ImNotHades

ᗅᗺᗷᗅ

Reference is being made to some FB page that Ulf Andersson, sax player who solo-ed on I Do I Do I Do I Do I Do, appeared in Abba - The Movie and toured with the group, has died aged 82.

Looking for confirmation, but let's enjoy (if that's the word) the choon: 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

Former session drummer for ABBA, who was later sponsored by them during his motor racing career, Slim Borgudd, has died. 

EDIT - English language obits will come through, but here's one with a nice photo of the ABBA link - https://f1i.autojournal.fr/infos/deces-de-slim-borgudd-pilote-et-musicien/ 

• Like 2

Lasse Wellander, guitarist for the group who toured and recorded with the band, appeared on the Chess concept album (including the UK hit One Night In Bangkok by Murray Head) and the Mamma Mia! soundtracks, reportedly dead: 

Nothing from official sources as yet unless there's something on FB, but seemingly true. He was 70.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Lasse Wellander, guitarist for the group who toured and recorded with the band, appeared on the Chess concept album (including the UK hit One Night In Bangkok by Murray Head) and the Mamma Mia! soundtracks, reportedly dead: 

Nothing from official sources as yet unless there's something on FB, but seemingly true. He was 70.

Link to Facebook here.

• Like 3