Paul Bearer

Only Famous For Being Ill And Dying

4 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

And fairly popular in the DDP - though I'm surprised he isn't more popular

http://www.derbydeadpool.co.uk/deadpool2019/celebs_C.html

Remember Kristin Hallenga? Well BBC just gave us an update on her over her 10-year battle with terminal stage 4 breast cancer.

Kris's cancer had already spread to her pelvis, liver and hips and she also had a tumour in her brain.

How the flying fuck is she still breathing???

6 hours ago, Banana said:

Remember Kristin Hallenga? Well BBC just gave us an update on her over her 10-year battle with terminal stage 4 breast cancer.

Hmm

DL Cup selection beckons, eh

23 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Hmm

DL Cup selection beckons, eh

Lol do you give away movie endings and tell children Santa isn’t real in your time away from DL?

3 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Lol do you give away movie endings and tell children Santa isn’t real in your time away from DL?

Murder on the Orient Express - it's hidden in plain sight; they all seem guilty because they all ARE guilty!

3 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

It turns out Anna Kendrick and the husband have been in cahoots in recent times - Blake Lively discovers this, shoots him but doesn't realise that Kendrick is livestreaming from a hidden camera. She runs outside and gets hit by a car.

59 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

So I'm trolling her husband's FB page and all he talked about this week was HIS trip to hospital this past Friday for gall stones or summat, never mentioned the bird.  Either she is fine or he's a twat.  Maybe a bit of each?
SC

Sad to say that it looks to be a very poor joker choice for the DDP...

8 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

The three DDP teams who picked K@ren L@nd in 2018 but dropped her for 2019 may live to regret it: she's in hospital and has only weeks to live. What with her being back in the news earlier this year after her clash with Sick Internet Trolls, I'd assume a QO is guaranteed. 

The cunt

On 10/02/2019 at 23:40, Banana said:

And what makes it even worse for those who chose her is that it appears she actually died in December 2018, according to this post on a Motorcycle Club FB page.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

And what makes it even worse for those who chose her is that it appears she actually died in December 2018, according to this post on a Motorcycle Club FB page.

Except -- a nightmare for DP Admins, cuz by rights every team that has a sub can now have said sub step up.  (Except for dumbass DPs where the 'since no one knew about it we will pretend they weren't dead' rules are in play).

21 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Except -- a nightmare for DP Admins, cuz by rights every team that has a sub can now have said sub step up.  (Except for dumbass DPs where the 'since no one knew about it we will pretend they weren't dead' rules are in play).

Er, you do know it’s too late for any subs to be used in any pool, right?

20 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Er, you do know it’s too late for any subs to be used in any pool, right?

I believe in general that is correct; I also  believe the thinking behind the policy is terribly flawed.

3 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

I believe in general that is correct; I also  believe the thinking behind the policy is terribly flawed.

DDP rule is clear:
If celebs that are picked have died before the end of the year but it is only confirmed after the teams are uploaded onto the site (normally in the 2nd week of January) then no replacements will be made and of course no points can be scored.

• Like 1

On 16/02/2019 at 14:43, Spade_Cooley said:

The three DDP teams who picked K@ren L@nd in 2018 but dropped her for 2019 may live to regret it: she's in hospital and has only weeks to live. What with her being back in the news earlier this year after her clash with Sick Internet Trolls, I'd assume a QO is guaranteed. 

Someone on her Just Giving page is pointing out the lack of a donate button.

On ‎20‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 04:17, Banana said:

The Sun updates on Hallenga's anniversary: https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/8455633/kris-hallenga-breast-cancer-anniversary/

On 16/02/2019 at 08:43, Spade_Cooley said:

Someone posted RIP on Karen Land’s funding page 5 hours ago.  Alls I know.

SC

5 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Someone posted RIP on Karen Land’s funding page 5 hours ago.  Alls I know.

SC

BBC obit

She wasn't picked on the DDP, right?

39 minutes ago, msc said:

BBC obit

She wasn't picked on the DDP, right?

Dunno - but she was lining up as captain/joker of my DL Cup 2nd round team - assuming I make it into March