Dr. Zorders

Overrated People

15 minutes ago, stonecold said:

Jamie Oliver

YES. The fat-tongued cunt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Huh? The only time Gordon Brown's ever been rated is for his ability to be a useless, inept, festering old colon.

Overrated to get their Jobs in the first place, running on delusions of competence.

I don't know, once you get past the flaws of all modern leaders  (nearly all rubbish at economics and overtly war friendly), I feel like I have more in common with a surly, grumpy, antisocial Scot. For some unknown reason.

:P

Sharon Osbourne she certainly has a very high opinion of herself

3 hours ago, msc said:

...with a surly, grumpy, antisocial Scot.

Or, as I like to refer to them, a Scot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Adam Lewhine. Can't stand his singing voice. Maroon 5 should've replaced him after their breakthrough.

On 2017-11-01 at 02:55, Joey Russ said:

Yeah, people really like to call Monroe really attractive, and while she is slightly pretty as was pretty much all the actresses at the time, I just don't understand why people call her the sexiest. What really annoys me, however, was that it kind of paved the way for the stereotypical blonde: You have to be pretty, you have to be sexy, and you're usually dumb. That really bothers me a whole lot. Personally, I'm find brunettes who are pretty intelligent people to be the most attractive, however there are very intelligent blonde people as well because I've met some of them myself, but because of people like her, they are perceived to be dumb, which is so fucking annoying...

Yeah, Marilyn's looks would be considered a dime a dozen in Sweden. I guess blonde hair is rare enough to be considered 'exotic' in most parts of the world, so people were fascinated by her? The thing is, she wasn't a natural blonde to begin with. As for the stereotype, I'm just glad it doesn't extend to us light-haired guys as much. ^_^

Keith Lemon. Really about as funny as cancer of the ball bag.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Predictor said:

Adam Lewhine. Can't stand his singing voice. Maroon 5 should've replaced him after their breakthrough.

They're not even a band anymore. It's literally just The Adam Levine Experience. Don't know what the other 4 guys are doing but there's literally no instruments in their new shit.

Ahem

Rylan Clark-Neale.

Self centred, egotistical prick. Can be found presenting (in the loosest sense) Big Brother Bit on the side on Channel 5, where he’s surrounded by members of the public clearly drunk on Lambrini and making certain that his ego is pumped up for 5 nights a week.

And he’s a ginger.

Oh and don’t get me started on Elle Goulding.....

20 minutes ago, philheybrookbay said:

Ahem

Rylan Clark-Neale.

Self centred, egotistical prick. Can be found presenting (in the loosest sense) Big Brother Bit on the side on Channel 5, where he’s surrounded by members of the public clearly drunk on Lambrini and making certain that his ego is pumped up for 5 nights a week.

And he’s a ginger.

Not quite sure he fits here because I have never heard anyone say anything remotely positive about the guy. So unless you are saying that presenting a nothing show on the backwater that is Channel 5 about another group of nobodies is above his talent quotient then he is not really over-rated just crap.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Not quite sure he fits here because I have never heard anyone say anything remotely positive about the guy. So unless you are saying that presenting a nothing show on the backwater that is Channel 5 about another group of nobodies is above his talent quotient then he is not really over-rated just crap.

Plus crap game shows on ITV and he’s presented This Morning on numerous occasions. I just don’t get why he’s clearly popular on certain circles....

9 minutes ago, philheybrookbay said:

Plus crap game shows on ITV and he’s presented This Morning on numerous occasions. I just don’t get why he’s clearly popular on certain circles....

Ah the advantages of not watching ITV.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, philheybrookbay said:

Ahem

Rylan Clark-Neale.

And he’s a ginger.

Can’t fucking ABIDE Goulding, she looks like a cross between Shergar and Shaggy off Scooby Doo, distinctively average voice.  Only famous because she’s on/off poking someone out of McFly. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Can’t fucking ABIDE Goulding, she looks like a cross between Shergar and Shaggy off Scooby Doo, distinctively average voice.  Only famous because she’s on/off poking someone out of McFly. 

She’s that bad even Saint Ed Sheeran ran in the total opposite a couple of years ago.

Theres another one. Ed Sheeran. So fucking desperate for the UK Christmas number one he released the same song 3 different ways last month. Prick.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, runebomme said:

Theresa May?

