ImNotHades

Tina Turner

Interview with Gayle King from June. Looks and moves well. She discusses her health problems and is at peace with her mortality.

• Like 1

Having read her autobiography you can see why she is on the list. The amount of recent health issues is long and she is at a high risk for another stroke or sudden cardiac failure, 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

Having read her autobiography you can see why she is on the list. The amount of recent health issues is long and she is at a high risk for another stroke or sudden cardiac failure, 

As someone who picked her in his contest for this year, looks like a wasted pick.  Of course, anything can happen quickly, but she looks vibrant and nowhere near death.  

Happy 80th Birthday, Tina Turner! :birthday:

“I look great. I feel good. I have gone through some very serious sicknesses that I am overcoming. It’s like having a second chance at life."

Seems like she is very positive and optimistic about her age, health and life. She's simply the best!!!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/music-legend-tina-turner-shares-20960167

• Like 7

On 29/04/2016 at 18:11, Scraggy Taters said:

Tina Turner is a bloke ?! :scratchhead:

Seems so!

The "skull and bones" don't lie. And she isn't the ONLY transgender female. Think: Beyonce, Cher, Miley Cyrus, Cardi B, Taylor Swift, etc, etc.

Not sure, just go on YouTube and plug in the word "Transvestigation" and the name of the singer, actor, sports figure (like Tom Brady), politician or ANY celebrity name you aren't sure of, and there's probably one or many videos identifying that person as a transgender. It's all part of a larger "Transgender Agenda" and it's been going on for CENTURIES! Y'know what (Queen) Victoria's Secret is? She was a HE. That's how the store got its name. It's the Satanic cult of Baphomet. Nearly EVERY person every featured on the cover of Vogue is a man. Greta Thunberg?  A boy, but even more than that.....do a bit of research, and you'll know what I mean...<wink> 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi2cVZDOE9s&amp;list=PLGlA2PSyDcbtrKOZz6J6sMpPHJl4nZe70&amp;index=159&amp;t=0s

• Haha 3
  • Confused 5

Annotation 2019-11-29 120745.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rosemurray said:

Seems so!

The "skull and bones" don't lie. And she isn't the ONLY transgender female. Think: Beyonce, Cher, Miley Cyrus, Cardi B, Taylor Swift, etc, etc.

Not sure, just go on YouTube and plug in the word "Transvestigation" and the name of the singer, actor, sports figure (like Tom Brady), politician or ANY celebrity name you aren't sure of, and there's probably one or many videos identifying that person as a transgender. It's all part of a larger "Transgender Agenda" and it's been going on for CENTURIES! Y'know what (Queen) Victoria's Secret is? She was a HE. That's how the store got its name. It's the Satanic cult of Baphomet. Nearly EVERY person every featured on the cover of Vogue is a man. Greta Thunberg?  A boy, but even more than that.....do a bit of research, and you'll know what I mean...<wink> 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi2cVZDOE9s&amp;list=PLGlA2PSyDcbtrKOZz6J6sMpPHJl4nZe70&amp;index=159&amp;t=0s

5F129756-73C1-4448-A9D4-7BBA5913756F.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

5F129756-73C1-4448-A9D4-7BBA5913756F.jpeg

Same.

Well, I learned two days ago that Wallis Simpson was a man.

3 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Well, I learned two days ago that Wallis Simpson was a man.

Source? Pictures? (no. actually. perhaps better not). I'm filing under 'roswell greys, faked moon landings and assorted jfk conspiracy bollox' until there's any, you know, any actual evidence. :P

• Like 1

I can't believe how much of Elton's autobiography he spent slagging off Tina Turner. I think he devoted a whole chapter to it.

She just published a book last year and she's buddist living in Switzerland now.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 3

7 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Her son Ronnie Turner being reported dead: 

That’s both of her sons dead now. Her other one Craig died from Suicide in 2018. 

This could finish her off so one time watch for 2023. 

• Like 1

Another stroke in perspective ? An other christmas Carrie Fischer/Debbie Reynolds situation ? 

• Like 1