Sign in to follow this  
Lewd_Squirrel

Anthony Kiedis

Since he's famous enough for his own thread, & has been recently hospitalized with stomach pains, I figured it'd be ok to start a thread about him.

CRAP!!! I just noticed that I hit the "d" button, a second time, instead of the "s" button, can a mod fix this, please. I tried, but it wouldn't let me edit the title.

If I knew the correct spelling, I would. I've never heard of him, so I don't want to make a mistake with his name.

If I knew the correct spelling, I would. I've never heard of him, so I don't want to make a mistake with his name.

Kiedis

Kiedis
Done

Kiedis
Done

Thank you, kind sir. :D

<_< and I thought you were hip, hop and happening and down with the kids :lol:

He's a man who makes my not inconsiderable booty shake like a jelly on a plate.

• Like 1

Good call I don't see him going now but it's hard seeing him reaching an old age as he has hep 3 and nearly died of multiple organ failure in 2008.

Good call I don't see him going now but it's hard seeing him reaching an old age as he has hep 3 and nearly died of multiple organ failure in 2008.

Aye, and his autobiography chronicles some hard partying, and more.

Not a bad job being a RHCP if you can get it.

He's been hospitalized because he probably didn't take his medication (not to mention other pills he took instead) and didn't take care of his body....Pamela Anderson has C too and she's doing fine. C is not that harmful. But since this year's trend is to die he could be next in line to die of "a flu". Did some calculation. Most famous people to die this year went from older to younger, so since Prince was 57, Kiedis could be next and then Sheen or some star in their 40's and all the way down to Avicii late this year with 27. :) The Oracle has spoken.

Dude has a stomach virus and now a thread on DL forums, further justifying all I said and inferred with my Michael Phelps thread.

SC

Dude has a stomach virus and now a thread on DL forums, further justifying all I said and inferred with my Michael Phelps thread.

SC

He's got history apparently.

SC

He's got history apparently.

According to this from 2012 he's the "World's Healthiest Rock Star" although that's not much of a measure. For all we know he could drop dead from a heart attack.

Wasn't he a junkie in the 80s/90s?

Wasn't he a junkie in the 80s/90s?

Allegedly been clean since about 2000.

• Like 1

He's been hospitalized because he probably didn't take his medication (not to mention other pills he took instead) and didn't take care of his body....Pamela Anderson has C too and she's doing fine. C is not that harmful. But since this year's trend is to die he could be next in line to die of "a flu". Did some calculation. Most famous people to die this year went from older to younger, so since Prince was 57, Kiedis could be next and then Sheen or some star in their 40's and all the way down to Avicii late this year with 27. :) The Oracle has spoken.

some fucking oracle you are you only have one hit ffs I am 8 times the Oracle you are.

some fucking oracle you are you only have one hit ffs I am 8 times the Oracle you are.

calm your tits and jerk it off