Tempus Fugit

Political Spouses

On 14/03/2021 at 15:42, Sideik said:

Lucia Hiriart (Pinochet) (1922)
Franca Pilla (Ciampi) (1920)

Searched the imbecil's name for chance and she has just been hospitalised again, but expected to be discharged within days.

DIE, CUNT, DIEEE!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, drol said:

Searched the imbecil's name for chance and she has just been hospitalised again, but expected to be discharged within days.

DIE, CUNT, DIEEE!!!

I follow constantly the updates about her, the love and care she inspires through the web it's overwhelming :arrow::shock::shoot2::bat::axe:

• Haha 3

Has respiratory problems. Apparently in a military hospital, not a private one

1 hour ago, arghton said:

Has respiratory problems. Apparently in a military hospital, not a private one

Same issue and same hospital as in November...probably it's just a cover-up for unicorn-blood transfusions or any other routine procedure that keeps her alive

5 hours ago, Jeremy Corbyn said:

https://www.libramemoria.com/defunts/delors-marie/2e14ed56bbb9498c8fc93654fd1e2ae7

Can't speak French, but this look like an obituary page for Jacques Delors' wife Marie from last year... not sure if it's already been picked up. 

Interesting. Didn't find any news on this.

Jacques and his daughter Martine Aubry (b. 1945 OR 1950) are listed on that page

According to wikipedia, Jacques and Marie were married in 1941. Sounds odd, as Jacques was born in 1925 and Marie in 1923. They would have been 15-16 (Jacques) and 17-18 (Marie).

Some sources say that they were married in 1948 instead, also, what I find very weird is that Martine's birth year is 1945 on some sites (including wikipedia) and 1950 on many others.

• Like 1

Funeral plans for Hiriart revealed. 

image.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 05/08/2021 at 08:03, arghton said:

Interesting. Didn't find any news on this.

Jacques and his daughter Martine Aubry (b. 1945 OR 1950) are listed on that page

According to wikipedia, Jacques and Marie were married in 1941. Sounds odd, as Jacques was born in 1925 and Marie in 1923. They would have been 15-16 (Jacques) and 17-18 (Marie).

Some sources say that they were married in 1948 instead, also, what I find very weird is that Martine's birth year is 1945 on some sites (including wikipedia) and 1950 on many others.

Yes it is very strange. Is there any way we can find out the true dates?

Lucia Hiriart "will live more than 100 years" says fascist dickhead senator Ivan Moreira. Only being treated for minor bronchitis and to be discharged soon.

Alma Adamkiene (94), former first lady of Lithuania, has been in hospital lately:

https://www.zmones.lt/naujiena/alma-adamkiene-gydoma-ligonineje-kasdien-ja-lanko-valdas-adamkus.e0310df6-f9df-11eb-b17e-aa00003c90d0

DDP pick Valdas Adamkus visiting her and still in fine form.

On 09/08/2021 at 19:14, drol said:

Lucia Hiriart "will live more than 100 years" says fascist dickhead senator Ivan Moreira. Only being treated for minor bronchitis and to be discharged soon.

Señora Lucia discharged. May have been all the well-wishers around.

On 09/08/2021 at 18:14, drol said:

Dead on her Wiki page.

Petty vandalism?

4 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Dead on her Wiki page.

Petty vandalism?

Yes, a wishful vandalism. 

Anyway she has been readmitted to hospital. 

https://www.rmf24.pl/fakty/polska/news-nie-zyje-karolina-kaczorowska-wdowa-po-ostatnim-prezydencie-,nId,5434379#crp_state=1

Karolina Kaczorowska, widow of polish president-in-exile Ryszard Kaczorowski dead aged 90.

Ryszard also died at the age of 90, in the Smolensk air disaster of 2010 along with 96 others, including Lech Kaczynski. Karolina was not on the flight due to health reasons.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, arghton said:

https://www.rmf24.pl/fakty/polska/news-nie-zyje-karolina-kaczorowska-wdowa-po-ostatnim-prezydencie-,nId,5434379#crp_state=1

Karolina Kaczorowska, widow of polish president-in-exile Ryszard Kaczorowski dead aged 90.

Ryszard also died at the age of 90, in the Smolensk air disaster of 2010 along with 96 others, including Lech Kaczynski. Karolina was not on the flight due to health reasons.

Weird paradox where her ill health granted her an extra 11 years of life!

• Like 1

On 21/08/2021 at 23:09, drol said:

Yes, a wishful vandalism. 

Anyway she has been readmitted to hospital. 

Lucia Hiriart discharged...yaaaawn

• Angry 2

9 hours ago, Sideik said:

Lucia Hiriart discharged...yaaaawn

Why there's only one source reporting it? Either a fake/premature news or sent finally home to die. I hope the latter but don't believe it too much.

Heldy Djafar, Sukarno's (1901-1970) ninth and last wife dead aged 74:

https://nasional.okezone.com/read/2021/10/11/337/2484496/breaking-news-istri-ke-9-bung-karno-heldy-djafar-meninggal-dunia

The nine wives were:

Siti Oetari (1905-1986) married 1921-1923

Inggit Garnasih (1888-1984) married 1923-1943

Fatmawati (1923-1980) married 1943-1953/1970, Sukarno's first lady for his whole tenure 1945-1967, she is now considered a national hero.

Hartini (1924-2002) married 1953-1970, unofficial first lady

Kartini Manoppo (1931-1990) married 1959-1968

Ratna Sari Dewi Soekarno (1940-) married 1962-1970

Haryati (1940-) married 1963-1966

Yurike Sanger (1945-) married 1964-1968

Heldy Djafar (1947-2021) married 1966-1969

• Like 2

How long is Hiriart going to cling on? Got to 99 yesterday but I couldn't find any new pictures with a quick search, I wonder if she's in such a shitty condition they've stopped celebrating her birthdays

1 hour ago, arghton said:

How long is Hiriart going to cling on? Got to 99 yesterday but I couldn't find any new pictures with a quick search, I wonder if she's in such a shitty condition they've stopped celebrating her birthdays

Her granddaughter wished her happy birthday on Twitter. I think that's her last and I'm glad of that because she was even worse than Pinochet if possible.

• Like 2

On 11/12/2021 at 16:28, arghton said:

Not much longer - Lucia Hiriart, widow of Augusta Pinochet, dead aged 99.

Obituaries: Daily MailGuardian

• Like 13
  • Shocked 1