Well the news is now full of how much of an utter genius and visionary Prince was.

Infact, the way they are reporting it is on a par with the death of Jacko and Bowie.

Personally, I thought he was a weird little prick.

Same could be said of Jacko.

Not really

they were on the same level of weirdness, except Prince was into adult women and had a better clothing style

Fuck off.

Monoclinic's back! egyptian.gif

We missed you!

It's been a while. Thought you lot might now. Did he have The Aids?

It has been a while Mono. Good to see you back. Looks that way. Contracted AIDS in the mid 90's took the drugs to suppress the illness but believed he was cured and stopped taking the medications about 2 years ago. Thus he has been taken down by a single case of flu.

I always assumed that he was gay.

His relationships with women appeared to be as kosher as Cliff Richards with Sue Barker.

• Like 1

Monoclinic's back! egyptian.gif

We missed you!

............for one night only.

She may do an encore tho. :D

It has been a while Mono. Good to see you back. Looks that way. Contracted AIDS in the mid 90's took the drugs to suppress the illness but believed he was cured and stopped taking the medications about 2 years ago. Thus he has been taken down by a single case of flu.

I always assumed that he was gay.

His relationships with women appeared to be as kosher as Cliff Richards with Sue Barker.

At the very least, I think he might be compensating for something being a bit undersized at 3:31-3:33:

BTW, that fat drummer's still alive and in good health from what I can gather.

Knew you lot would give me the heads up without having to trawl google, or back to page 5, to back up my hypothesis.

We might be haemorrhaging talent (in the loosest sense of the word) in 2016, yet Simon Cowell's still here to fill the voids. As is Anthea Turner. And some say we live in a fair and just society....

Knew you lot would give me the heads up without having to trawl google, or back to page 5, to back up my hypothesis.

We might be haemorrhaging talent (in the loosest sense of the word) in 2016, yet Simon Cowell's still here to fill the voids. As is Anthea Turner. And some say we live in a fair and just society....

Isnt Anthea being sued for every penny she has left?

Im hoping its true, hoping she loses and praying she ends up destitute, living in a cardboard box on the Embankment selling her piss in second hand coke cans to some of Londons biggest perverts.

That would be justice served.

So, what did he die of? If not AIDS, heart attack or flu, then what? I wouldn't be surprised if it was an AIDS thing but as my first post in this thread says, he always looked frail.

Welcome back. I've missed you. How are you? ;-)

So, what did he die of? If not AIDS, heart attack or flu, then what? I wouldn't be surprised if it was an AIDS thing but as my first post in this thread says, he always looked frail.

If, as widely hypothesised, he had AIDS, then lots of things (including flu) could kill him because his immune system was destroyed.

If, as widely hypothesised, he had AIDS, then lots of things (including flu) could kill him because his immune system was destroyed.

Yeah. First thing that popped up on my mind. Maybe his kidneys failed. We'll have to wait.....

I think he died of Zsa Zsa Gabor and her husband sucking his life energy away, the same cause of death of a myriad of celebrities this year.

Hmmmm. Even the person who made the 911 call doesn't know how he died: http://www.wsj.com/articles/prince-died-amid-reports-of-recent-illness-1461274769

Aye, but there's a post-mortem going on today.

Who's gonna predict owt.

I'm thinking summat like specific organ failure due to a virus due to AIDS due to being able to shag owt at the click of his fingers whilst mega-famous.

Either that or a toxic fart in the lift!

• Like 1

Guest TRUTHSEEKER

AIDS thing is bullshit

Freddie Mercury had AIDS, final month of his life he was confined to bed, unable to summon up strength to get out of bed, went blind week before he died

Yet Prince was up and about, 2 days before death he was cycling, 5 days before he was performing, not physically possible he had AIDS

Most likely had pneumonia and his lung suddenly collapsed or he had a heart attack

I wonder if it could have been a pulmonary embolism.

I wonder if it could have been a pulmonary embolism.

Fucking hell, have you had a brain transplant in the last 24 hours?

• Like 2

Guest Paddy

Cardiac causes always have to be high up the list when considering sudden death. Brain haemorrhages or infarcts may also be a possibility.

Could be a number of things.

He was in need of a hip replacement, so there could be complications arising from that.

Cancer is also a possibility. A friend of mine (the one that was recently diagnosed) only discovered they had cancer after they had flu-like symptoms that wouldn't go away after 2 weeks.

Or it could have been flu that mutated into pneumonia.

And you have to factor in the crackpot religion influence, if it's true that he wasn't taking the medication that he should have been.

And you have to factor in the crackpot religion influence, if it's true that he wasn't taking the medication that he should have been.

Too true, that's also the reason why he would have been unable to go through with he hip replacement if he were to need a transfusion during surgery.

Tmz's sources reported substance (opiate) abuse as the most likely cause for his hospitalization. Flu was apparently only a cover.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/21/prince-treated-drug-overdose-dead/

Yes, they are saying he had taken too much percocet, a prescription painkiller.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/22/prince-od-percocet-death/

This makes sense combined with his need for hip replacement - performances must have been pretty gruelling.