ImNotHades

Tina Turner

77 soon and she had that "stroke" in 2014. Years of drugs, Ike and a bad generation of musicians. Bad meaning that they were hard in the drug thing. She may live for a couple more years but better to start a thread while she's still rollin'. Bad year for music business. Ike died at 76 so let's keep this in numbers.

Don't be mad at me for starting her thread. I love her and this is an honor. And I thought she already had a thread.

She's retired and had a hyperactive life. A lot of people think she's dead already.

• Like 1

"Simply the best" laid to rest!

Crap.....took me 15 minutes to figure a good phrase....if someone has the power to change that, please do :) I want to steal yours

"Simply the best" laid to rest!

Crap.....took me 15 minutes to figure a good phrase....if someone has the power to change that, please do :) I want to steal yours

You're welcome! :D

She had a stroke?:0

Putting the words 'Tina Turner stroke' into Google just brings up a shed-load of 'Tina Turner denies stroke rumours' stories. Make of that what you will. Seems the story originated in Germany but I wouldn't put too much weight into whether it happened or not.

Found this story from a year ago that has pics of her out shopping and she looks great for 75. Then again, the last four months have given me much cause to reconsider how I judge the health of various celebrities. See: Bowie, Prince, Rickman...

• Like 1

Putting the words 'Tina Turner stroke' into Google

Cockney rhyming slang??

Putting the words 'Tina Turner stroke' into Google

Cockney rhyming slang??

Tina Turner is a bloke ?! :scratchhead:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

(Cat appeasement)

I wasn't having a go. Fringes etc is an appropriate thread. I was winding up Sir Creep. :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Cat O'Falk said:

I wasn't having a go. Fringes etc is an appropriate thread. I was winding up Sir Creep. :D

I know...I was just hoping to make you purr. ;)

12 minutes ago, Cat O'Falk said:

Haha now now this is a perfectly acceptable thread.  This is one of those maybe belongs in both.  Suicide thread in a pinch
SC

• Haha 1

Surprised to see her scatter the ashes in the ocean, I thought she'd leave them rolling on the river.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, alt obits guy said:

Has revealed she underwent a kidney transplant in 2016 and her husband was the donor.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/celebrities/107659634/tina-turner-reveals-husband-gave-her-a-kidney-for-transplant

Also says she considered assisted suicide until the transplant in 2016. As if that wasn’t already one helluva year for deaths!!

There's a 40 minute documentary on BBC1 tonight at 10-45.

The Grammy award-winning singer Tina Turner talks to Will Gompertz about her five-decade long career as one of the biggest stars in rock music - as her memoir My Love Story is published. In a candid interview, she discusses her music, her health problems, her relationship with her late ex-husband Ike and the recent death of her eldest son.

Not going anywhere soon. Dodgy pick for 2019

• Like 1

I agree .I would be stunned to  hear of her death this year ! That said she'll probably drop dead tomorrow now ….

National Enquirer True.

Oggi Oggi Oggi, burn burn burn!