Jump to content
ImNotHades

47. Tina Turner

Recommended Posts

 

Interview with Gayle King from June. Looks and moves well. She discusses her health problems and is at peace with her mortality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having read her autobiography you can see why she is on the list. The amount of recent health issues is long and she is at a high risk for another stroke or sudden cardiac failure, 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Having read her autobiography you can see why she is on the list. The amount of recent health issues is long and she is at a high risk for another stroke or sudden cardiac failure, 

As someone who picked her in his contest for this year, looks like a wasted pick.  Of course, anything can happen quickly, but she looks vibrant and nowhere near death.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/11/2018 at 12:59, Joey Russ said:

 

E07D42E3-CED2-41D7-8719-CC9D89EF6AE8.jpeg

 

Yeh, expected to find you on here, wishing a black women to die. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy 80th Birthday, Tina Turner! :birthday:

“I look great. I feel good. I have gone through some very serious sicknesses that I am overcoming. It’s like having a second chance at life."

Seems like she is very positive and optimistic about her age, health and life. She's simply the best!!!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/music-legend-tina-turner-shares-20960167

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/04/2016 at 18:11, Scraggy Taters said:

 

 

Tina Turner is a bloke ?! :scratchhead:

Seems so!

The "skull and bones" don't lie. And she isn't the ONLY transgender female. Think: Beyonce, Cher, Miley Cyrus, Cardi B, Taylor Swift, etc, etc.

Not sure, just go on YouTube and plug in the word "Transvestigation" and the name of the singer, actor, sports figure (like Tom Brady), politician or ANY celebrity name you aren't sure of, and there's probably one or many videos identifying that person as a transgender. It's all part of a larger "Transgender Agenda" and it's been going on for CENTURIES! Y'know what (Queen) Victoria's Secret is? She was a HE. That's how the store got its name. It's the Satanic cult of Baphomet. Nearly EVERY person every featured on the cover of Vogue is a man. Greta Thunberg?  A boy, but even more than that.....do a bit of research, and you'll know what I mean...<wink> 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi2cVZDOE9s&amp;list=PLGlA2PSyDcbtrKOZz6J6sMpPHJl4nZe70&amp;index=159&amp;t=0s

 

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Annotation 2019-11-29 120745.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rosemurray said:

Seems so!

The "skull and bones" don't lie. And she isn't the ONLY transgender female. Think: Beyonce, Cher, Miley Cyrus, Cardi B, Taylor Swift, etc, etc.

Not sure, just go on YouTube and plug in the word "Transvestigation" and the name of the singer, actor, sports figure (like Tom Brady), politician or ANY celebrity name you aren't sure of, and there's probably one or many videos identifying that person as a transgender. It's all part of a larger "Transgender Agenda" and it's been going on for CENTURIES! Y'know what (Queen) Victoria's Secret is? She was a HE. That's how the store got its name. It's the Satanic cult of Baphomet. Nearly EVERY person every featured on the cover of Vogue is a man. Greta Thunberg?  A boy, but even more than that.....do a bit of research, and you'll know what I mean...<wink> 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi2cVZDOE9s&amp;list=PLGlA2PSyDcbtrKOZz6J6sMpPHJl4nZe70&amp;index=159&amp;t=0s

 

 

5F129756-73C1-4448-A9D4-7BBA5913756F.jpeg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

 

5F129756-73C1-4448-A9D4-7BBA5913756F.jpeg

Same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I learned two days ago that Wallis Simpson was a man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Well, I learned two days ago that Wallis Simpson was a man.

Source? Pictures? (no. actually. perhaps better not). I'm filing under 'roswell greys, faked moon landings and assorted jfk conspiracy bollox' until there's any, you know, any actual evidence. :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use