VSBfromH

Houston, You Have A Problem!

I have just found this disgusti ng little site while looking for tributes to the GODDESS OF MUSIC Whitney. You should just all be ashamed of yourselves for what little value you put on a human life and especially someone as GREAT AND GODLIKE AS WHIITNEY HOUSTON.Pray to God for salvation!

She can't have been that great. She couldn't even run a bath properly...

I actually love you, Windsor.

• Like 1

In another blow (lol!) to the world's economic woes, Columbia has announced that 1st quarter profits will be substantially lower than expected due to unforseen events.

Following on from last years exports to the UK showing a drop from July onwards, this year the US has seen a sharp downturn in sales of Columbias top export.

Shareholders are hopeful however that continued streamlining of Mexican competitors could see additional opportunities within that country to expand current projects.

I bet Dolly Parton is laughing her massive tits off - she is going to cop a SHITLOAD of royalties now.

The editor of The Sun says that he is touched by the messages of condolence on Whitney's mobile phone.

• Like 2

Anyone attending the funeral this afternoon (5pm UK time) via the BBC website? Could be a good opportunity to see how some other potential candidates are doing?

I'm off to buy the needed groceries for this event. Beer, chewing gum, Magicool (for the sweating) and coke.

I can't wait for Whitney's new movie to come out. It's called "The Bodybag"

Guest Wax Beans

Were any of the people here attendees of Whitney's funeral? What was it like?

A picture of her body has appeared on the front cover of that well-known shitty American rag the National Enquirer, leading to much faux-outrage (link doesn't include the pic, so you'll have to go searching for that if you want to see it). Echoes of them doing the same with Elvis in 1977 - which became their best selling issue, funnily enough...

A picture of her body has appeared on the front cover of that well-known shitty American rag the National Enquirer, leading to much faux-outrage (link doesn't include the pic, so you'll have to go searching for that if you want to see it). Echoes of them doing the same with Elvis in 1977 - which became their best selling issue, funnily enough...

They have a bodyguard on at her gravestone because she was buried with 250 thousand dollars worth of jewellery and they are scared people will dig her up and steal it haha . Sounds like a perfect shit sequel to the first movie ,maybe a direct to dvd movie. The bodyguard 2 he protected her when she was alive now he must protect her when she's dead.

Drowned...

Unnatural death points will be awarded...

Aye, it'd be ironic to a painful degree if Bobby Brown outlived his daughter and ex-missus.

I'd give Bobby Brown another 5 years.

Aye, it'd be ironic to a painful degree if Bobby Brown outlived his daughter and ex-missus.

I'd give Bobby Brown another 5 years.

If his daughter dies I would give him less than that losing a child no matter how much of a violent c##t you are damages you.

I'm guessing minimal to no brain function and machines will be switched off with his daughter.

Perhaps her husband should have pulled the plug when he found her

What's wrong with showers??

okay, i am super confused... some reports are now saying she has been taken of life support others are saying the family denies that she is even braindead at all... what am i supose to believe?

If she gets taken off life support, things could get quite messy.

She inherited Whitney's estate, although now it's been revealed that she wasn't actually married. So next of kin is most likely going to be Cissy. I doubt Bobby will get a penny of any of it.

If she gets taken off life support, things could get quite messy.

She inherited Whitney's estate, although now it's been revealed that she wasn't actually married. So next of kin is most likely going to be Cissy. I doubt Bobby will get a penny of any of it.

So there's a fortune awaiting the first tabloid photographer to snap Cissy Houston high fiving Michael Jackson's mum!!

Whitney Houston daughter brain dead

Thutch a thame.

Bobbi_Kristina_Brown_Thmile.jpg

regards,

Hein

• Like 1