Only Theresa May could be considered overrated despite being as unpopular as a bag of pork scratchings in a Synagogue.

• Haha 1

Bob geldof what a cunt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎01‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 22:09, the_engineer said:

Bob geldof what a cunt.

What, he's transitioning!?

Nailed on pantomime dame, then

• Like 2

Ha, I like this thread!

Cheryl Cole/Tweedy/Fernandez-Versini etc - talentless waste of space who has made a career  out of being very pretty (albeit on a make up budget of £250K p.a.)

Ricky Gervais, Keith Lemon (not funny)

Michael MacIntyre (shouting unfunny material does not make it funny)

John Torode (talking to people 3 feet away as if you are declaiming Shakespeare to the back row of the stalls just looks/sounds stupid)

Everyone on gogglebox apart from the Saddiquis and Giles & Mary (and even then you are laughing at them, not with them)

Female commentators and pundits on match of the day (apart from the rather hot Alex Scott)

Girl popstars whose success is based solely on their looks and willingness to pout in their undies in their videos (exemplified but not limited to Ariana Grande (who looks about 14), Dua Lipa, Zara Larsson, Little Mix). Not that I object to pretty girls in their undies at all but I have to share a house with someone who inflicts the musical byproduct upon me

Sharon Osborne - talentless harridan famous because she is  married to someone who ceased being a credible rock star decades ago.

Holly Willoughby - wooden, incapable of facial or verbal expression, just simpers to camera. I know she has blonde hair and a larger than average chest but there must be more talented people around with similar attributes...

I wish it could be a wombling merry Christmas every day - Mash up of two Christmas classics into one awful record

Bob Dylan - can't sing. Nearly everyone in the 60s and early 70s used to put a song or two of his on their albums and most of them are crap, albeit the covers are usually better sung than Dylan's version.

The Hunted - clearly all staged/fixed by the production team, who have one of their number pointing  a camera at the so called fugitives all the time

Jeremy Vine - tries to sound genuinely caring on the radio and just sounds annoying

All reality TV stars (especially anyone who has ever been on Love Island), including the staged ones like Geordie Shore, Made in Chelsea etc. (dishonourable mention for Charlotte Crosby, who has to be possibly the most vacuous yet gobbily irritating person on the telly)

Boy bands where not one of them can play an instrument, particularly any of them that have been anywhere near Louis Walsh.

Simon Cowell and just about anyone who has ever sang, claimed to have talent or judged on any of his shows.

There, I feel much better for that...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Great Uncle Bulgaria said:

Bob Dylan - can't sing. Nearly everyone in the 60s and early 70s used to put a song or two of his on their albums and most of them are crap, albeit the covers are usually better sung than Dylan's version. 

And he can't play guitar or harmonica and his melodies are nothing to write home about. His lyrics are good though

• Thanks 1

Charlie Sheen: Up there with Jerry Seinfeld as one of the worst actors to be the star of a tv show as far as acting ability goes. Guy can't emote. He is cool as fuck though.

Ellen DeGeneres: For a talk show host with comedic background, I find myself laughing very rarely at anything she says.

Stanley Kubrick: Overrated for 2001: A Space Odyssey alone. Pretentious as hell.

Pablo Picasso: Cubism is nightmare-inducing stuff and he was one of the major culprits for inflicting it upon mankind.

Carrie Fisher: Nepotism.

Larry King: Has the charisma of a tree trunk! And he's always just asking easy-to-answer questions to his interview subjects.

Landon Donovan: Had an overall shite career in Europe, yet he's heralded among Americans as their greatest ever player ahead of Clint Dempsey and all those bald keepers.

Prince George: Hasn't done anything of note in his life, yet has his own damn Wikipedia page.

P Diddy: Can't rap. Not sure exactly what he's good at?

Emma Watson: Shouldn't have been cast as Belle. Not drop dead gorgeous enough for the part, really.

Mark Cuban: Became a billionaire mostly by luck.

Ringo Starr: You know that guy in school who'd contribute the least in a group assignment, yet get good grades because the others were so gifted? Ringo was that guy. Also, the drum is arguably the easiest instrument to master.

Nelly Furtado: As someone who finds her singing voice to be grating on the ears, 2006-2007 was a dark time in my life...

Jerry Seinfeld: See Charlie Sheen. Minus the 'cool as fuck' part.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, Not bad... I don't quite agree with everything, but... some good calls.