Sir Creep

Doctor Doctor

10 minutes ago, alt obits guy said:

Indeed.  Before I posted his entry, I did a search for his surname and noticed it'd been mentioned twice in the Deathlist, both times in reference to the facility.

Making a long story short, and I promise no more hi-jacking the thread, but I have the washer & dryer from the home of EJ Ourso, whom the LSU School of Business is named after.  Got them (used obviously) like 9 years ago and they work great still.
SC

• Like 2

Ayrshire nurse who was seriously stabbed in the stomach last month in the local hospitals loony bin ward (takes up 83% of the hospital) has been charged with stabbing herself.

Yip.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/nurse-allegedly-stabbed-herself-grounds-13749375

• Like 1

Dr. Lewis L. Judd, who as the country’s top mental health official helped put in place the so-called Decade of the Brain, an ambitious research agenda focused on brain biology as the key to understanding and treating psychiatric problems, died on Dec. 16 in San Diego. He was 88.  His death, at an assisted-living facility, was confirmed by his wife, Patricia Judd, a professor in the department of psychiatry at the University of California, San Diego, of which Dr. Judd was chairman for decades. She said the cause was cardiac arrest.
SC

• Like 1

Shouldn't have tried to shake the disease?

(Plenty of open goals left.)

• Like 1

Gone to see his own personal Jesus
(...and the ball is passed...)

• Like 1

Bill Jenkins at 73.

Stopped the American decades long Josef Mengele style experiments on black mensfolk from Tuskegee regarding the clap.

Weans contracted it because of the cunts.

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2019/02/27/health/bill-jenkins-obit-trnd/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch%3Fbiw%3D980%26bih%3D1822%26tbs%3Dqdr%3Ah%26q%3Dhas%2Bdied%26oq%3Dhas%2Bdied%26aqs%3Dheirloom-srp..

Leonard Bailey, the Loma Linda surgeon who opened new doors in medicine when he transplanted a baboon heart into an infant girl but then endured withering criticism for harvesting an organ from an animal to help save the life of a human, has died after a years-long fight with cancer. He was 76.

SC

• Like 1

Goodness.  Could put this fine lady in 3-4 threads.  Let’s acknowledge her learned profession I guess.

Dr. Patricia Bath, a pioneering ophthalmologist who became the first African-American female doctor to receive a medical patent after she invented a more precise treatment of cataracts, has died. She was 76. 

Dr. Bath died Thursday, May 30, 2019, from complications of cancer.

SC

I'd like to suggest the psychiatrist and LSD enthusiast Stanislav Grof who will be 90 this year.

He was a contemporary of former DL favourite Albert Hoffman and took his first (of many) trips in 1956.  Grof was the subject of a recent documentary, The Way of the Psychonaut

Grof has also written extensively on near death experiences.

Reports coming in that one of the first physicians to discover the immune deficiency later to be identified as AIDS, Joseph Sonnabend, has died:

• Like 1