YoungWillz

Silvio Berlusconi

I bet YoungWillz is happy to have started this Berlusconi thread what with all the quality posts smfh.

24 (now 25) posts and not more than 3 (now 4) worth a damn.

SC

• Like 1

I bet YoungWillz is happy to have started this Berlusconi thread what with all the quality posts smfh.

24 (now 25) posts and not more than 3 (now 4) worth a damn.

SC

This may just be worth a damn. SB's murkier alleged dealings included a planned assassination. When he finally goes there may be more people willing to talk. Link: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/silvio-berlusconi-asked-italys-secret-service-to-bump-off-muammar-gaddafi-8657546.html

Probably retiring from politics after the operation according to many sources. The mortality for this type of intervention is about 4% and he will be operated by Ottavio Alfieri (b. 1947), one of the best heart surgeons of Italy. I predict he will not die and he will not withdraw from political life. A retirement would really kill an active man like him.

Here's some reports of death hoaxes, cause many people are really idiotic in Itay:

http://www.meteoweb.eu/2016/06/berlusconi-morto/699897/

http://www.albarsport.com/silvio-berlusconi-morto-bufala-del-web

http://www.newsly.it/silvio-berlusconi-morto-al-san-raffaele-di-milano-ma-e-una-bufala

Now 5 posts worth a damn.

One of the greatest men of the last 50 years, undoubtedly one of the TIME people of the century. Will be sad day when I lose my dear friend.

• Like 1

One of the greatest men of the last 50 years, undoubtedly one of the TIME people of the century. Will be sad day when I lose my dear friend.

No, he will be at your funeral! Will be sad day for him when he loses his beloved friend Robert Mugabe.

No, he will be at your funeral! Will be sad day for him when he loses his beloved friend Robert Mugabe.
one things for sure no one will be at your funeral.

one things for sure no one will be at your funeral.

No funeral for me. I'm immortal.

The intervention will take place on Tuesday 14th June at San Raffaele hospital in Milan. I will give you a URL to see it in streaming.

The intervention will take place on Tuesday 14th June at San Raffaele hospital in Milan. I will give you a URL to see it in streaming.

Nah, you're all right, fanx.

• Like 1

Pay per view? It's what he'd want.

• Like 2

I keep thinking of the Italian version of Brucie surrounded by glamourpuss nurses;

"Imma such a lucky Jack,

Ever since my heart attack,

And now inna uniforms so revealing,

Ok dollies, do your healing!"

• Like 2

Three heart attacks, a triple bypass, a quadruple bypass and enough hardware to open a hardware store, plus a permanent PICC line and medication being infused 24x7. After the last 20 years with my mother's cardiac problems and still watching her head out to work as a college professor every day at the age of 72, you'll all have to forgive me if I just don't take this Berlusconi crap seriously.

• Like 2

I keep thinking of the Italian version of Brucie surrounded by glamourpuss nurses;

"Imma such a lucky Jack,

Hang on I used a version that in the Brucie thread the other day. I presume you are recycling because it didn't get the appropriate level of appreciation the first time.

• Like 1

Three heart attacks, a triple bypass, a quadruple bypass and enough hardware to open a hardware store, plus a permanent PICC line and medication being infused 24x7. After the last 20 years with my mother's cardiac problems and still watching her head out to work as a college professor every day at the age of 72, you'll all have to forgive me if I just don't take this Berlusconi crap seriously.

And you are built of the same stuff CA....

"Imma such a lucky Jack,

Hang on I used a version that in the Brucie thread the other day. I presume you are recycling because it didn't get the appropriate level of appreciation the first time.

Really? I didn't see that one, honestly...*rushes off to Brucie thread*

Edit: Ah...well, like any catchphrase it's worth recycling!

Silvio_Berlusconi_e_Mike_Bongiorno_anni_

Who's the real Italian Brucie? :)

80 today :birthday:

On trial for the third time, accused of mantaining prostitutes with lots of money (what's wrong in it?). Still has the guide of his party and may run to become Prime Minister again if elections will be held sooner or later.

http://www.ansa.it/lombardia/notizie/2017/01/26/ruby-ter-nuove-accuse-a-cav_82f9f81d-3dfb-4d12-bcfa-dced1fe4224d.html

On trial for the third time, accused of mantaining prostitutes with lots of money (what's wrong in it?). Still has the guide of his party and may run to become Prime Minister again if elections will be held sooner or later.

http://www.ansa.it/lombardia/notizie/2017/01/26/ruby-ter-nuove-accuse-a-cav_82f9f81d-3dfb-4d12-bcfa-dced1fe4224d.html

It's Italy, there's always elections sooner or later.

World's most democratic country, eventually everyone gets to be prime minister.

• Like 2

I think they are held sooner and later

• Like 3

I think they are held sooner and later

Actually it's just sooner.

• Like 2