VSBfromH

Houston, You Have A Problem!

Whitney Houston aint looking too good, all that crack has certainly aged her.

If The Sun says so it must be true. :o

That's quite an old picture of her - it's been doing the rounds since last year at least. It looks like it was taken around the time the story of when she nipped out to the local petrol station cos she had the munchies. There's nothing new in the story at all - she's supposedly been on death's door due to crack (which, lest we forget Whitney's wisdom, is "whack") for yonks now. She'll end up being a female Keith Richards at this rate.

Things just get worse and worse for Whitney.

Houston has brain tumour.

This news obviously promotes Ms. Houston to the top of the would-be list for next year me thinks.

Hmmm..

The story comes from the National Enquirer. Do I trust them or not?

Houston says she hasn't got a brain tumour, but I gave up listening to her aeons ago.

Houston says no

Also on that page, I see some interesting reader contributions & Britney Spears to play a naked superhero.... :P

Am I the only one that finds Ms Houstons spiral into her present drugs fuelled existance really sad?

Ive never been a fan of hers. But here is a once very beautiful and successful women who has obviously reached a very dark place in life. I for one hope she manages to clean up her act and doesnt appear on any death lists for a very long time. She is still a very young woman with teenage children and it is for both those reasons that I hope she gets some help.

I know she is from a very privilleged backround but a drug addiction is one of those things that can ruin lives regardless of how much money you have, or who you are. So despite all the banter on here I for one wish her all the best

I think it's really sad as well. Bit of a silver lining if she's still breathing at midnight on December 31st mind.

Am I the only one that finds Ms Houstons spiral into her present drugs fuelled existance really sad?

much money you have, or who you are. So despite all the banter on here I for one wish her all the best

I find it very impressive. From The Sun:

"Whitney cuts open a cigar, puts an entire eight ball inside it with marijuana and smokes it."

That's rock and roll!

DWB's article is from May 11. A statement on Whitney's website from May 12:

False Reports Regarding Whitney's Health

Please note that reports on Whitney's health circulating in the media at present are not true and totally unfounded.

I would guess that this is completely untrue, but I have a week to figure it out before my new Rotten DP. I mean, Lou Rawls lied about how bad his was, but he admitted that he had it at least...

There's a full auction list here

Along with the more obvious items (clothes, acrylic grand piano etc...)

There's these

Northfield 36" Vertical Band Saw

Yale 5000 lbs LPG Forklift

I can just see a crack-addled Whitney trundling around on her forklift prior to doing a spot of woodwork.[/size]

W.H. is cured of her drug habit !

The fork lift was for moving the giant blocks of crack and the band-saw was for cutting the blocks up into pieces to fit the pipe. :)

Or am I doing W.H. a disservice ?

Razor Boy

Whitney Houston's ex-husband, singer Bobby Brown, has heart attack

Guest Guest

If Bobby Brown dies, Well done to those who picked him on the DDP. :crossbone:

Guest Guest

I think it would be strange if Bobby Brown and Fidel Castro both die on the same day. Let's see what happens in the next few days. :crossbone:

Guest Oscar Niemeyer
I think it would be strange if Bobby Brown and Fidel Castro both die on the same day. Let's see what happens in the next few days. :crossbone:

If they'd eaten calamari from the same restaurant before falling ill, that would be quite a coincidence too.

Whitney Houston Only Has Five Years To Live, apparently.

A new report from National Enquirer drops the bombshell that hard-living has so weakened Whitney Houston's physical state that the one mega-popular superstar singer only has five years to live.

According to the report, Houston's physical condition is so poor that her family begged her to call off her comeback tour for fear of a collapse.

They say the singer stumbled through her opening show and then collapsed backstage after the performance.

"Onstage, Whitney was obviously exhausted. She struggled to hit high notes, sweated profusely, wheezed through her songs and tripped over her own feet," an insider said.

Her concert in Seoul on February 6 was marred by drama.

"Whitney walked backstage and folded over like a paper doll. She braced herself against a wall and screamed for water," said the insider. "In between labored breaths, she choked, 'I don't know if I can make it through all of this.'"

Whitney Houston was once married to singer Bobby Brown and the two were said to have battled massive drug problems. The tabloid said that experts predicted that Whitney Houston has only five years to live because of her current condition.

From the ABC website this morning at the start of her Australian tour:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/02/23/2827404.htm

Not. Good.

But will she die soon?

regards,

Hein

The ABC has kindly put up some footage now, so judge for yourself:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/video/2010/02/23/2827688.htm

I know nothing about music, but Dutch newssite nu.nl quotes a disappointed fan, who complained that Whitney Houston didn't even seem capable of entertaining a 'dead rat'. Ouch...

From the ABC website this morning at the start of her Australian tour:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/02/23/2827404.htm

Not. Good.

But will she die soon?

regards,

Hein

The ABC has kindly put up some footage now, so judge for yourself:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/video/2010/02/23/2827688.htm

I know nothing about music, but Dutch newssite nu.nl quotes a disappointed fan, who complained that Whitney Houston didn't even seem capable of entertaining a 'dead rat'. Ouch...

They paid 100 euros for a ticket, maybe it's me but isn't that a bit much for someone who hasn't had a hit in years.

According to The Age newspaper, Whitney redeemed herself at last night's Sydney concert. Disappointing.

On a more positive note as far as Death Pooling goes, the concert was still described by some as "bizarre and weird" and Whitney herself as sometimes "incoherent", so there's hope yet. :lol:

The Whitney Houston disaster tour continues.

Fans walk out of Whitney Houston gig

Some people who walked out of last night’s performance – the first of three at the London venue - are calling for a refund.

Concertgoer Sue posted on an internet message board: “What a sad Night. To see someone so talented turn into such a mess. We left early along with hundreds of disappointed fans. Whether refunds are available or not the tour should be brought to an end before others waste their hard-earned cash.”