Sign in to follow this  
Deathray

Are The Dl Forums Too Hostile For New Members And Sane People?

1 hour ago, Kenny McCormick said:

Lmao no you didnt.

But for the sake of humanity, we'll try one last time. Truce?

Kenneth

Fuck humanity. They are wiped out within the next four years. When was the last time you made your other half a cup of tea/coffee. Just as a matter of interest. 

Bentrovato

3 hours ago, Kenny McCormick said:

This is my retaliation to all the mud thrown at me, do you really expect me to roll over and take it? 

Plus I think an explanation was required for why the DL Forums are as hostile as they are. I know they are your friends but its killing the forums.

I would have assumed that, by now, your cousin would have come steaming in upon a white charger to your rescue.....

2 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I would have assumed that, by now, your cousin would have come steaming in upon a white charger to your rescue.....

Peace and love, my brother xoxo

Peace and love, my brother xoxo

I take it she told you to fuck off.:)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

I take it she told you to fuck off.:)

So you wanna be frank? You antagonise people more than anyone else here. You guys want me to play nice? Maybe we should start with the Fellatio man singling me out here over my cousin. But there you go, I'm not gonna insult him because apparently I'm the aggravating one. 

24 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

So you wanna be frank? You antagonise people more than anyone else here. You guys want me to play nice? Maybe we should start with the Fellatio man singling me out here over my cousin. But there you go, I'm not gonna insult him because apparently I'm the aggravating one. 

You got caught with your trousers round your ankles when you invented a cousin.

You could have took that on the chin and just ploughed on but, instead, you decided to come up with a story so full of holes that it made Prince Andrews official denial that he was a very naughty boy seem perfectly plausible.

I am just ribbing you, I rib a lot of people on here and some give it back and some don't like it too much.

No malice ever intended.

I don't lose sleep over it and you shouldn't be getting yer knickers in a twist either.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You got caught with your trousers round your ankles when you invented a cousin.

You could have took that on the chin and just ploughed on but, instead, you decided to come up with a story so full of holes that it made Prince Andrews official denial that he was a very naughty boy seem perfectly plausible.

I am just ribbing you, I rib a lot of people on here and some give it back and some don't like it too much.

No malice ever intended.

I don't lose sleep over it and you shouldn't be getting yer knickers in a twist either.

I never lied. The mods could see the IP Address, hence why they fell silent when she came online - if it were actually me then I wouldve been torn apart limb by limb for sharing the exact same location. As you can see, she is not on often and she was only curious in the forum. Plus I doubt she'll come back now...

Also there is banter and there is just being a dick. I am not gonna go into it all, as I said things too, but I am offering the opportunity for all of us to call it quits and keep the peace. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

I never lied. The mods could see the IP Address, hence why they fell silent when she came online - if it were actually me then I wouldve been torn apart limb by limb for sharing the exact same location. As you can see, she is not on often and she was only curious in the forum. Plus I doubt she'll come back now...

Also there is banter and there is just being a dick. I am not gonna go into it all, as I said things too, but I am offering the opportunity for all of us to call it quits and keep the peace. 

Don't be too hard on yourself, I accept your apology.:)

Moving on...:ph34r:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kenny McCormick said:

, but I am offering the opportunity for all of us to call it quits and keep the peace. 

Your posting appears as if everyone here wants to insult you, or keep the peace with you, or antagonise you, there's a theme becoming clear here. 

It's a hoary old maxim to say "the world doesn't revolve around you' nevertheless......there's a genuine point to them usually.

'offering an opportunity' to everyone looks like a royal decree. It's certainly managing to get my back up and I've not been involved really.

Possibly it's simply badly worded, but its a text medium and words are all we have to go on.

You've been all over this place like a 24/7 rash for a few days now, give it a rest eh?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Don't be too hard on yourself, I accept your apology.:)

Moving on...:ph34r:

Whatever, I hope this means we are good now...

2 minutes ago, En Passant said:

Your posting appears as if everyone here wants to insult you, or keep the peace with you, or antagonise you, there's a theme becoming clear here. 

It's a hoary old maxim to say "the world doesn't revolve around you' nevertheless......there's a genuine point to them usually.

'offering an opportunity' to everyone looks like a royal decree. It's certainly managing to get my back up and I've not been involved really.

Possibly it's simply badly worded, but its a text medium and words are all we have to go on.

You've been all over this place like a 24/7 rash for a few days now, give it a rest eh?

Ok, fair enough. Gotta say that phrasing is not my forte...

I dont believe I am not owed friendship or a second chance to be a nice person. I am wanting to offer a truce. When I say offer, I mean lets have a mutual agreement to stop the infighting thats been going on the past week. We all want the same thing so lets mutually find the same page here.

We all want the same thing so lets mutually find the same page here.

Nooooo, I enjoy a bit of no-holds-barred insulting banter.

BTW, someone called PotBlackCoronationStreet liked one of my posts earlier :unsure: :facepalm: :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2