Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zorders

Overrated People

Marilyn Monroe. There, I said it...

• Like 3

Bette Page - forehead the size of the London Eye, the sex appeal of Dunstable and she went skitz in her latter years and tried to kill an old woman

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Marilyn Monroe. There, I said it...

My history teacher thinks so too. Yes, everybody knows that she isn't known for her singing or acting or whatever, which are pretty mediocre, but everybody thinks she's gorgeous/hot/sexy. Me and my teacher personally don't think so. There was a couple of other people in the class that don't think so either. He DID say to us that he personally thought Queen Elizabeth II was hot when she was young and I agree with him. I'll personally take Queen Elizabeth II or anyone like Marge Champion or Marsha Hunt from back then instead of Marilyn. Especially the latter, DAMN Marsha was something.

4 minutes ago, FixedBusiness said:

My history teacher thinks so too. Yes, everybody knows that she isn't known for her singing or acting or whatever, which are pretty mediocre, but everybody thinks she's gorgeous/hot/sexy. Me and my teacher personally don't think so. There was a couple of other people in the class that don't think so either. He DID say to us that he personally thought Queen Elizabeth II was hot when she was young and I agree with him. I'll personally take Queen Elizabeth II or anyone like Marge Champion or Marsha Hunt from back then instead of Marilyn. Especially the latter, DAMN Marsha was something.

Yeah, people really like to call Monroe really attractive, and while she is slightly pretty as was pretty much all the actresses at the time, I just don't understand why people call her the sexiest. What really annoys me, however, was that it kind of paved the way for the stereotypical blonde: You have to be pretty, you have to be sexy, and you're usually dumb. That really bothers me a whole lot. Personally, I'm find brunettes who are pretty intelligent people to be the most attractive, however there are very intelligent blonde people as well because I've met some of them myself, but because of people like her, they are perceived to be dumb, which is so fucking annoying...

• Like 1

Marilyn Monroe is DEFINITELY overrated, she was also dumb as fuck. When I see the image of Albert Einstein turning into Marilyn Monroe I can only see an overrated man turning into an overrated woman. I'd like to see an image of James Clerk Maxwell tutning into Grace Kelly, that would be not overrated at all.

Azelia Banks- The base of 212 was from some Belgian DJ,without that hook she is nobody.

Paul McCartney- Without Martin,Lennon,Harrison and Ringo he would be selling meat out of a freezer right now.

Kirk Douglas-The Weinstein of the 50's,lucky for him all the victims are now old or dead.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EricDjemba-DjembaIsLegend said:

Kirk Douglas-The Weinstein of the 50's,lucky for him all the victims are now old or dead.

Can`t WAIT until that fuck-head Kirk Douglas dies. Relatives of his victims have NOT forgotten his disgusting and murderous actions. 

• Like 1

All of the Beatles

Noel Gallagher

Liam Gallagher

Chris Evans (the cunty DJ)

Kevin Hart

James Corden

Adele

Matt LeBlanc & the rest of the cast of Friends. Bag of bollocks that was.

• Like 1

Aye, old news here but all news is good news (unless you're like, CNN or something, right?)

David Guetta
Calvin Harris
Beyonce
The Chainsmokers
Halsey
Shawn Mendes
probably tons of other shitty pop stars/rap stars but let me just say now, I don't mind Alessia Cara aside from that terrible "Scars To Your Beautiful" song, but she's like an American Idol version of Lorde (aka singers who use WAY too much emotion, oversinging, etc)
I don't mind Rihanna either, but she has her fair share of overrated/bad songs like Work
Also, I was going to but Daya and G-Eazy on here, among others, but I remembered this was the "Overrated" thread, not the no talent thread. The artists listed above have atleast 1 or 2 bangers but get way too much hype imo. Although, I'm not sure how relevant David Guetta and Calvin Harris are anymore. ehhhh

19 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

All of the Beatles

Noel Gallagher

Liam Gallagher

Chris Evans (the cunty DJ)

Kevin Hart

James Corden

Adele

Matt LeBlanc & the rest of the cast of Friends. Bag of bollocks that was.

With the exception of Friends that is spot on.

Now as a gay man writing ths -  this may not be popular- but Sam Smith is so overrated.

His voice just grates on me and IMHO he’s an average male singer who hit lucky.

And why the fuck do all his songs have to be so fucking depressing all the time? He’s the most miserable gay man moaning about being dumped, getting dumped, wanting to dump and looking wistfully at a man that doesn’t fancy him (clearly because he’s fucking moaning).

CHEER UP YOU FUCKER. Get drunk, pull on Grindr, fall in love but FUCKING CHEER UP AND WRITE A HAPPY FUCKING SONG...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Sam Smith?

maxresdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, philheybrookbay said:

Now as a gay man writing ths -  this may not be popular- but Sam Smith is so overrated.

His voice just grates on me and IMHO he’s an average male singer who hit lucky.

And why the fuck do all his songs have to be so fucking depressing all the time? He’s the most miserable gay man moaning about being dumped, getting dumped, wanting to dump and looking wistfully at a man that doesn’t fancy him (clearly because he’s fucking moaning).

CHEER UP YOU FUCKER. Get drunk, pull on Grindr, fall in love but FUCKING CHEER UP AND WRITE A HAPPY FUCKING SONG...

Spot bollock on! The whine that comes from that bilious, morose little face of his gets right on the end of my cock.

• Like 1

I rather like him...

I know nothing of his journey or his schtick, but his pops seem rather now and unique...

What I don't understand is his songs are so depressing and his boyfriend looks like this:

brandon-flynn.thumb.jpg.92b7a3ed8685c20e57a768114cb894da.jpg

15 minutes ago, Thatcher said:

What I don't understand is his songs are so depressing and his boyfriend looks like this:

Ewww, what's that coming out of his ear?  :lol:

• Haha 3

He looks like he needs a bath. Can’t fucking stand him. And that Bond song, well don’t get me started on that.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

I rather like him...

I know nothing of his journey or his schtick, but his pops seem rather now and unique...

Christ when I was his age I was the happiest I’d ever been in my life. Gay clubbing with the happy simulates (I’ll have an E please Bob), 4 nights a week basically getting into relationships and having fun with my mates.

Its only now we’re in our 40s that life has calmed down and we moan a bit about the bills and the price of beer. The only drugs we do are on prescription.

Lord knows how this Happy Crack is going to cope with middle age if he’s depressed now. 

If his music is now thank god for clubbing in the early 90s through to about 10 years ago.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Thatcher said:

Jail Bate ;) we used to call it. 

2 hours ago, philheybrookbay said:

Jail Bate ;) we used to call it. 

Only jailbait for some! He's a good 3 years older than me :P

On 01/12/2017 at 04:30, Charlotte's Controller said:

Robert Peston

Gordon Brown

Huh? The only time Gordon Brown's ever been rated is for his ability to be a useless, inept, festering old colon.

• Haha 1

Jamie Oliver

Brian Cox

Stephen Fry

Jeremy Clarkson

David Beckham