VSBfromH

Houston, You Have A Problem!

I'm guessing either accidental OD or her body simply gave up the ghost after years of abuse

How will we know?

What do I think about all these jokes regarding Whitney Houston's death?

It's not right, but its ok.

Damn we said in December she was on crash & burn. A very sad loss for the music industry, a big MISS for the list

Damn we said in December she was on crash & burn. A very sad loss for the music industry, a big MISS for the list

No its not. I'd say it'd be a major boon to the music industry. Cue the release of all the unrecorded tracks, Whitney tribute singles, 'Best of' albums etc.

The only sad thing is that they've missed the Christmas market by a couple of months.

On a positive note, its only a couple of days till Valentine's Day....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd6VQpe6e5I

I saw the first ever performance in the Netherlands. She was doing a play back version for a tv show. It was recorded at a small pedestrian bridge in the Dutch city of Leeuwarden

"

Korfball’s coming to town

In your diary write it down

Roll on October, hip hip hooray!

Joy in Leeuwarden for sure"

(sorry, had to be done)

I Wanna Dance With Somebody was from her second album so surely she was well-known in the Netherlands before it?

Second thought, could also have been "how will I know".

No its not. I'd say it'd be a major boon to the music industry. Cue the release of all the unrecorded tracks, Whitney tribute singles, 'Best of' albums etc.

The only sad thing is that they've missed the Christmas market by a couple of months.

On a positive note, its only a couple of days till Valentine's Day....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd6VQpe6e5I

Here's the reaction of the music industry.

Dutch newspaper Telegraaf said she was found drowned in a bathtub.

Breaking news...Bobby Brown found dead in hotel room..suicide note left saying "Two can play that game"

• Like 1

Breaking news...Bobby Brown found dead in hotel room..suicide note left saying "Two can play that game"

Bobby's reply to the above statement

That's My Prerogative

Whitney Houston won an impressive six Grammys in fourteen years.

Slightly less impressive was her recent attempt at six grams in fourteen minutes.

• Like 1

Guest Visitor For Mr Edmonds

I'd like congratulate Whitney Houston (and her publicist who confirmed the death) on their timing. Someone who dies in the early hours of Sunday morning GMT guaranttees all panic buy purchases of their back catalogue count towards the following Sunday's charts as sales are measured 00.00 Sunday to 23.59 Saturday.

By foolishly being found dead whilst the shops were still open on Saturday 23 July 2011, Amy Winehouse triggered about 8 hours of sales that counted towards the chart issued the very next day. Punters rushed to download the tracks Back To Black and Rehab, which charted at 81 and 181 respectively. Albums were bought in panic in that 8 hours (in case the shops run out-like bread when it snows) in sufficient numbers to allow Back To Black (59) and Back To Black (The Deluxe Edition) (163) to re-enter the charts. This chart was officially dated 30 July 2011.

Sadly Etta James was victim to a similar problem, but at l(e)ast her loss was deathlist's gain.

Whitney Houston will not have this problem as all her panic purchases will count towards the chart issued on Sunday 19 February 2012, as will those who suddenly feel compelled to purchase a download on Wednesday or Thursday (the slovenly, disrespectful fools). It isn't. It wasn't. It ain't never gonna be right, but it is ironic that Whitney will now be gunning to knock Lana Del Ray's Born To Die off the number one spot in the album charts. A look at Amazon.co.uk and iTunes suggests she could almost have it all

Her daughter Bobbi Kristina rushed to hospital for the second time since Whitney died.

Damn you Lardy, beat me to it while I was checking my spelling.

What's black, lies on the floor has white stuff around her nose and will always love you ....

A border collie

• Like 3

found drowned in a bathtub.

She's hardly Jim Morrison, is she?

And for the uninitiated, educate yourself on how I Will Always Love You *should* be sung:

http://youtu.be/gS-F4rfU4ns

• Like 1

And for the uninitiated, educate yourself on how I Will Always Love You *should* be sung:

Indeed.

And respect to Dolly for slipping this little reminder in:

"I will always be grateful and in awe of the wonderful performance she did on my song, and I can truly say from the bottom of my heart, 'Whitney, I will always love you. You will be missed'."

Guest WE LOVE YOU WHITNEY

I have just found this disgusti ng little site while looking for tributes to the GODDESS OF MUSIC Whitney. You should just all be ashamed of yourselves for what little value you put on a human life and especially someone as GREAT AND GODLIKE AS WHIITNEY HOUSTON.Pray to God for salvation!

I have just found this disgusti ng little site while looking for tributes to the GODDESS OF MUSIC Whitney. You should just all be ashamed of yourselves for what little value you put on a human life and especially someone as GREAT AND GODLIKE AS WHIITNEY HOUSTON.Pray to God for salvation!

She can't have been that great. She couldn't even run a bath properly...

• Like 1

The coroner can stop looking for a cause of death. It was Aaron Ramsey!

I'm not an Arsenal fan but I hope Aaron Ramsey keeps knocking in the goals

I'm not an Arsenal fan but I hope Aaron Ramsey keeps knocking in the goals

One thing's for sure, if he ever scores a hat-trick we can be sure that Thatcher's death will be announced shortly afterwards :P