I don’t think he’s gonna die soon.

James Earl Jones: A living legend with no health problems that I’m aware of.

Mamie Van Doren: Wow, she looks no older than 50. But I wonder what’s actually lurking beneath all that makeup, surgery and hair extensions?

William Shatner: Nimoy is dead while the hammiest actor still lives. Life ain’t fair.

Carroll Baker: She is still working, so that’s a positive sign (although her role is probably confined to ”old lady in a rocking chair”).

Tab Hunter: In solid health from what I can see.

Rita Moreno: Damn, this poll is crammed with people that are doing just fine at the moment.

Debbie Reynolds: I have her on my DDP, I think her time is almost up. DEAD. I guess she was a good hit.

Kim Novak: Remember her from the 2014 Oscars? Hope she doesn’t end up like Joan Rivers; plastic surgery at this advanced age is nothing but futile vanity.

Michael Caine: Yet another spry oldie.

Carol Burnett: C’mon, this is starting to look like an excerpt of Lewd Squirrel’s Top 200 list.

Joan Collins: Well, Jackie died not too long ago...

Gene Wilder: If I were forced to bet all of my money on which Willy Wonka would die first, Gene would be my bet. DEAD. To everyone's surprise he went before Depp.

Shirley MacLaine: A real nutjob nowadays; a sign of her age or just part of her personality in general?

Sophia Loren: Could go either way. I personally don’t think.

Brigitte Bardot: As she ages and her beauty fades, all that’s left is her unlikeability.

Judi Dench: 0 votes for her so far is telling.

Donald Sutherland: He looks old with the beard. And without it.

Julie Andrews: Julie is timeless, like Vera Lynn.

Alain Delon: I can picture him eventually living as long as fellow French actor Louis Jordan.

Woody Allen: Probably not.

Burt Reynolds: He’s quite popular in this poll, I see. Since DeathList.net members are good at this type of stuff, I trust their judgement.

Maggie Smith: Look, the number of octogenarians and nonagenarians is steadily rising. This means that active people like Maggie will be here for a looong time to come. It’s pure statistics.

Carol Channing: On the other hand, this is one actress who might pass away this year.

Roger Corman: He’s very productive these days, but it wouldn’t shock me if he were to have, say, a heart attack in the middle of filming Dance with a Vampyre.

Roman Polanski: Nah, if Grim Reaper ever comes knocking on his door, I bet the bastard will just flee to another country or summat.

Leslie Caron: She looks great in recent photos (I swear, it’ll turn out that I was looking at pics from the 1990s, lol).

Hal Holbrook: Face-wise, it’s easy to tell he’s from the 1920s generation. Health-wise, he won’t be visiting any hospice care centers any time soon, if you catch my drift.

Rip Torn: I’m torn here, should I make a death-related pun based on his first name or not?

Ian Holm: His prostate cancer failed to kill him off in 2001. As long as it doesn’t ask its other cancer friends to avenge the failure, Ian should be safe for now.

Rhonda Fleming: She has been inactive for a long time. I wonder how she’s doin’.

Danielle Darrieux: I think she will make it to 100. DEAD. She did.

Cloris Leachman: Still going strong.

Milos Forman: Umm...no clue. Hey, why isn’t Stanley Donen in the poll?

Max von Sydow: I’m proud of his Hollywood success. I’d hate for him to die.

Harry Dean Stanton: Obviously has very good immune system. When will his body reach its limit? DEAD. Quick way out I guess. 

• Like 1

On 11/03/2016 at 15:23, ImNotHades said:

I was bored again.....my predictions on longevity of people below:

Lupita Tovar - 1910 - i can see her dead at 107 - died 2016 at 106  :skull:

Olivia de Havilland - 1916 - She'll have to go sometime within the next 10 years

Kirk Douglas - 1916 - I'd say two years at best

Zsa Zsa Gabor - 1917 - this year or january 2017 - died 2016 at 99  :clap:

Danielle Darrieux - 1917 - 99 or 100 - died 2017 at 100  :clap:

Michéle Morgan - 1920 - this year - died 2016 at 96 :clap:

Carol Channing - 1921 - Honestly, I'm surprised she's still alive

Betty White - 1922 - I sew her living another 10 years

Rhonda Fleming - 1923 - I see her going soon alot of generic female leads seem to be dying recently

Doris Day - 1924 - She's either going in her late 90s or early 100s

Eva Marie Saint - 1924 - Probably going to drop dead sometime within the next two years.

