So, was anyone going to tell me about the Beeb axing the Top Of The Pops Christmas special? https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/bbc-axes-iconic-top-pops-28644001

Only way I really kept up with the current...I'm going to say tunes, but... what passes for music these days.

They are replacing it with a review. Well, why don't I just turn my radio on, or switch to MTV for the video?

Christ (I call upon him in anticipation of the celebration of his birth), they've brought back Blankety Blank, and put loads of celebrities on a fucking wheel.

Sad to see it go.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

So, was anyone going to tell me about the Beeb axing the Top Of The Pops Christmas special? https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/bbc-axes-iconic-top-pops-28644001

Only way I really kept up with the current...I'm going to say tunes, but... what passes for music these days.

They are replacing it with a review. Well, why don't I just turn my radio on, or switch to MTV for the video?

Christ (I call upon him in anticipation of the celebration of his birth), they've brought back Blankety Blank, and put loads of celebrities on a fucking wheel.

Sad to see it go.

Last time MTV showed any videos was in the noughties. It's all reality shows these days.

• Like 1

I was brought up on Top Of The Pops until they axed the main show in 2006. Though it was slowly crashing due to BBC moving the date/times of the show from like a Friday to Sundays etc.

You can still catch edited past versions of the show on Dave or other random channels.

Honestly why perform live to possibly 2 million viewers who may be eh about your music when you can upload to your own personal Youtube channel where you have 16 million subscribers and you possibly even get a % of that revenue. Adele's most recent music video got her 18 million views. Taylor Swift 34 million and don't get me started on Kpop.

• Like 1

The BBC are Conspiracy theorists :lol:

Thank god I'm unvaxxed.

• Like 1

Didn't know where to leave this but thought 'Ah, the BBC.....'

I had forgotten about him and the rumours that surrounded him

Draw your own conclusions.

Fm6s1IjWIAMLM1e.jpg

• Like 1

I love getting my info from BBC - people who can only accidentally admit how "bewildering" they find Biden.

blah-blah-b-OYles-law-copy.jpg

15 minutes ago, RealityControl said:

I love getting my info from BBC - people who can only accidentally admit how "bewildering" they find Biden.

blah-blah-b-OYles-law-copy.jpg

Hello again. The only other member on your forum boring you, is he?

9 minutes ago, TQR said:

Hello again. The only other member on your forum boring you, is he?

No? or I would have left... dumbass.

F1 fans can't understand the concept of having choice in entertainment... of course.

I hope you post a video of you and your "betrothed" or whatever. I want to see if two fat bearded dudes can do go at it "full pelt" without spilling their brewdogs.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1