Paul Bearer

Yoko Ono

Idle speculation but...

When she finally dies will that involve making a worse noise than she does "singing" on some of her records?

• Like 1

Guest Droosy

Idle speculation but...

When she finally dies will that involve making a worse noise than she does "singing" on some of her records?

well, Plastic Ono Band was a good group, as long as Lennon was on the main vocals

Idle speculation but...

You may be walking on thin ice there MPFC......

• Like 1

I defend her a bit, because she has a couple of good songs. This one is probably good by general standards:

But some of the crazy ones are also good, mainly because she always had such a killer backing band, like on this one:

I defend her a bit, because she has a couple of good songs. This one is probably good by general standards:

I defend her a bit because she helped break up the Beatles, for which she deserves a medal for service to humanity.

DJL ducks for cover.

• Like 1

I defend her a bit because she helped break up the Beatles, for which she deserves a medal for service to humanity.

DJL ducks for cover.

I defend her rather a lot because I once sent the following video to a colleague at work (I didn't like him) and the bit starting at 01:48 made him cry. :evil2:

She also dances better than I can and looks better in tight-fitting jeans than I do. :flame2:

• Like 1

DJL ducks for cover.

I defend her rather a lot because I once sent the following video to a colleague at work (I didn't like him) and the bit starting at 01:48 made him cry. :evil2:

She also dances better than I can and looks better in tight-fitting jeans than I do. :flame2:

Yes but she has got a face like its hit a wall at 42mph.

• Like 2

DJL ducks for cover.

I defend her rather a lot because I once sent the
to a colleague at work (I didn't like him) and the bit starting at 01:48 made him cry. :evil2:

FFS. That was painful.

DJL ducks for cover.

to a colleague at work (I didn't like him) and the bit starting at 01:48 made him cry. :evil2:

FFS. That was painful.

Aha, that'll be the one where I had advised my mate to catch Public Service Broadcasting, and he chose to go and see Yoko instead.

That's what you get for disobeying my instructions. :)

DJL ducks for cover.

FFS. That was painful.

My work is done. :hatsoff:

DJL ducks for cover.

FFS. That was painful.

My work is done. :hatsoff:

Just had a listen. Still sounds better than the Beatles.

DJL ducks for cover.

Yes but she has got a face like its hit a wall at 42mph.

Just 42mph ? Hmm, it'd be ironic if she dies by being tied to the front of a high speed rickshaw.

Apparently Yoko Ono is part of some live Periscope gig thing with her son right now, and had trouble walking up onto stage. Apparently she looks very unwell.

Information from the wife, I'm not watching it.

Sometimes, Shaun, you have spooky timing.

Should have known Yoko would have her own thread. That I apparently posted in before. Minds the first to go with age, you know...

• Like 2

3C5C8DC700000578-4142956-image-a-29_1485

Well, going by that photo, she's clearly not permanently consigned to a wheelchair.

That's just one of those functional wheelchairs for the temporarily incapacitated, or other one-off use.

Well, going by that photo, she's clearly not permanently consigned to a wheelchair.

That's just one of those functional wheelchairs for the temporarily incapacitated, or other one-off use.

Why the fuck is she wearing Nike Trainers?

Its not like she is going to be fucking jogging or owt, is it!

Probably gets swollen feet. That type of adjustable footwear is accommodating.

I'm hoping she was just taking the weight off her feet because being Japanese, she's scheduled to appear on my DDP list somewhere circa 2036.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

According to National Enquirer she has officially entered her Sad Last Days.

DL 2025 posters will still be fuming at her continued hold on life, then

• Like 4

Thats the vote of confidence her fans have been waiting for, I'd imagine.

• Like 2