ImNotHades

Next Music Shock Death!

Music, death, shock!  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just seen something on fb about Elton John donating a piano to St Pancras station and he turned up and played a few tunes. Over the past year or so he has really turned on a charm offensive either he is concerned about his kids growing up and thinking he is a completely arrogant tosspot or he is concerned about securing his legacy. Saw what happened with Bowie and thought 'what would they say about me?'

i never really like Elton, Bowie was my idol, but not Elton....he does seem to have a similar past with overdose, illness and stuff...when he dies the whole planet will praise him and adore him. I think he'll get Bowie/Jackson kinda reaction from the public although he never got my respect as an artist like the two mentioned.

I need to take a minute here have you just put David Bowie and Michael Jackson in the same artistic category???

haha no, that was the media reaction basket, nothing related to their music, although jackson got more attention

The attention Jackson got focused on him as an individual where Bowie sent all the 45+ journalists into a morbid sense of 'oh my god David has gone all my formative years were spend wishing I was one quarter as cool as he was everyone else must feel the same' However the focus was on him as an artist which like him or loathe him he certainly managed to balance between the commercial success and the avant garde experimentation.

and there was no money/fame hungry family of 50 people who sold his body as a cheap prostitute like in Jackson's case.....and the fact Bowie was cremated fast just like Winehouse so no 3 month funeral could take place, although Mitch loves money just like The Jacksons

• Like 1

You forgot to include Joe Dolce on the list.

• Like 2

i'm sorry but i never heard of him, i doubt it would be a global shock if he dies :/

i'm sorry but i never heard of him, i doubt it would be a global shock if he dies :/

I'm just messing with you. :P

Neither Chas nor Dave are listed either ;)

i didn't include and i won't include Liza Minnelli & John Travolta because they are actors by my opinion, Sinead O'Connor also won't be added, it would be a shock but i don't think she will be saved from another suicide attempt so it's pointless, I don't know if i should add Boy George or not.....

*ahem* Joe Dolce didn't have his UK #1 until 1981. He's on my long list for next year. :ph34r:

Not a global shock? Whatsa matter you, hey?

I'm just messing with you. :P

Neither Chas nor Dave are listed either ;)

the moment i clicked post, my lame brain said it was sarcasm.....

*ahem* Joe Dolce didn't have his UK #1 until 1981. He's on my long list for next year. :ph34r:

Not a global shock? Whatsa matter you, hey?

i could be wrong about global headlines XD but i never heard of him.....by global i meant not only English speaking countries :P Bowie was covered even in Vatican XD

Parrot time

• Like 1

Set Rigsby's cat on him!

• Like 3

It'll be Phil Collins I think.

Why don't you two just shaddap you face.....

• Like 1

Bette medler becuase she always was a bit chubby so a heart attack might take her.

• Like 1

You morons understand that anyone you list here, by being listed here, nullifies their qualifying to be listed here.

SC

• Like 1

I voted for Lionel Richie, being someone that I would not miss.

You morons understand that anyone you list here, by being listed here, nullifies their qualifying to be listed here.
SC

You have a point.

If we can guess it, it's not a shock is it?

• Like 1

I went with Cyndi Lauper, cause you said shock death, & her death would be a shock, the rest on the list, not so much, per se.

• Like 1

I'd give the highest chance of a freak death (in more than one way) to Prince. It's about time for him to go so that even his later work receives some kind of critical (over-)appraisal, as it happened with Jackson and maaaybe Bowie (though some of the newer stuff is fantastic as well and the last album was a cultural milestone).

The easy guess not on the list is Chuck Berry, of course, so old, he already inspiured the Beatles, but it also wouldn't surpise anyone. It's more remarkable that he's still alive.

• Like 1

William Shatner. Because his music career was a shock in the first place.

• Like 2

Some how Kate Bush has managed to wangle her way onto the list.

Just lets not go there shall we....?

I believe Kate Bush will reach a fairly high age, 90+, and she'll be surrounded by death rumours for decades.

• Like 1