ImNotHades

Next Music Shock Death!

Music, death, shock!  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Paul Simon was on Radio 4 this morning talking about his new album. Nothing to see here.

Paul Simon was on Radio 4 this morning talking about his new album. Nothing to see here.

I hate to use Bowie for another example of album release :P

But he didn't do a full media tour to promote it.

But he didn't do a full media tour to promote it.

Nah, I see him dead of a heart attack at 78, no worries there :)

• Like 1

In a few days Boz Scaggs turns 72. This is strictly for information purposes only. He's in the right age bracket though, but he owns a vineyard so he's prolly in fine health and not quite ready to do the Lido Shuffle outta here.

SC

Kris Kristofferson (well how the fuck do you spell it then?), has lived a rough old life at times and he's 80 this year

He's on two of my DPs

SC

Paul Simon was on Radio 4 this morning talking about his new album. Nothing to see OR LISTEN TO here.

FTFY

Paul Simon was on Radio 4 this morning talking about his new album. Nothing to see OR LISTEN TO here.

FTFY

Listen here

You know who would be a real shocker? Thom Yorke of Radiohead.

You know who would be a real shocker? Thom Yorke of Radiohead.

Not exactly. He's basically looked like a holocaust survivor with lyme disease since the day "Oaky Computer" or whatever it was came out.

According to the latest AARP Magazine (oh.....for Christ sake, put comments here [_________])

Linda Rondstat turns 70 on July 15 and "no longer performs due to Parkinson's, advocating stem cell research to find treatments."

She is a rocker (kinda) in the age group of interest and Ali only made it to 74.

That is all. As you were....

SC

With his history of mental illnesses, I don't think Mr. Brian Wilson has that much longer to live. Just saying.

With his history of mental illnesses, I don't think Mr. Brian Wilson has that much longer to live. Just saying.

Didn't you just say it when you created his thread? How many times and places you gonna say it?

SC

• Like 1

According to the latest AARP Magazine (oh.....for Christ sake, put comments here [_________])

Linda Rondstat turns 70 on July 15 and "no longer performs due to Parkinson's, advocating stem cell research to find treatments."

She is a rocker (kinda) in the age group of interest and Ali only made it to 74.

SC

However, unlike Ali, Linda Rondstadt has only had Parkinson's for about 10 years or so. Also, although she can no longer sing I do remember reading somewhere that her speaking voice was as clear as ever, again unlike Ali.

SC

I think I already mentioned her somewhere and her condition a couple of months ago....maybe Ideas 2017...i don't know but i don't think she'll stay in solid form for at least a year but not longer then 2

Chips Moman, legendary record producer, is dead at 79.

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/chips-moman-dies/

SC

I think I already mentioned her somewhere and her condition a couple of months ago....maybe Ideas 2017...i don't know but i don't think she'll stay in solid form for at least a year but not longer then 2

She'll probably outlive Joni Mitchell about whom there's been precious little news since she almost copped it last year

• Like 1

Lil Wayne plane has stopped for an emergency once again

stopped what. Masterbating. wearing a stick hat thick, glass slant eyes and buck teeth saying ching cong ching.

stopped what. Masterbating. wearing a stick hat thick, glass slant eyes and buck teeth saying ching cong ching.

Could be exhaustion.....or we will see death on the same day with Lil Wayne :) would not surprise me, the year is screwed up

Lil Wayne isn't dying - just epileptic

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/lil-waynes-seizures-reportedly-due-to-epilepsy-and-not-lean-news.22295.html