The Mad Hatter

Michael Moore

With all the recent discussion of Michael Moore and how by his seventies he'll be no Moore I've decided to open a topic.

With all the recent discussion of Michael Moore and how by his seventies he'll be no Moore I've decided to open a topic.

He might be gone before then. He's only 61 now.

He is certainly a fat bastard!If he had a heart attack tomorrow and died I wouldn`t be overly shocked.Same with Robbie Coltrane Ian McNiece Nicholas Soames and Eric Pickles.

• Like 1

You cant knock the Kids enthusiasm though, hes a good lad.

Michael Moore. Horrible thing to say but, If I was asked to describe what a typical American kiddy fiddler would look like, Id have to show a pic of Moore.

Baseball cap hiding unkempt hair, beard barely disguising the chins and a fat bastard, yeah, he has it nailed on.

• Like 1

He is certainly a fat bastard!If he had a heart attack tomorrow and died I wouldn`t be overly shocked.Same with Robbie Coltrane Ian McNiece Nicholas Soames and Eric Pickles.

Aye, when you put it like that it's shocking they're all still drawing breath. Isn't there, like, something we could do - maybe a chubster series of The Jump on Channel 5, eh?

• Like 1

the worst part is that Micheal Moore has the heart attack triangle. He is over weight,is overworked and deals with alot of stress.

the worst part is that Micheal Moore has the heart attack triangle. He is over weight,is overworked and deals with alot of stress.

Fuck, better start a thread for me then.

• Like 6

Aye, when you put it like that it's shocking they're all still drawing breath. Isn't there, like, something we could do - maybe a chubster series of The Jump on Channel 5, eh?

The Roll or possibly Avalanche!

Yes, he's overweight,

Hmmm overworked. He's self employed, so he takes on as much work as he can. Of course with all the drama from the world politics stage, there's a lot of ideas for documentaries that are just being handed to him on a plate.

Deals with a lot of stress. Again that's self generated.

Is that the morbidly obese left-wing lunatic US film-maker you're talking about? There are a few different Michael Moores out there...

Can't stand these left-wing lunatic types. The ones that see racism, sexism and Islamophobia in everything, and think white people are the root of all evil

• Like 1

Is that the morbidly obese left-wing lunatic US film-maker you're talking about? There are a few different Michael Moores out there...

Can't stand these left-wing lunatic types. The ones that see racism, sexism and Islamophobia in everything, and think white people are the root of all evil

Get back to the negotiating table, David, you've no time to be posting in forums...

• Like 3

Michael Moore. Horrible thing to say but, If I was asked to describe what a typical American kiddy fiddler would look like, Id have to show a pic of Moore.

Baseball cap hiding unkempt hair, beard barely disguising the chins and a fat bastard, yeah, he has it nailed on.

Never thought about it like that but yeah you're dead on, got that down to a tee. As you might have guessed, I really don't like Michael Moore at all. Everything is the fault of the evil white people, and capitalism, and racism. Yeah fuck off you fat cunt

Maybe the election will cause stress for him....

I actually read some of his books, and in one of them, long, long ago, he was looking forward to a Hillary Clinton presidency. I still remember that he literally wrote "Don't worry Hillary, you will save our world eventually."

Now, a lot has happened since then. I can't even remember whether he supported Obama or Clinton... Being the toal lefty that he is, I would expect him to back Sanders now. I bet he's a bit conflicted.

Never thought about it like that but yeah you're dead on, got that down to a tee. As you might have guessed, I really don't like Michael Moore at all. Everything is the fault of the evil white people, and capitalism, and racism. Yeah fuck off you fat cunt

weebi may I ask what the hell are you talking about Micheal Moore has never said those things. Seems that you associate the left wing with sjws.
  • Like 1

weebi may I ask what the hell are you talking about Micheal Moore has never said those things. Seems that you associate the left wing with sjws.

No, but it's the type of thing that people like him say - all that crap about there being a "big bad establishment of evil white men" out to oppress poor innocent minority groups. It's absolute shite, and these people make a fortune off of promoting these kinds of ideas

No, but it's the type of thing that people like him say - all that crap about there being a "big bad establishment of evil white men" out to oppress poor innocent minority groups. It's absolute shite, and these people make a fortune off of promoting these kinds of ideas

Or he'll do things like this

The Awful Truth (Voice Box Choir)

Wonder how this blubber-butthead is doing? Thought for sure he`d be a goner by now.

• Like 2

Do you really have to always pull up threads that haven’t had a response for a while because of no update? 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Do you really have to always pull up threads that haven’t had a response for a while because of no update? 

The rest of the forum is quite quiet. Theoldlady is merely sparking conversation - surely something we should welcome. Quit being so grumpy.

• Like 5

Was there much warning about Clarissa Dickson Wright? or Richard Griffiths? Moore more likely than not will go as quickly some day before 75.

In a better world Joey and The Old Lady would be the new Harold and Maude.

Harold is on my longlist by the way, for no other reason than him being Harold.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, msc said:

Was there much warning about Clarissa Dickson Wright? or Richard Griffiths? Moore more likely than not will go as quickly some day before 75.

Only rthat they were dangerously fat.Much like James Avery.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

The rest of the forum is quite quiet. Theoldlady is merely sparking conversation - surely something we should welcome. Quit being so grumpy.

Michael Moore is on my shadow list and on my Elizabethan Dead Pool list as :hatsoff:well. 

On 2/19/2016 at 18:49, Weebl said:

Just to let you know: I just saw one of his more recent films last night called: Who to invade next.....anyway what he showed about Norwegian prisons is not quite the truth and rosey and safe as he portrayed. Norwegian prisons are filled with folks in violent gangs from other European countries and the situation is grave since they now make up almost 50% of the prison population.  Lots of Half-truths that need to be taken with a grain of salt in his films.