and yet Bono lives

*apologies if this comment has already been made

Could be a number of things.

He was in need of a hip replacement, so there could be complications arising from that.

Cancer is also a possibility. A friend of mine (the one that was recently diagnosed) only discovered they had cancer after they had flu-like symptoms that wouldn't go away after 2 weeks.

Or it could have been flu that mutated into pneumonia.

Happened to "Killer" Kane of the New York Dolls, that...

Tmz's sources reported substance (opiate) abuse as the most likely cause for his hospitalization. Flu was apparently only a cover.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/21/prince-treated-drug-overdose-dead/

Could be an accident. If his hip hurts he's probably heavy on pills. If he took too much it does kinda look like flu. I accidentally overdosed on painkillers last weekend because I had a bad neck pain/toothache and it was exactly like a flu. A bad flu....

Tmz's sources reported substance (opiate) abuse as the most likely cause for his hospitalization. Flu was apparently only a cover.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/21/prince-treated-drug-overdose-dead/

Could be an accident. If his hip hurts he's probably heavy on pills. If he took too much it does kinda look like flu. I accidentally overdosed on painkillers last weekend because I had a bad neck pain/toothache and it was exactly like a flu. A bad flu....

He was*.

Rabies. You heard it here first.

• Like 1

Massive diarrhea and uncontrollable vomiting after listening to Kesha's latest release.

More sad news from the music industry........ Kayne West has been found alive in his apartment.

• Like 5

Prince didn't believe in time and therefore didn't age!

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-36059247

Time is a construct eh? To be fair, he's not aging now, so in that respect he's dead right.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I bet it was a heart attack and he got stuck in the elevator so no one could have seen him and save him.....guess Grim has a bad sense for humor.

Never gonna let the elevator bring us down...

Interesting... what kind of false truth will they come up with?http://blindgossip.com/?p=77967

If he did have AIDS, I don't see what's wrong with saying so. Why would it "tarnish the legacy"? It hasn't tarnished Freddie's.

Prince belongs to a small group of celebs whose names, despite sounding like assumed stage names, are in fact their real given names. Madonna is another.

Talking of names, I've just been reading an article about Prince's sister Tyka, who has two sons named

Sir Montece Laeil Nelson and President LenNard Laeil Nelson. :wacko:

Prince belongs to a small group of celebs whose names, despite sounding like assumed stage names, are in fact their real given names. Madonna is another.

Talking of names, I've just been reading an article about Prince's sister Tyka, who has two sons named

Well she's just joined the 'Needs A Kick In The Cunt' club!

• Like 9

Well she's just joined the 'Needs A Kick In The Cunt' club!

I daresay she's received a few.

• Like 2

I predict it was because of epispy he had it since he was a child.

I wonder if it could have been a pulmonary embolism.

Fucking hell, have you had a brain transplant in the last 24 hours?

If he has, it's now malfunctioning.

I thought he was one of the voice actors in ratotulouie.

I predict it was because of epispy he had it since he was a child.

• Like 6

I blame these damn predictive text programmers, hopeless when it comes to neurological diseases or vegetable dishes but for some reason beyond my ken, letter perfect on arterial blockages. I think they must have a copy of a medical dictionary with half the pages missing kicking about at spellcheck central but no cookery books at all.

• Like 4

Apparently a well known site (that I've never heard of) changed their logo for a while the other day.

Hub.jpg

• Like 1

In case anyone didn't see it. here's the first press conference following Prince's death

Press Conference