Unconfirmed reports Northern Irish and Polish fans have been fighting ahead of their match on 5Live.

This is what happens when a continent at loggerheads with itself hosts a football tournament I see.

• Like 1

Unconfirmed reports Northern Irish and Polish fans have been fighting ahead of their match on 5Live.

This is what happens when a continent at loggerheads with itself hosts a football tournament I see.

No, apparently the Northern Ireland and Polish fans were all having a good time and drinking together when they were BOTH ATTACKED.

The English wreck the Bars, the Northern Irish drink them dry.

• Like 1

Enland and Russia could be disqualified if involved in any more violence?

Will this apply to the Russians as well. What a daft punishment. So if the Welsh decide to charge us at the next match like the Russians did last night, we'll be the ones disqualified? If I was a Welsh fan I'd be getting everything ready to do that now and give Wales a better chance of qualifying.

Enland and Russia could be disqualified if involved in any more violence?

Will this apply to the Russians as well. What a daft punishment. So if the Welsh decide to charge us at the next match like the Russians did last night, we'll be the ones disqualified? If I was a Welsh fan I'd be getting everything ready to do that now and give Wales a better chance of qualifying.

IIRC, UEFA have the power to disqualify for events INSIDE the Stadium as opposed to outside.

The Russian federation still have punishments on hold by UEFA for previous incidents.

The current accusation is not just the rioting in the stadium but also the racist chanting and the lighting of flares.

Obviously, the French did well there, those flares could have been bombs...

While Russians are being blamed for what happened inside the stadium they are taking much of the flack about whats gone on outside too.

We are angels, aint we.

Got one...Shane Ferguson...ah yes, indeed.

• Like 1

13418840_668568163291266_475935981098974

• Like 1

Russia need to lose the 2018 world cup after that shitshow, it'd be a free-for-all if hosted there.

What, and FIFA pay back the bung!

No chance

• Like 1

No, apparently the Northern Ireland and Polish fans were all having a good time and drinking together when they were BOTH ATTACKED.

Not the sharpest tools in the box "let's attack the fans from the country where rioting is the national pastime", twats!

• Like 2

Not the sharpest tools in the box "let's attack the fans from the country where rioting is the national pastime", twats!

Kind of the point. Reason russians went after us was our rep from past years, that'll be why the french went after NI - the more fierce your opposition are considered the better for a hooligan as it'll be a better fight.

Totally, because Hibernian and Rangers are English teams

kk3tmDVUHcsK760RukYwbFWiUeGAw74L_598x414

Totally, because Hibernian and Rangers are English teams

kk3tmDVUHcsK760RukYwbFWiUeGAw74L_598x414

Who are The Rangers and Hibs playing at the Euros ?

Meanwhile Germany and Ukraine didn't get the letter, guess that's the fault of the English too?

https://twitter.com/Rafanelli/status/742042062447620097

With matches like Russia v Slovakia, Germany v Poland and England v Wales coming up this could get ugly. Oh, and Russia and Ukraine can meet in the knockout.

• Like 1

I'm calling Wales to top that group, the rest can fight it out for second.

Needless to say I'm probably more interested in the rough trade footballer. Still to see one I'd bring home, mind, though the Swiss captain caught my eye.

I'd be worried if I was you, he looks like some lesbian.

Maybe it was the haircut he had.

I have been looking, but as I say, nobody has really energised my fantasies. Hoping for better as the tourney progresses.

In the NI v Poland game it looked like one of the players tried to grab the genitals of the bloke standing next to him.

• Like 1

So...not content with a season of misery playing in defence for Aston Villa, Ciaran Clark takes it upon himself to score an own goal that denies Ireland a win in their first group game at the Euros.

I know it's mean but this amused me. The guy must've expected this to be his chance to relax after a season from hell...apparently not.

• Like 2

Ireland did much better than expected there.

Don't think they'll be given as much space by Belgium or Italy though.

In theory, aye, though I fear the Italians are going to have a shit tournament.

If they'd held on then it would have been a cracking result, especially given the other two teams they both have to play. Problem now is if Sweden can nick a win against one of the others Ireland would need to do the same. Might reassess after tonight's match if Italy do turn out to be pretty useless. Just heard that Pelle was top scorer in qualifying with 3. Hardly suggests world beaters...

So far its Belgium who look to be pretty useless.

…………………,,-‘´ … _,,,,,’;:-,……………….
………………..,-(c\ `;-=´,_,-~-, `……………
………………,/ …¯’\, º ,/.’-~°,’ .¯`’-,………….
………………/ … …¯,_ ~–~’,, …’.………
……………..| … … . . ¯¨¨¨(̅_̅_̅_̅((defence wins tournaments() ڪے
……………..| … … . , … .`’-, … |……….
……………./\ … … .“-,,,-’~-~’ … ’|……….
………….,/’`\,`’-, … … … … . . /.………
░█▀▄░█░█░█▀█░░█▀▀░▀█▀░█▀▀░█▀█░
░█░█░█░█░█▀▀█░▀▀█░░█░░█▀▀░█▀▀░
░▀▀░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░▀░░▀▀▀░▀░░░

Looks like their best chance will be Belgium after tonight's match.

That was great fun.

Although, if Italy beat Sweden next, they'll be qualified before they face Ireland, so that might help the Irish.

That was great fun.

Although, if Italy beat Sweden next, they'll be qualified before they face Ireland, so that might help the Irish.

On the flip side, next up the Irish face a Belgian side wounded and needing a morale-boosting performance. If they turn it on (and stop playing like a bunch of potentially very talented individuals like they did tonight) then Ireland could be in danger of a thumping. Alternatively, Belgium could crash and burn in this tournament. They were so wasteful tonight.

As for Italy, I think that's the best performance I've seen from a side thus far in the competition, especially when you compare oppositions.