Sean

Next Unexpected "national Treasure" Death

4 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

He'll be a woodland burial job when he goes, right?

Wickerwork coffin-the full works. An eco send off like none other in history: no plastic whatsoever to be brought into the service;electric powered hearse and only sustainably farmed bush meat permitted for the post-internment buffet

8 minutes ago, TheFunkyPhantom said:

Wickerwork coffin-the full works. An eco send off like none other in history: no plastic whatsoever to be brought into the service;electric powered hearse and only sustainably farmed bush meat permitted for the post-internment buffet

Maybe you and Scraggy Taters would like to conduct the funeral.........

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Maybe you and Scraggy Taters would like to conduct the funeral.........

Well,it's funny you should say that...I got myself ordained a few years back with the online Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Wisconsin. For the price of an A4 vellum certificate, I am now fully accredited to perform baptisms,funerals,

last rites & even bar mitzvahs. I'm a non-denominational priest for hire

23 minutes ago, TheFunkyPhantom said:

Well,it's funny you should say that...I got myself ordained a few years back with the online Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Wisconsin. For the price of an A4 vellum certificate, I am now fully accredited to perform baptisms,funerals,

last rites & even bar mitzvahs. I'm a non-denominational priest for hire

Do you know anyone who can do, like, Exorcisms?

You have been possessed by the ghost of Scraggy.

4 hours ago, TheFunkyPhantom said:

They might be eco but wicker coffins are a fuckload more expensive than wooden ones. My grandad wanted a wicker coffin but he was also a Yorkshireman so he got a fucking wooden one as we knew he’d be spinning in his grave if we’d forked out his hard earned on one!

34 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

They might be eco but wicker coffins are a fuckload more expensive than wooden ones. My grandad wanted a wicker coffin but he was also a Yorkshireman so he got a fucking wooden one as we knew he’d be spinning in his grave if we’d forked out his hard earned on one!

better than wicker coffin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alkaline_hydrolysis_(body_disposal)

14 hours ago, TheFunkyPhantom said:

He's an eco-warrior for sure but I don't think they'll give him an internment for being so. mugshot-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Thanks 1

Interment !  Not internment !  I can't believe how many people get this wrong, people who really should know better.

I'm going to start a Society for the Protection of the Word Interment, because it seems to be in danger of going extinct.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Toast said:

Interment !  Not internment !  I can't believe how many people get this wrong, people who really should know better.

I'm going to start a Society for the Protection of the Word Interment, because it seems to be in danger of going extinct.

It's going the same way as 'artist' and 'artiste'. :(

8 minutes ago, Toast said:

Fussy fucker, aren't you.:lol:

43 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Fussy fucker, aren't you.:lol:

No!  Be honest now - would you prefer to be interned this afternoon, or interred?

We have the luxury of a huge vocabulary enabling us to describe exactly what we mean, and avoid ambiguity.

I hate to see the meanings of words eroded in this way.  We are the poorer for it.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Toast said:

Predictive text,guv...I got the vocabulery of a scholor me,init?

20 hours ago, Cat O'Falk said:

He's an eco-warrior for sure but I don't think they'll give him an internment for being so. mugshot-smiley-emoticon.gif

It's interment NOT internment. My blood is roiling at the ignorance of the people on here ...Tut

• Like 1

On 28/04/2018 at 22:28, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Do you know anyone who can do, like, Exorcisms?

You have been possessed by the ghost of Scraggy.

Whose Scraggy when he's at home?

10 hours ago, TheFunkyPhantom said:

Whose Scraggy when he's at home?

You.

Johnny Vegas

6 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You.

Really? Let's hope we never meet by accident in the carpark of a Harvester at 2.30am...I'll show you who's 'scraggy',pal ;-)

On 4/30/2018 at 19:21, TheFunkyPhantom said:

Really? Let's hope we never meet by accident in the carpark of a Harvester at 2.30am...I'll show you who's 'scraggy',pal ;-)

I often take a stroll at night I am just surprised that people run when they look under my hood

On 02/05/2018 at 23:50, runebomme said:

I often take a stroll at night I am just surprised that people run when they look under my hood

Oh. Same here. When they take a peek under my bonnet,they flee in absolute terror...serves them right for being out at that ungodly hour

Britt Ekland - Swedish actress and singer. 

• Thanks 1