ImNotHades

Next Music Shock Death!

Music, death, shock!  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Could be exhaustion.....or we will see death on the same day with Lil Wayne :) would not surprise me, the year is screwed up

Lil Wayne isn't dying - just epileptic

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/lil-waynes-seizures-reportedly-due-to-epilepsy-and-not-lean-news.22295.html

Neither is Meat Loaf.......but epilepsy could be fatal if you refuse treatment, especially when you're in the air and thousand kilometers away from a hospital

See some people posting that Elton John has died. Until his official page or a news source confirms this, I'll just see this as another hoax.

See some people posting that Elton John has died. Until his official page or a news source confirms this, I'll just see this as another hoax.

It IS a hoax.

• Like 2

It IS a hoax.
Yeah. Couldn't find any sites saying he's dead apart from that hoax site.

It IS a hoax.

So, why did you post it? You fucking dick.

• Like 1

It IS a hoax.

So, why did you post it? You effing dick.

Look, I know this site is tolerant and can we just ban Zorders joeyruss already?

It IS a hoax.
So, why did you post it? You effing dick.

How come you can swear but we can't?

effing.jpg

• Like 4

George Michael

Well done. You got it.

Definitely has shocked me.

George Michael

Well done. You got it.

And very sad to have done so - we're the same age and used to go to some of the same gigs etc round Hertfordshire - didn't know him after he became famous but he was a truly luminous delightful young man.

• Like 1

Well, thank you 2016....what the hell is wrong with this year? The irony is that I put him on my 2016 list and switched with Kilmer but decided to switch again with Michael for 2017....guess not. RIP George.

More sad news .....

more-sad-news-from-the-music-industry.jp

why are you post this mean post think of kanyes feelings. This proves my hypothesis that when an old poster does a mean spirited joke its funny but when I do the same everyone has a freak attack. Double standard much?

More sad news .....

why are you post this mean post think of kanyes feelings. This proves my hypothesis that when an old poster does a mean spirited joke its funny but when I do the same everyone has a freak attack. Double standard much?

You just don't get it at all, do you?

6423509749_d1edc1fdce_b.jpg

• Like 1

More sad news .....

You just don't get it at all, do you?

6423509749_d1edc1fdce_b.jpg

He's a hypocrite. I saw his like of this posts a few days ago but now he disliked it. Trying to act innocent when he's not :lol:

More sad news .....

Just fuck off.

You are too immature for an adult forum.

• Like 5

Sometimes wonder if an 18+ limit should be applied?

MK, did you seriously go back through the posts and dig up that one from April?

• Like 2

Even if it was there is no way it could be enforced.

Nah, because as I alluded to yesterday, it would prejudice against other younger posters who, even if they do show sometimes some age related tendencies at times, don't act like a complete cunt.

• Like 3

I can see Cliff Richard dying soon . I'm sure the whole 'He died from the stress of the witch hunt' nonsense will be parrotted out to, making the general public feel bad for looking into and asking legitimate questions. I still think there is something rotten about Cliff that has been hidden especially with regards to Jill Dando. The whole Christian thing is to mock Christianity and provide a perfect cover in equal measures IMO.

• Like 1

I can see Cliff Richard dying soon . I'm sure the whole 'He died from the stress of the witch hunt' nonsense will be parrotted out to, making the general public feel bad for looking into and asking legitimate questions. I still think there is something rotten about Cliff that has been hidden especially with regards to Jill Dando. The whole Christian thing is to mock Christianity and provide a perfect cover in equal measures IMO.

I've heard several reports of Cliff's back-stage antics over the years. Nothing actually illegal, at least under today's laws, mind, but he's not as squeaky clean as he's made out to be.

• Like 2

I've heard several reports of Cliff's back-stage antics over the years. Nothing actually illegal, at least under today's laws, mind, but he's not as squeaky clean as he's made out to be.

I have zero respect for him. "Celibate", my arse. Er ....

Well, that's blatantly part of the whole being in the closet thing.

Well, that's blatantly part of the whole being in the closet thing.

In completely unrelated discussion has there been any updates on the health of his close friend and priest John, who'd snag a daily mail obit surely?

• Haha 1