Sean

Tony Booth

The latest edition of his wifes blog states that Tony is point blank refusing to take his medication but is eating better after switching to eating with a spoon.Sounds like the beginning of the end.A must have for next year.

Aye,

Be sure to name a sub, mind!

In the latest Married with Alzheimer's column, Tony Booth is able to adopt a stray kitten. I think he'll see 2017.

Also, today is his 85th birthday. Might be more of an ask to see 86.

Having said that, my father's 86 - I'm not certain he'll see 87.

In the latest Married with Alzheimer's column, Tony Booth is able to adopt a stray kitten. I think he'll see 2017.

A set up for the old Spike Milligan joke, when told about a bloke who was ailing badly and facing a birthday

Spike's friend said - Anyway, who'd want to be 93?

And Spike said - A man that's 92!

• Like 5

A set up for the old Spike Milligan joke, when told about a bloke who was ailing badly and facing a birthday

Spike's friend said - Anyway, who'd want to be 93?

And Spike said - A man that's 92!

I swear I remember hearing him say something like that.

http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/health-family/i-know-my-husband-better-than-anyone-am-i-now-playing-god-1.2904167:Tony needs throat surgery for a lump in his throat that might be cancerous.Steph understandably isnt keen on him having an aneasthetic due to his emphysema heart failure and advanced alzheimers.She has also postponed all his upcoming tests in hospital as she wanted him to spend christmas with his family.

http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/health-family/i-know-my-husband-better-than-anyone-am-i-now-playing-god-1.2904167:Tony needs throat surgery for a lump in his throat that might be cancerous.Steph understandably isnt keen on him having an aneasthetic due to his emphysema heart failure and advanced alzheimers.She has also postponed all his upcoming tests in hospital as she wanted him to spend christmas with his family.

Aye, and she might have been pushing to see if there was a last "randy" left in the 'scouse git'

Not sure what this means but it's the first image that appears when you type" Tony Booth is he dying"LaJ9Kmo.gif

Thats just Cherie isnt it?

• Like 1

Never heard of him. Pointless thread.

Well known actor.Also in very poor health.He is more famous than some previous entries on the death list in years past.

Don't feed the troll, don't feed the troll, don't feed the troll, don't feed the troll...
  • Like 1

Bloody hypocrite...

He deserves his own thread, I know people like Sir Creep will not know of him, but then again that creep guy was born in 1997 and has no idea of popular culture.

You need to come up with something better or stick with your other account.

This one is just utter wank.

• Like 1

Bloody hypocrite...

He deserves his own thread, I know people like Sir Creep will not know of him, but then again that creep guy was born in 1997 and has no idea of popular culture.

Nah you are talking rubbish as per. This Tony Booth guy would not even get in Daily Mail if he died, and they cover anything. Peter Sastedt or whatever though is a massive name, he was as big as David Bowie in Zimbabawe.

Bloody hypocrite...

Nah you are talking rubbish as per. This Tony Booth guy would not even get in Daily Mail if he died, and they cover anything. Peter Sastedt or whatever though is a massive name, he was as big as David Bowie in Zimbabawe.

Don't feed the troll, don't feed the troll, don't feed the troll, don't feed the troll, don't feed the troll...
  • Like 1

Bloody hypocrite...

he was bigger than your food rations I'll tell you that.

Bloody hypocrite...

Don't feed the troll, don't feed the troll, don't feed the troll, don't feed the troll, don't feed the troll...

I'll give him some nuts. He will enjoy them!

• Like 1

Maybe Tony would be a good pick for number 1.If has the operation his Dr recommended surely that would finish him off?

There's nothing wrong with this fucker that an expensive operation cannot prolong.

SC

It is surviving the op that is the main issue.

Why is the T in his first name lowercased?

Dead

E: Wrong Tony Booth. F*ck. I thought why I was the first one reporting...

• Like 1

nlson-ah-ah.jpg

http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/health-family/i-say-the-flowers-are-from-him-and-for-a-few-minutes-before-he-forgets-he-is-delighted-1.2942850 :His wife has updated her column.Doesn`t say anything about his health although she had to buy her own valentines presents and then tell him that he must have ordered them for her then forgot.