Hal Holbrook - 1925 - Like saint seems to be that kind that'll drop dead within the next two years.

Dame Angela Lansbury - 1925 -  I predict mid 90s

Dick Van Dyke - 1925 - I predict he'll surprise us and drop dead this year.

Jerry Lewis - 1926 - this year or 93 - died 2017 at 91 :skull:

Roger Corman - 1926 - Will live to 100

Cloris Leachman - 1926 - This year or next year

Mel Brooks - 1926 - Within the next 10 years

Harry Dean Stanton - 1926 - 90 - died 2017 at 91 :skull:

Sir Sidney Poitier - 1927 - Has been in terrible health for a couple of years now can't see him alive in 2019

Gina Lollobrigia - 1927 - I literally couldn't give a fuck about this bitch

Sir Roger Moore - 1927 - 88 died 2017 at 89 :skull:

Martin Landau - 1928 - this year, soon died 2017 at 89 :skull:

Jane Powell - 1929 - She'll die around 90

Max von Sydow - 1929 - I see this man living well into his mid nineties

Bud Spencer - 1929 - this year - died 2016 at 86 :clap:

Christopher Plummer - 1929 - I'll give him another 10 years

Tippi Hedren - 1930 - This year or next year

Gene Hackman - 1930 - I see him dying shortly before his 90th birthday

Joanne Woodward - 1930 - Won't live to see the 10th anniversary of her husbands death.

Clint Eastwood - 1930 - This years Adam West

Gena Rowlands - 1930 - I'd say aged 90 or 91

Sir Sean Connery - 1930 - Don't see him living to 90 and 88 seems about right

Robert Duvall - 1931 - Based on the judge I'd say mid 90s

James Earl Jones - 1931 - This year or next year. 

Mamie Van Doreen - 1931 - 89

Rip Torn - 1931 - Even MIB 2 was made 15 years ago now based on his apperence their I see him living to 100. He looked like he was 40s

William Shatner - 1931 - Overweight enough and old enough to kneel over from a heart attack either this year or next

Carroll Baker - 1931 - I don't know

Leslie Caron - 1931 - Another 90-91 person

Tab Hunter - 1931 - Sometime within the next 5 years

Sir Ian Holm - 1931 - If rumors about him are true then I see him dying next.

Rita Moreno - 1931 - Don't see living to 90

Miloš Forman - 1932 - Sometime within the this year or early next year

Debbie Reynolds - 1932 - 90 but not over - died 2016 at 84 :skull:

Kim Novak - 1933 - Gut says this year

Sir Michael Caine - 1933 - Still making movies so not today or within the next 10 years

Carol Burnett - 1933 - 88 or 87 .

Dame Joan Collins - 1933 - Seems to be awfully quiet recently so this year or next year or the year after

Gene Wilder - 1933 - 86 - died 2016 at 83 :skull:

Roman Polanski - 1933 - Don't see making him living to 90

Shirley MacLaine - 1934 - Sometime within the next 5 years

Sophia Loren - 1934 - Living to 100

Brigitte Bardot - 1934 - she'll be part of the generic 89-92 crowd

Dame Judi Dench - 1934 - Another 10 years

Dame Maggie Smith - 1934 - Seems to be the kind that appears swell until they next some form of cancer

Donald Sutherland - 1935 - Heart attack in his late 80s

Dame Julie Andrews - 1935 - Another 10-15 years

Alain Delon - 1935 - This year and very soon

Woody Allen - 1935 - This decades Paul Newman

Burt Reynolds - 1935 - Sometime within the next 5 years

And as a bonus I'm throwing my predictions for actors who I don't see living to 80, Ben Kingsley, Tommy Lee Jones amd Stacy Keach.

Fuck up zorderz/daeshray account.

2 hours ago, charon said:

Fuck up zorderz/daeshray account.

I wish I could spot em more easily. Nice shiney Admin sticker with RAY VERS. 1.0 or whatever.

Picked her in every Hartlepool Deadly Pool I've participated in... alas, always down low.

That's a shame. She was good.

• Like 1

Never had a June Foray like DeathImpends, or a Mary Wilson like msc.

But the trio of Rose Marie, Nanette Fabray, and Bill Macy came pretty close. 2 out of 3 dead now.

Fabray was a Vaudeville performer too. Diana Serra Cary is the only Vaudeville survivor now I think.