ImNotHades

The Jacksons

8 minutes ago, Sean said:

Billy Mineral here.

1E87E818-092C-4422-A117-D942E8328ED2.jpeg

• Like 1

I am torn on Joes  legacy.He beat his kids but I remember him saying that in a rough neighbourhood  you had to discipline your kids harshly to avoid gangs and drugs  which l can appreciate was a concern and all of his kids were incredibly successful except the illegitimate daughter. Also he stood by Michael during his  sex abuse trial despite him slagging him off in the media beforehand.Yes he was a brutal father but that was not the whole picture clearly.He appears to have been a far more complex character than just a disciplinarian who scared and beat his kids.I used to think that he was responsible for Michael becoming deranged but when you look at his other kids they all turned out ok which makes me wonder whether Michael's psychological issues were a product of intense fame as opposed to his tough upbringing?I reckon it was both but can't help but conclude the immense spotlight was the ultimate factor in his mental decline.For the record Joe was still an arsehole.

But how many brutal Dad's have 9 kids who were hugely successful artists who have a place in popular history?

Maybe Bill Cosby set the bar a new low for African American patriarchal figures.

10 minutes ago, Sean said:

Maybe Bill Cosby set the bar a new low for African American patriarchal figures.

Maybe you should consider joining all your ideas in one post, my friend.

Also, I wouldn't consider LaToya or Tito successful. Justin Bieber is an avant-garde artiste compared to them.

• Thanks 1

Another hit, for me

2 minutes ago, ajlposh said:

F69DC3E7-E3D6-4E34-9281-0C9BC95E4575.jpeg

Michael Jackson in heaven?!

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Dead Wait said:

Michael Jackson in heaven?!

Some of my relatives still think he was a child molester.

Jesse Jackson looking his age on newsnight paying tribute to Aretha.He was stuttering and looked very tired and considerably older than he did a few months ago.

• Haha 1

David Rothenberg, the 6 year old boy sat on fire by his own father in the 1983 in Buena Park, California has died in Las Vegas at the age of 42. Michael Jackson visited him in the hospital and they became friends until Michael`s Death. David spoke at the funeral. David`s mother wrote a book about David`s ordeal and recovery after being able to survive being burned over 90% of his body. David changed his name to Dave Dave to erase his father`s last name and became a well-known artist in Vegas. His fuck-head father was sentenced to 13 years but got out after about 7 years. Fortunately he was arrested for other crimes and due to the 3-strikes law in California he is sentenced to life - However due to his age he is up for parole 6/2020. He too changed his name to Charley Charles and is in protective custody at Mule Creek State Prison. The prick is 78, no burns, and enjoys 3-square meals a day, free Medical care and a cot to sleep on.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

David Rothenberg, the 6 year old boy sat on fire by his own father in the 1983 in Buena Park, California has died in Las Vegas at the age of 42. Michael Jackson visited him in the hospital and they became friends until Michael`s Death. David spoke at the funeral. David`s mother wrote a book about David`s ordeal and recovery after being able to survive being burned over 90% of his body. David changed his name to Dave Dave to erase his father`s last name and became a well-known artist in Vegas. His fuck-head father was sentenced to 13 years but got out after about 7 years. Fortunately he was arrested for other crimes and due to the 3-strikes law in California he is sentenced to life - However due to his age he is up for parole 6/2020. He too changed his name to Charley Charles and is in protective custody at Mule Creek State Prison. The prick is 78, no burns, and enjoys 3-square meals a day, free Medical care and a cot to sleep on.

What's worse is that you could probably find people who've done worse things who are free today in California. The justice system is a joke that puts criminals first and frequently neglects victim.

• Like 1

Aye (and see other threads...take that @redrumours..), that well known suburb of LA that's listed on the old lady's avatar..... Norway. 

It's appalling that this guy could be free yet you could also find people locked up for life without parole for shoplifting, 3 strikes is a ridiculous ruling that worked out well this time.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, theoldlady said:

He too changed his name to Charley Charles and is in protective custody at Mule Creek State Prison. 

Team Gris Gris shall respond accordingly.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Team Gris Gris shall respond accordingly.

Hope so! Just saw an internet ad for their services for 29.95 dollars! They would probably do it for free when they realize what that scum-bag father did.

On 07/11/2018 at 00:39, markb4 said:

Katherine Jackson, matriarch of the Jackson family, had another stroke and "everyone is just bracing for her passing at this point":

https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2018/11/05/health-crisis-michael-jacksons-mother-katherine-suffers-another-stroke-sources-claim/23580880/

Don't report here Radar Online bullshit. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, drol said:

Don't report here Radar Online bullshit. 

I really need to find a list of acceptable news sources, lol!

On 26/12/2018 at 21:49, DevonDeathTrip said:

Matriarch of the firm, Katherine Jackson makes a spirited last minute bid for inclusion in 2019 squads.  

Katherine Jackson turns 90 today. :party:

• Like 3