Sign in to follow this  
Wormfarmer

Stiffs Dot Com

<deleted>

Forgive my first post as being misplaced and banal.  Was looking for an assist in all the wrong places.  Bullet to the brain has been willingly taken.  Although the word should be spread that Stiffs.com, in my experience, never pays the prizes it advertises when you win.

Edited by Wormfarmer
well deserved flak for a rookie move

Great thread.

Great thread.

Aye, even more esoteric and of less general interest than the Fort William FC caper with myself and PB talking to teach other whilst the world ignores us.

I say for 2017 we work on a conceptual thread, one so marginal and pointless it exists only in our minds.

Any ideas?

Great thread.

Aye, even more esoteric and of less general interest than the Fort William FC caper with myself and PB talking to teach other whilst the world ignores us.

I say for 2017 we work on a conceptual thread, one so marginal and pointless it exists only in our minds.

Any ideas?

"Why did you stop beating your wife?"

Great thread.

I think it's just misplaced; it would perhaps suit better in extra-curricular since this section is for death pools that members of this site play on these boards?

• Like 1

I have several teams in this pay-to-play race but have been locked out of the site. I tried to recover my password but it acts like it has never seen my email address before, or my username. Have I been the victim of a scam or maybe just doing something wrong?

Have you tried knocking on the door yelling WIIILMAAA?

• Like 4