ImNotHades

Morgan Freeman

As much as I love this man and if something happened to him I would cry my eyes out, but death is still waiting for him. Saw The Story of God and he looks good for 79. But not that good. He's old and it shows. He's slow and a bit confused. I read something about him having Fibromyalgia. I had no idea what that was but apparently it literally drives you insane. This is a part from some article about Fibromyalgia:

The main findings of this study of 1,269 Dansih female patients were the increased risks of death due to suicide, liver disease, and cerebrovascular disease. Disturbingly, the suicide risk among fibromyalgia patients was ten times that of the general population. However, none of the fibromyalgia patients who did commit suicide had a medical history of depression or other psychiatric illness at the time of diagnosis. This is of interest in that previous studies have found increased rates of depression, anxiety, pain, fatigue and other psychiatric disorders.

I think he won't live to see late 80's. Even If he does, by that time I won't be around this page anymore to prove myself wrong.

Ok, you have the permission to hate me now for his thread. This time try something original and not those "Useless thread", "Too early for his thread" and "Another thread" comments. :bat:

Peace out.

:pop:

P.S. Just found out his staring in the new version of Ben-Hur.

• Like 2

How about you're just a fucking newbie asshole. We can leave it at that. You prove it time and again and by your own admission via your last paragraph you don't listen to anyone. Another sign of assholism.

SC

potkettleblack.jpg

• Like 8

He still needs to star in the biopic of Robert Mugabe. A great black man he is.

For me, he also played the other greatest black man in history, that of that guy in Robin Hood, prince of thieves. This showed how influential black people were in medieval UK, before all the black repression of black people started around the world.

• Like 2

How about you're just a fucking newbie asshole. We can leave it at that. You prove it time and again and by your own admission via your last paragraph you don't listen to anyone. Another sign of assholism.

SC

Typical angry white man, as soon as a topic of black importance comes up, he tries to say it is not of importance. Shame on you creeper.

• Like 1

SC

Typical angry white man, as soon as a topic of black importance comes up, he tries to say it is not of importance. Shame on your creeper.

Grab his farm!

I think that Sir Creep gets off on insulting members, new or old. Hell, if he insults a veteran member, of 11 years {me}, for not posting links, etc, then anyone is game, for that vulture.

• Like 1

Sir Creep just likes the attention here. Nothing he says can insult me and he's not able to accept that. :P I think at his age it's time to learn to accept criticism :) I know he planned and waited for a perfect "Fuck you" post and I have to say I'm honored that someone is hard at work to confront me :D kudos, as kids would say, but there's still hard work ahead of him. He's Justin Bieber of Death List.

32 minutes ago, Thatcher said:

Why is Rob Schneider falling for a couple of days of death hoax? Even so you would think he'd have agents to control this sort of thing or have deleted it after 10 minutes of being told he's wrong. Or is Rob Schneider just ahead of the game...

Edit: He was wrong.

Should have waited for a Guardian obituary.

Oh my! They just showed an interview with Morgan Freeman on Norwegian TV. It looks like he has skin cancer all over his face. He seemed ok, but is showing his age and speaking slowly. It was all those moles all over his face that I am reacting to. Very sad indeed.

d4b773f70642660bf75622724662f606--mole-p

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Toast said:

d4b773f70642660bf75622724662f606--mole-p

Mole:) is probably the American word for those growths on the skin. 

52 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

Mole:) is probably the American word for those growths on the skin. 

:rolleyes:

43 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Yeah, just read about it.

Another one bites the pillow dust then.

What is it with Electric Company alumni?  First Bill Cosby and now Morgan Freeman.  Several cast members now deceased but wonder if those still alive will have anything to say about whatever tawdry behaviour could've been going on behind the scenes.

Happy 83rd birthday to Morgan Freeman:birthday:

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Putin said:

Happy 83rd birthday to Morgan Freeman:birthday:

:clivedunn:

• Like 1

I'm not watching but he's appearing at the Qatar Cup opening ceremony and seems to be lying down a lot.

I hear the gloves are there because of a car accident a few days ago... too old to drive?

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

seems to be lying down a lot

Anyone can lie down.  It's the getting up that gets increasingly challenging.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

I'm not watching but he's appearing at the Qatar Cup opening ceremony and seems to be lying down a lot.

I hear the gloves are there because of a car accident a few days ago... too old to drive?

I believe that this covers the reason for his glove.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1631360/morgan-freeman-health-fibromyalgia-car-crash

• Like 1

So he has fibromyalgia.