Paul Bearer

Only Famous For Being Ill And Dying

14 hours ago, gcreptile said:

"Assisted dying woman in Canada" makes the Guardian, Shalom Ouanounou still waits:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/nov/06/canada-debates-assisted-death-laws

It's amazing who the winners and losers are in the obituary column.  Those who have tapped into the psyche of the obit writers will succeed, the rest of us shake our heads once again.

Am I saying Ouanounou should have had a QO?  Not really.  But who is this cunto?  Could just be luck of the draw and slow news cycle weekend Sunday or summat~~....
SC

BTW Scientists are very concerned about an Ouanounou object in the sky...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

But who is this cunto?  Could just be luck of the draw and slow news cycle weekend Sunday or summat~~....

Some forum members have clearly tapped into your psyche :D

3 minutes ago, Toast said:

Some forum members have clearly tapped into your psyche :D

Sir Creep's goal in life is to become an amalgamation of everyone here.

• Haha 2

I've no idea who Shalom Ouagadougou is. Think it's in Burkina Faso or somewhere round there.

I was dead proud when Rad and Joey and co started using "nowt" and Brackers and what not (and ending sentences with "and what not"). Export all the lingo. I need to start using stuff like cuntbiscuit (eg "Boris Johnson is a right cuntbiscuit") and see if that travels to the US too...:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This forum has def influenced my lingo as well. A frequent user of "bollocks" when frustrated, now!

• Like 3

As I've posted a few times, I DO make an attempt to adapt my spelling and etc to fit in.  A few of the more amusing words/phrases I latch onto, mainly because they are a better way of saying whatever it is.  'Summat' a perfect example.  Along those lines, I hope it's appreciated that us Yanks get beat up with spellcheck for every 'colour' or 'neighbour' or 'theatre' or 'centre' being typed.  If you see a Yank posting proper know that they put some effort into it.  
I'll be happy to pass along 'cuntbiscuit' as much as possible.

SC

• Like 4

Shirley Hellyar at 40, pegs 2 days afore her acting debut aired on Netflix.

Had raised £7,00 for funeral after realising the doctors lied to her.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-tyne-46172361/actress-shares-heartbreak-at-terminal-cancer-diagnosis

Update on Shalom Ouanounou.... judge dismisses case, Taquisha McKitty hearing set to December. Ouanounou's family may challenge the judge's decision within a month:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/shalom-ouanounou-case-moot-decision-1.4904343

The case is running out of time...

Just now, Sir Creep said:

Met her Markle, then met her Maker.

Grooooaaannn ;)

Vicky Phelan and her family shared a special moment switching on the Christmas Lights in Limerick tonight, with the beaming mother of two saying: “The biggest reason for me to be excited was that I didn’t think I’d be here, to be honest, at the start of the year.”  The 43-year old who was given a terminal cancer diagnosis in the wake of exposing the CervicalCheck scandal, said the excitement of switching on the festive lights with her children Amelia (12) and Darragh (7) and husband Jim, “makes it all the more special for us this year”.

SC

On 28/09/2018 at 10:39, Sir Creep said:

A 66-year-old U.S. Navy veteran dying from cancer has been selling his possessions at weekend yard sales to raise money for his own funeral, reports said Wednesday.

Willie Davis, of Cambria County, Pa., was diagnosed with stage 4 squamous cell carcinoma. He plans to raise enough cash to be buried next to his parents in Culpepper, Va., according to his GoFundMe page.

I only post this one because it may have a legit shot at a QO.  There are PAGES of google hits on this story presently, so it's all over American media.  Sadly, no BBC/UK hits though.  Doesn't mean it won't happen when it happens.
SC

Dead.

• Angry 1

6 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Dead.

Ahh fuck.  I had just decided this morning I was going to roll with him in DDP, typical Sir Creep non-obit.  Let's see how that plays out.

On ‎22‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 13:32, YoungWillz said:

68 years old now - this guy has bed blocked on a few dead pool teams of mine in the past. Likely q/o when he does go, mind

So, there are five people out there who average 1735 calls to the police (each!) in a year. 

If we could name any of these five they're clearly so far down the ill-health line they're a shoo-in for this thread

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46347767

13 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Noel Conway's right to die case refused a hearing by the Supreme Court: https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/nov/27/uk-supreme-court-rejects-right-to-die-case-hearing-noel-conway

Didn't Tony Nicklinson last a few days after a similar knockback

On 24/11/2018 at 13:05, Joey Russ said:
On 28/09/2018 at 10:39, Sir Creep said:

A 66-year-old U.S. Navy veteran dying from cancer has been selling his possessions at weekend yard sales to raise money for his own funeral, reports said Wednesday.

Willie Davis, of Cambria County, Pa., was diagnosed with stage 4 squamous cell carcinoma. He plans to raise enough cash to be buried next to his parents in Culpepper, Va., according to his GoFundMe page.

I only post this one because it may have a legit shot at a QO.  There are PAGES of google hits on this story presently, so it's all over American media.  Sadly, no BBC/UK hits though.  Doesn't mean it won't happen when it happens.
SC

Dead.

Well it's an interesting test case in what may or may not get a QO.  Or any O for that matter.  Apparently us humans DO like dirty laundry, as the song says.  The feel good/bad part of the story was the story, and the actual person was of little interest.  We've blown through a weekend news cycle and nary a publication has posted any obit at all for Mr. Willie Davis, apart from a local Johnstown, PA rag as noted.  
Anyway, ... an interesting exercise nonetheless.   

SC

You may have seen this video of Angie Twiggs, who went on US TV show The Doctors to get her enormous facial mass removed, which went well... only to find out it was cancerous and had spread to her lung. The video has over 1 million views.

Anyway, died in August.

https://www.cochranfuneralhomes.com/obituaries/Angela-Twiggs/

50 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

You may have seen this video of Angie Twiggs, who went on US TV show The Doctors to get her enormous facial mass removed, which went well... only to find out it was cancerous and had spread to her lung. The video has over 1 million views.

Anyway, died in August.

https://www.cochranfuneralhomes.com/obituaries/Angela-Twiggs/

Angie
Annnnnnnnnn gie

You can't say we never tried
Angie, you're beautiful
But ain't it time we say goodbye

2 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Angie
Annnnnnnnnn gie

Angie, you're beautiful

2 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Angie
Annnnnnnnnn gie

Angie, you're beautiful

Noted for Angie Bowie.

Patti Melanson was a Nova Scotian nurse who advocated for better health care for the most vulnerable.

She received the Order of Nova Scotia last month 

She passed away after a battle with cancer aged 52.

She qualifies as FFBI, right? Whatever, putting it here

Samantha Green, a mum in Derby shown in the Telegraph taking final 'Christmas' photos with the kiddos in late November, has been dead since then (Nov 27).
SC