Guest Guy

Is Mr T Dead?

Dear Guest, it seems not, unless you know something we don't.

Some background info ( taken from http://www.usefulreference.com/m/mr/mr__t.html ):

Laurence Tureaud was diagnosed in 1995 with T-cell lymphoma, which some people see as ironic, given the name he chose for himself. He lives in Sherman Oaks, California, and is single. Mr. T still seeks acting jobs and has had small roles in several films.

Guest Guest

Mr. T died this valentines day, 2004 in Minnesota at age 56

Well Guest according to my research Mr T is 54 on 21 May this year and there seems to be no news of his death.

Can we have details of your source?

Guest Willis

Mr. T's real name is Laurence Tureaud

but thanks for playing

oh, and he is not dead

I think Willis sums it up well.

Anyone else noticed the deaths of any vague celebrity look-a-likes being reported in their local newspapers? Dont bother letting us know.

I wonder what that was on the white pixelated patch?

It could be the hot new feature of the forum... badly attempted clipart reconstruction - generally leaving the scanned article mutilated- conjuring up images of wonky serial killers and poison pen letters - next stop the supermarkets and BABY FOOD. Sounds like a case for Wycliffe.

mrt.gif

Guest chad

did anyone hear whether or not Mr. T finally died? if you know, send me an e-mail at oifdg @ hotmail. com

Guest danny

I heard that he had but no offcialy reports.

Guest Guest_Krunko

Mr. T is alive and well. He actually lives half a mile from me in Sherman Oaks. I see him at Whole Foods quite often, and he says, "What's up brotha?!". He's seriously the nicest guy.

chance

Do you mean physically? or as an actor?

Neither... I wondered if 'Guest_Krunko' had managed to extract his golf handicap from him in the golf buggy.

Stayin Alive, I luv that cartoony of Mr T, its got the attitude & all there..............thanx for making my day ;);)

Guest Annoymous

f**k all of you. Mr. T rocks, how dare you insult him like this.. I hope you all die horribly. :lol:

Thank you "Anonymous" for your superbly well thought out and expertly constructed lambast of the contributors to this thread. I'm sure we'll all be better people, and live fuller, richer lives because of it.

You may be surprised to learn that there is indeed a separate thread for eloquent, life-changing prose such as your own.

As you said...

Mr. T rocks

I was saddened to learn from you that he really is shaky on his pins and clearly showing the first signs of Parkinson's by rocking so much. Such a shame that. He has warmed the hearts of many of the years with his comedic portrayal of anger-gone-awry. Such a talented actor that he is, he will surely be missed when he does degenerate completely.

Until that time though, I hope he has many more years of gentle, peaceful rocking back and forth.

I say "Rock on Mr T!"

[Although I think he's safe from the list for 2005 at least :lol: ]

Guest makzan

Weve-Got Mr T can guarentee that Mr T is not dead and his living healthily in California.

We have been in contact with his agent recently and no word of him being ill since recovering from cancer has reached us.

Weve-Got Mr T

Guest James
Well Guest according to my research Mr T is 54 on 21 May this year and there seems to be no news of his death.

Can we have details of your source?

No no no Mr T. was born on 1952 add on 8 years now add on 40 years then add

4 years and when i did that my total was 52

Nice job on the 1st grade math Mr.James, You could always subtract 1952 from 2004. According to imdb, he beat his cancer back in 01. I think he has many years left.

Guest lospalmas7

I pity the fool who believes this ( :angry: ). Would it make me a bad person to suggest that this bloke was nicknamed 'Mr T' because of his vague likeness and the fact his name ended with 'T'. Seems funny they would mention he was an "avid fisherman" bot not that he was a soldier of fortune!

Guest Guest

the real question is tupac really dead???

the real question is tupac really dead???

and the headline when he goes? "Tupac caput" :lol:

Guest anyone

I heard that Mr.T has aids :grave: and used to be homeless! OH NOs! :D i hope it isn't true. They say he was found on the street and the hospital took him in... and people are making donations to him. I hope he'll be ok. ;)